28 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

But with a few all premiership ties in the 3rd round and more in the 4th it will be just typical of them going on a cup run.

Anything other than a defeat in Round 3 is a Cup run for them

1 hour ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

if we do get through, we will be on the Sunday

can't play on the same day as Everton (also drawn at home) and Everton play the following Tuesday so can't put them on the Sunday

Although Everton also have to negotiate a replay first

Bristol will have more passion to win this than us, because weve seen all season we dont have passion atm. Or tactics, and its not just down to injuries. Its also Wagner and Webber assembling a weak squad

I would hate us to win, go to Liverpool and be absolutely pummelled, which could very well happen.

Very limited chances for me to see us this season so a match against Liverpool less than 5 miles away would be great.

15 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It could be a nice little earner subject to Liverpool charging a reasonable amount for tickets, but they do have that new stand to pay for.

Also means there will be a bit of pressure on Wagner to get a result in the replay. I just have a feeling Rovers players will want it more than ours.

Its occasions like this that Anfield will help fill their ground by making more tickets available to Scandinavians....the surrounding areas of Anfield will resemble Oslo when this comes around.

Having said that, if Brisol Rovers are there I would think theyll take 7000 , we'll maybe have 1500-2000 

24 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It could be a nice little earner subject to Liverpool charging a reasonable amount for tickets, but they do have that new stand to pay for.

Also means there will be a bit of pressure on Wagner to get a result in the replay. I just have a feeling Rovers players will want it more than ours.

To be honest that wouldn't be very difficult would it! Watching us 'do a Southampton' in terms of tactics and conceding possession only to get slaughtered is not my idea of fun.

10 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Very limited chances for me to see us this season so a match against Liverpool less than 5 miles away would be great.

It won’t feel so great at 90 mins so you’ll feel right at home with your forum monicker if you do.

54 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Although Everton also have to negotiate a replay first

yes but they'll move the games for TV before the replays are played

50 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

It won’t feel so great at 90 mins so you’ll feel right at home with your forum monicker if you do.

I’m sure it won’t be the worst game I’ve seen us play.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Ticket Information | FA Cup Third Round Replay v Norwich - News - Bristol Rovers 

Ticket prices as well. Terrace tickets £10. Seat £15 and £20.

No one seems to be able to decide when this game will be played.

Both clubs originally had it down as Wednesday 17th January but now both club’s fixture list show it as Tuesday 16th with the news sections of each site still showing it as Wednesday 17th.

Laurel and Hardy eat your heart out.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Liverpool will field a young team in fact some of our players might be older than their players parents 

Edited by norfolkngood

I now hope we beat Bristol Rovers in the replay, go to Anfield, and get absolutely smashed.

A thorough humiliation would be a fitting reward for the abject displays delivered by this hapless squad of players this season.

Wagner will be desperate to take the squad to Anfield and go up against his mate.  I for one would love to see it, and perhaps this will give him the wakeup and taste of top tier football that we need to wake the animal again.

1 hour ago, unique said:

I now hope we beat Bristol Rovers in the replay, go to Anfield, and get absolutely smashed.

A thorough humiliation would be a fitting reward for the abject displays delivered by this hapless squad of players this season.

That’s the spirit. “On The Ball, City!!!” 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Looking at other ties...I wouldnt have this down as guaranteed tv

Chelsea v villa

Spurs v man city

WBA v Wolves

Forest v West Ham

Newport or Eastleigh v Man Utd

So Bristol City won't beat West Ham, but Rovers will beat us. 

I expect we will get endless replays of Ricardo Villas goal for Spurs v Man City ('81)

Possible Black Country Derby, no love lost between these two, 10 mile apart

binners should go through. Possible echoes of Leeds cup run in 2010, which saw them falter badly after being so far ahead of us. They have been claiming that it is having a couple or so players out injured that has been the cause of their recent run of bad form.  A few extra cup games/replays won't do them much good with the thin squad they have.