Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Even The Old Bird From Reepham Has Put Pen To Paper.

11 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’ve said these owners haven’t been fit for purpose for ten years, it’s not took a rocket scientist to see that

Lots of us have, sad it’s took so long for many to wake up to reality. 

• Like 2

If I was MA I would be having serious doubts about progressing with my investment.

We were a half decent Club when he first got involved but now we are falling apart at the seams.

He will have seen what's going on so why would he want to continue with such a lame duck where he is simply going to throw good money after bad and with little or no chance of getting a return on his investment.

He might not know much about football in the UK but I'm sure he is pretty adept at reading between the lines and knowing when to cut and run.

7 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

If I was MA I would be having serious doubts about progressing with my investment.

We were a half decent Club when he first got involved but now we are falling apart at the seams.

He will have seen what's going on so why would he want to continue with such a lame duck where he is simply going to throw good money after bad and with little or no chance of getting a return on his investment.

He might not know much about football in the UK but I'm sure he is pretty adept at reading between the lines and knowing when to cut and run.

Nah he's a sharper cookie than that. Just sit back and watch the club implode, give a little 'nudge' now and again and then get it for a rock bottom price. And if that doesn't happen he'll ask for his £96m back.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Nah he's a sharper cookie than that. Just sit back and watch the club implode, give a little 'nudge' now and again and then get it for a rock bottom price. And if that doesn't happen he'll ask for his £96m back.

Peaches and cream. 

55 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

he has played a blinder if you ask me ,

When he owns it out right and he has his own person here overseeing things it will be Totally different when its his money at stake 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Paging @nutty nigel

Why?

I wil just say I'm not sure where Delia is supposed to go. Does she take Michael with her?

I'm not really being flippant. What would be the exit plan for Michael and Delia. And for the other 20%. Assuming Attanasio wants to buy their stake what's in it for him? What's his return on investment? 

What would be the future of the Trust? Would they go full circle back to being NCISA or a halfway house of INSCY or whatever it was called.

49 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

he has played a blinder if you ask me ,

When he owns it out right and he has his own person here overseeing things it will be Totally different when its his money at stake 

Well that's what we're all hoping for. That day needs to come sooner rather than later.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well that's what we're all hoping for. That day needs to come sooner rather than later.

he holds the aces but as we all know the worse state  the club is and in need of money the cheaper he will get it for ,

he might need to pump more in but he will own it and will have full control ,

Delia can not buy him out or repay him 

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Why?

I wil just say I'm not sure where Delia is supposed to go. Does she take Michael with her?

I'm not really being flippant. What would be the exit plan for Michael and Delia. And for the other 20%. Assuming Attanasio wants to buy their stake what's in it for him? What's his return on investment? 

What would be the future of the Trust? Would they go full circle back to being NCISA or a halfway house of INSCY or whatever it was called.

I was just struck by the fact that yet again Wynnie didn’t get a mention.

10 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I was just struck by the fact that yet again Wynnie didn’t get a mention.

A call to arms. I didn't disappoint :classic_laugh:

I guess there is a way that Delia gets slung out but Wynnie keeps the whole 40%. But then the Delia brand is quite useful. 'Wynnie's Catering' not so much...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Why?

I can answer that. Back to Stowmarket. 

Maybe she can get a season ticket at Portman Road and spend her last few years getting drunk and nodding off in her seat there. Certainly closer to home.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

13 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

I can answer that. Back to Stowmarket. 

Maybe she can get a season ticket at Portman Road and spend her last few years getting drunk and nodding off in her seat there. Certainly closer to home.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

But then we still have Wynnie.

Do you have a season ticket at the Emirates yet?

All the best

Huuuuuuuge Nutty Nigel.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Making Plans said:

You say we were a half decent club when Attannassio got involved, but the only substantial changes we've had since then is sacking Dean Smith and Stuart Webber leaving.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

2 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

You say we were a half decent club when Attannassio got involved, but the only substantial changes we've had since then is sacking Dean Smith and Stuart Webber leaving.

Exactly. We’ll get the right pound of flesh eventually. 

Delia loves the club and has done her best, Webber has wasted a lot of money, and it's not Delia's fault she doesn't have billions to correct the problems.

If the only solution to Norwich City is throwing in billions, football has its soul.

15 hours ago, Kathy said:

Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m far from a sycophant. Rudeness and abuse gets you nowhere.

Superbly expressed contributions from both you and Bridget.

Bridget's more direct style still seems fine to me.

Looking back, I feel the endgame for this current regime was when the local media got hold of the Attanasio involvement. I think that really took them by surprise because everything was so hyper-controlled, all of a sudden fans had expectations of change and for the first time had a realistic alternative to the self-funding yo-yo. 

It led to unwelcome questions of when and why and how much.

• Like 1