Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Double Whammy!!

Non-Norwich related,so apologies, but I doubt you have ever seen something like this.

• Haha 15

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Why people find that funny, I don't know.

Have you never heard of slapstick?

You're outvoted 12 to 1 at the moment 😂

• Like 1

Hilarious! Always a challenge if the player in front of you has a head like an orange on a toothpick. ( Film anyone?)

• Haha 1

Because it's ****ing hilarious 😃

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bigbrenn said:

Hilarious! Always a challenge if the player in front of you has a head like an orange on a toothpick. ( Film anyone?)

200w.gif.e0ea927b10a2b2c5847956cedea83e88.gif

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Herman said:

Have you never heard of slapstick?

Genuine slapstick is intentional and choreographed and usually harmless.  Interesting freak incident and worth seeing, but can't see it as funny, when a player clearly sustains a serious head injury. Ended up hospitalised too. 

This was a freak accident where one player was totally knocked out. The fact that the ball went on to hit another is a one in a million chance, but not funny in my book. We're supposed to be more aware of the dangers of head injuries in football, but it seems some just find them funny....but then some people always seem to find other peoples' mishaps funny, but I bet those people wouldn't like having a ball in the face at the speed that was travelling.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Genuine slapstick is intentional and choreographed and usually harmless.  Interesting freak incident and worth seeing, but can't see it as funny, when a player clearly sustains a serious head injury. Ended up hospitalised too. 

This was a freak accident where one player was totally knocked out. The fact that the ball went on to hit another is a one in a million chance, but not funny in my book. We're supposed to be more aware of the dangers of head injuries in football, but it seems some just find them funny....but then some people always seem to find other peoples' mishaps funny, but I bet those people wouldn't like having a ball in the face at the speed that was travelling.

It’s still funny. 

56 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Schadenfrude and the fact that seeing a player take out 2 of his own teammates is a novelty that would have caught people off guard. A majority of people seeing it in the moment would have found it funny before quickly switching to a more empathetic mindset when one or both of them stays down. Human brain innit.

8 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Were they OK? If so it was really funny. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, lake district canary said:

the ball went on to hit another

And then bounced off him and onto the first guy again

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yes it was. 

Sure was   hilarious 🤣. Health and Safety probably  having some kind of seminar on it soon. Do you think lakey works (sorry I will rephrase that , is employed by HSE.😉🙃

39 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Sure was   hilarious 🤣. Health and Safety probably  having some kind of seminar on it soon. Do you think lakey works (sorry I will rephrase that , is employed by HSE.😉🙃

Claro! 

7 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Both played the full 90 minutes.

It was funny then 🤣 

18 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Alright Karen. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, lake district canary said:

I couldn’t resist being amused when I saw it. We know the players okay in the end.

Yesterday I was shown a video of uncle Albert and Del on a boat spliced  with the collapse of Baltimore bridge. I struggled with that a bit.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Posted (edited)

watchin non league football for the comedy moments

Edited by Paul101