Sign in to follow this  

My wife a I are going to the Coventry game. We are coming from Canada.we are looking at getting tickets,

just wondering about seating what is the view like from section S upper tier regency stand row M seats 23-24

any body have any better suggestions. I do see a lot of seats available in the south stand section H ? Is that not for away supporters 

Edited by Robert Barnes
Added

All good views from that stand I'd say, pretty quiet in terms of atmosphere in The Regency. All views from South stand too, probably preferable to Regency when I don't sit in my Barclay seat.

Hope you have a great day! 

Edited by nu_matik

51 minutes ago, Robert Barnes said:

My wife a I are going to the Coventry game. We are coming from Canada.we are looking at getting tickets,

just wondering about seating what is the view like from section S upper tier regency stand row M seats 23-24

any body have any better suggestions. I do see a lot of seats available in the south stand section H ? Is that not for away supporters 

Section H in the South Stand is right next to the away fans so would be a better atmosphere. The River End (Regency Stand) would be a better view of the game but you’d get more atmosphere in a morgue. I’d go Barclay (Upper for a better view, lower for better atmosphere) or South Stand personally 

Edited by Fen Canary
  • Like 1

There are significant differences between the seating areas.

The two Upper sections, Regency & Barclay, involve quite a few steps as they are reasonably high. The view is good as you're looking down on top of the pitch, but less atmosphere up there.

The South stand, block H end has better atmosphere because you're close to the away fans and also quite close to the Lower Barclay. Excellent views, I like this area.

Be aware though to avoid the rows of seats closest to the pitch as you'll get wet there in case of rain. 

Enjoy the game! 

Edited by Number9

5 hours ago, Robert Barnes said:

Bit nippy over in Canada at the moment? I've relatives in Alberta enduring -40 to -50 temperatures at the moment! A good time to cross the pond

1 hour ago, paddycanary said:

Bit nippy over in Canada at the moment? I've relatives in Alberta enduring -40 to -50 temperatures at the moment! A good time to cross the pond

That’s where we are in alberta the temp this morning was -47c with the wind blowing it’s feeling like -54

so yes very cold 🥶even for us

• Like 1

I have friends both in Calgary and Athabasca and can't believe the weather they live with from Autumn through to Spring every year. When we speak to them at Christmas and they say it's mild as it's only minus 10. Yikes. Not for me.

53 minutes ago, Barry Brockes said:

I have friends both in Calgary and Athabasca and can't believe the weather they live with from Autumn through to Spring every year. When we speak to them at Christmas and they say it's mild as it's only minus 10. Yikes. Not for me.

I live just south and east of Edmonton alberta, a place called Camrose  our temps for Dec were  actually recorded as the warmest Dec temps on record I believe we only had a handful of days below 0 and the  average was around + 4or 5  no snow yes our winters are definitely long Oct - April

but we are definitely paying for it right now 

9 hours ago, Robert Barnes said:

If you buy South Stand Area K, Row Y 117 & 119 then you'll have a pretty good view, and if you ask the person in seat 118 nicely then you may get to sit with your better half!!

7 minutes ago, NewNestCarrow said:

If you buy South Stand Area K, Row Y 117 & 119 then you'll have a pretty good view, and if you ask the person in seat 118 nicely then you may get to sit with your better half!!

Had thought about that ? Do you happen to know the person  in seat 118

25 minutes ago, NewNestCarrow said:

just two rows behind me and slap bang on the halfway line so brilliant view.

1 hour ago, Corbs1 said:

Could the person in seat 118 please step forward 

It's not me

On 14/01/2024 at 07:20, Fen Canary said:

Section H in the South Stand is right next to the away fans so would be a better atmosphere. The River End (Regency Stand) would be a better view of the game but you’d get more atmosphere in a morgue. I’d go Barclay (Upper for a better view, lower for better atmosphere) or South Stand personally 

The atmosphere in sec H south stand is strange…I have sat there for past view games. From a city perspective it is quite almost silent and if you do try singing you get stared at.  It’s great for hearing the away support.

I am normally in the Barclay 

as for the OP I would still choose block H south stand,

On 14/01/2024 at 16:32, Corbs1 said:

Could the person in seat 118 please step forward 

Trying to recall the phone number for that kind of information. I’ll post it when I remember

Before you go and buy a ticket if you want my ticket in the upper Barclay for that match you can have it. 

my friend has a spare ticket next to me, I think he’ll charge you for it as he’s a miserable basteward but I’m happy to give mine for free as a gift to you coming to the uk to watch NCFC 

Have a wonderful time in Norwich and let me know if you want my ticket 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Before you go and buy a ticket if you want my ticket in the upper Barclay for that match you can have it. 

my friend has a spare ticket next to me, I think he’ll charge you for it as he’s a miserable basteward but I’m happy to give mine for free as a gift to you coming to the uk to watch NCFC 

Nice one 

6 hours ago, Yobocop said:

Wow that’s so cool, but thank you as I have already purchased 2 tickets in the south stand, but I really appreciate the offer OTBC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert Barnes said:

Wow that’s so cool, but thank you as I have already purchased 2 tickets in the south stand, but I really appreciate the offer OTBC

No problem in which case you will probably need a prematch drink if I do end up making it we’re usually in the wig and pen or coach and horses prematch 

1 hour ago, Yobocop said:

No problem in which case you will probably need a prematch drink if I do end up making it we’re usually in the wig and pen or coach and horses prematch 

Sounds like a maybe we will see there if we make it I’ll be the one with the Canadian Norwich accent as I moved from Norwich  50 yrs ago

On 14/01/2024 at 06:29, Robert Barnes said:

@Robert Barnes You never did a post-match summary!

Were your tickets what you wanted/expected?  Did the gooseberry play ball & move across??

3 hours ago, NewNestCarrow said:

@Robert Barnes You never did a post-match summary!

Were your tickets what you wanted/expected?  Did the gooseberry play ball & move across??

Oh sorry yes seats were great and the person sitting in the middle was a no show so worked out great and also a win

• Like 2

Was a great game to be at to be fair, hate it when people come for one time games and are met with a total joke.

Took my mate ( a lifelong Liverpool fan) to Norwich vs Liverpool 12 years back, he was delighted at the Suarez hattrick, so great day out for him considering he lived in Dublin !