8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

1-1 Foxes should have been about 3-0 up but wasted their chances

Well, to be fair they had a perfectly decent goal disallowed.

22 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

What an odd team Preston are this season!! 

Agreed. Thy were truly poor when we played them earlier in the season.

Scoreline tonight is astonishing. Coventry looked very impressive a few weeks back when we beat them. In fact (the top three apart) I think they were / are the best side we've faced. Just shows what a 'Wild West' the Chumpionship is!

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Leicester gone to pieces. More in this for Leeds.

3-1!

Title race blown wide open.

Farke the messiah.

Just now, Robert N. LiM said:

God I love Daniel Farke.

They don't  in Suffolk 😁

• Haha 9

To be honest Leicester should have been 4 up. But you get nothing for shoulda beens.

I can't help but watch these celebrations thinking ..we replaced him with Smith.

Pleased for the guy though, must be a great club to be at when things are good.

Decided to see how the binners were handling it, not been on the TWTD in a long long time (Washed first of course..) Despite all the screaming about supporting Leicster it seems that according to them they don't care that Leeds have won and they don't like Leeds as they are a cocky and arogant fanbase.

I don't think they know what irony is

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/577252/im-okay-with-a-leeds-win/#5

Farke made the changes that won the game. Leicester had enough chances even with a disallowed goal. But they didn't take them.

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

To be honest Leicester should have been 4 up. But you get nothing for shoulda beens.

That offside goal was crucial - pretty sure at 2-0 the game’s gone.   But we’ve all been there, crap decisions can turn a game.

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I miss Farke 😢 

Biggest mistake of all time.

Too late now.

• Like 1

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

That offside goal was crucial - pretty sure at 2-0 the game’s gone.   But we’ve all been there, crap decisions can turn a game.

As Barry Davies famously said at the 1988 Olympic hockey final, "But frankly, who cares?"

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Too late now.

Why? Too good for the Championship but not good enough for the Prem, proved that twice. You can partly blame Webber of course but he was gash for us in the top flight. Broke records and was our worst ever top flight manager. He's a lovely bloke and I wish him the best but the non stop obsession with him by some is a tad odd. He's gone. Never coming back.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

Sickening scenes. Any Norwich fan enjoying this really is NFN as no normal football fan outside of Leeds would celebrate a Leeds win. Especially with their ex manager in charge!

F**k Leeds.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Too late now.

The one consolation to me is that he went when he was still loved. Not sure that would have been the case if he'd seen the season out, especially if we'd struggled in the Championship the following year. Coaches do have a shelf life. It'll be bittersweet if he takes Leeds up and finally makes a success of the PL, but I will be pleased for him.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why? Too good for the Championship not good enough for the Prem

We’ll see won’t we? When he gets promoted with Leeds and has a fair crack of the whip. Then we’ll see if he was good enough or not, or whether the ridiculous structure at Norwich was the issue.

Edited by Kingston Yellow
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Robert N. LiM said:

The one consolation to me is that he went when he was still loved. Not sure that would have been the case if he'd seen the season out, especially if we'd struggled in the Championship the following year. Coaches do have a shelf life. It'll be bittersweet if he takes Leeds up and finally makes a success of the PL, but I will be pleased for him.

Well that's not true surely as many posters on here have frequently blamed the fans for 'turning against him' in that awful first three months of the second PL season under the boy.

2 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Sickening scenes. Any Norwich fan enjoying this really is NFN as no normal football fan outside of Leeds would celebrate a Leeds win. Especially with their ex manager in charge!

F**k Leeds.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

...people hate leeds....but hate ipswich more