Sign in to follow this  

13 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Anyone going to be giving this one a watch tonight? Will be fun seeing how Pukki gets on..  

Pukki will come of the bench and score the winner.

Will Pukki start? Don't think he's scored yet in the new MLS season. His team are doing well though. 

3 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Will Pukki start? Don't think he's scored yet in the new MLS season. His team are doing well though. 

Actually, looks like he has 2 for the season. 

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Anyone going to be giving this one a watch tonight? Will be fun seeing how Pukki gets on..  

I'll give it a watch. Not only because of Pukki, but it has potential to be a good game to watch as a neutral. 

11 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Be a bit silly not to start their all time top goalscorer

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

Actually, looks like he has 2 for the season. 

From today's Guardian:

Pukki is the latest to make a mockery of the notion Major League Soccer serves as a retirement holiday for European players. In Orlando this month, the 33-year-old hassled and harried defenders as if an aspiring teenager. One goal came from chasing down a goalkeeper, another cracked in off the post after Pukki cut in from the left. He is Minnesota United’s focal point. Those exploits in Florida took his tally to a dozen goals in 18 MLS appearances.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

From today's Guardian:

Pukki is the latest to make a mockery of the notion Major League Soccer serves as a retirement holiday for European players. In Orlando this month, the 33-year-old hassled and harried defenders as if an aspiring teenager. One goal came from chasing down a goalkeeper, another cracked in off the post after Pukki cut in from the left. He is Minnesota United’s focal point. Those exploits in Florida took his tally to a dozen goals in 18 MLS appearances.

I miss him 😢 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

From today's Guardian:

6 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I miss him 😢 

• Like 1

For those who don't have a TNT subscription this game will be on S4C. The commentary will be in Welsh, they sometimes have an English option, but if there isn't you can try and sync the pictures to the radio commentary.

53 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

For those who don't have a TNT subscription this game will be on S4C. The commentary will be in Welsh, they sometimes have an English option, but if there isn't you can try and sync the pictures to the radio commentary.

Change your Sky to Welsh and they speak in English.

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Be a bit silly not to start their all time top goalscorer

Wayne Rooney starting for England on Saturday then? Haha 

4 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Wayne Rooney starting for England on Saturday then? Haha 

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Obviously one is retired and one is not. No need to be a silly billy 😉

Sometimes the complaints will be false.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Jesus, a seriously undercooked pass that, if it were a steak, the fekka would still be bloody mooing then the Orlando goalie had the first touch of a virgin before Pukki managed to block the resulting kick.....

Edited by TheGunnShow

I'm sure the atmosphere will be great tonight, but I can't understand why they didn't move the fixture to the principality stadium and pack in 70 odd thousand fans. Surely they had plenty of time to sort that.

17 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I'm sure the atmosphere will be great tonight, but I can't understand why they didn't move the fixture to the principality stadium and pack in 70 odd thousand fans. Surely they had plenty of time to sort that.

they choose to play at Cardiff City as the fans can generate better atmosphere

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

they choose to play at Cardiff City as the fans can generate better atmosphere

I suspect they know a midweek game would not attract the numbers needed to fill the Millennium. That is why Cardiff City's ground is the WFA official ground

4 minutes ago, RobJames said:

I suspect they know a midweek game would not attract the numbers needed to fill the Millennium. That is why Cardiff City's ground is the WFA official ground

When it comes to stadiums in Wales they don't have much of a choice when it comes to big ones..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stadiums_in_Wales_by_capacity

2 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Sometimes the complaints will be false.

Hahaha imagine Rooney in a band 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Teemu starts.

A whiff of bin in the Wales squad.

Edited by Capt. Pants

Winners will face Poland or Estonia, so basically Poland then, especially as they're at home and Estonia - a fairly weak side anyway - are already down to ten men.

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Finland are sh!te and Pukki looking tired and slow....like to think Poland will give this lot a better game next week

What was that about Pukki?