Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Wednesday v Leeds

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Never thought I would say this but.. Come on you Leeds?

There are a lot of things we never thought that you would say but you did.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

There are a lot of things we never thought that you would say but you did.

rubber baby buggy bumpers.

Ha, there now I got you. Never thought I would say that did you?

It’s hard to believe one of these sides is in the top 2-3 in the division from what’s on show; Leeds have been particularly iffy so far, so no doubt they will go on to win 3-0!

Ampadu seems to think he plays for Leeds Rhinos 

Theres something about Leeds that I just dont trust. Wish we were putting our faith in someone else to prevent the unthinkable

Southampton werelooking a better bet until their recent drop off

8th goal for Bamford since start of year, meanwhile, scum have got Moore.  I think what is evolving has captured some eyes to the Championship this season.

Let's hope we can steal the final chapter so everyone can moan at us again! 🙂

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Goal in Farke time!

Living where I do, DF is on the local news virtually every night. He speaks as he always has done...polite, respectful but so convincing. No wonder he is loved by most Leeds fans. It still makes me feel a bit sad to see him and reflect on the the decision we made. I also want Leeds to do well because (and only because) of him, something I never thought I would write. 

He seems to inspire his teams to believe in themselves. I wouldn't put it past him yet to win the league. The EPL may be then an interesting challenge for him.

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 4

Farke has just been voted EFL Championship Manager of the Month for February; the second month in a row.

Sobs!

• Like 1

Thing with this Leeds side is they are relentless. They don't take the lead then sit back.

Just seen a photo of the Leeds kit.

Gosh that's awful; looks like someone left the top off the mixer while making the banana milkshakes!

They are the team at the top of the form over the last 10, 20 & 30 games yet could still be 3rd by the time we kick off tomorrow.  Its a mad season on every measure.

But farke in the champs is a cheat code.

For everyone who’s sad to see Farke succeeding at Leeds: maybe wait until about a third of the way into next season before you decide.

There’s a short piece on BBC Sport about Farke’s frequent references to “tea and cake”. I seem to remember coffee and cake when he was with us? 

Norwich City - coffee to Leeds United’s tea? Discuss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

There’s a short piece on BBC Sport about Farke’s frequent references to “tea and cake”. I seem to remember coffee and cake when he was with us? 

Enjoyed that, thanks. Clearly DF has decided that coffee is a bit effete for those gruff Northerners and has gone for a good old honest Yorkshire brew. He's a smart cookie.

• Like 1

Tea and a lump of coal. That'll do.

Glad to see him doing well. Hopefully pip the binners. Just need Leicester to actually get back on form. 

6 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

A mug of tea? Farke's copying a much greater coach - a man ahead of his time, the incomparable Dean Smith - in the hope that a little of Dean's stardust will rub off on him.

• Haha 2