Hopefully we will see wins for S'oton and (it pains me so say) the dirty Leeds. Not holding out much hope for Weds at Coventry, but you never know......πŸ™„

Coventry, Leeds and Southampton all in front now. Shame. I really want them all to lose so they can concentrate on beating Ipswich in the league!

7 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Coventry, Leeds and Southampton all in front now. Shame. I really want them all to lose so they can concentrate on beating Ipswich in the league!

Agree on Leeds and Southampton. Not Cov though.Β 

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Extra half hour for Leeds looming.Β 

In tricky conditions as well.Β 

13 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

I wish him well and I hope it will overcome his confidence issues.

Β 

it says something about the standard though, if he’s walked in to a starting role.

Every silver lining…

18 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

I wish him well and I hope it will overcome his confidence issues.

Β 

it says something about the standard though, if he’s walked in to a starting role.

Agree re the standard, but he will be on a massive high if he can bag a load of goals for the rest of the season, we could have a new striker next season.

Idah thought he was Messi then! Should've laid it off, done all the hardwork - good to see him using his size though!

Rodgers clearly likes him though, 4 subs made including Kyogo and yet Idah remains.Β  Would love him to score a last minute special!

Edited by Google Bot

That really was a sitter, got caught underneath him.Β  Β  I cannot believe how poor Celtic are at keeping possession, I thought we were bad.

Just now, Google Bot said:

That really was a sitter, got caught underneath him.Β  Β  I cannot believe how poor Celtic are at keeping possession, I thought we were bad.

First SPL game I've watched in a long time and the standard is shocking. Really hoped Idah would benefit from this loan, but he appears to have found his true level.Β 

2 minutes ago, River End Rocker said:

First SPL game I've watched in a long time and the standard is shocking. Really hoped Idah would benefit from this loan, but he appears to have found his true level.Β 

It's a bit like watching your neighbour banging a nail in the wall with his fist.Β  Not pretty, but quite entertaining.

Forest v Bristol C has gone to extra time but typically the TV companies chose not to show this game. I don't want to watch another boring all Prem tie of Villa Chelsea ffs.

So Idah scored a late pen, two in the game, good for him. Β It’s astonishing how many decisions Celtic get - ones we’d never be given!

Edited by Branston Pickle