Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

On a brighter note...Ipswich 3 pts from 12

At one point, the binners were 11 points ahead of S'oton. The recognition must be that it is not that S'oton have performed exceedingly well, but that they have stumbled badly.

A look at the bin board shows they are bemoaning the loss of key players (injuries, suspensions etc). But that is inevitable over the course of a season, if they have not the strength in depth then the best they can hope for is a play off place, as injuries will inevitably happen.

Whilst I never want to see us lose, I will not shed a tear if S'oton head back down the A11 with all 3 points on Monday.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...and dont expect any favours from us on Monday you bottlers

Lol, glad to see you are still more concerned with how we are doing than yoursleves, I guess thats only to be expected with how depressingly mediocre your whole club is nowadays. Alll your season rests on is the hope that we don't go up, how sad.

You needen't worry about us though, we'll be fine. All teams go through a dip and this is ours. 7 changes last night and pretty much 5 of our 6 best players missing, Yes, all teams get injuries but that amount is going to affect anybody unless you are Man City.

We will get reinforcements in Jan and we will regain form, we had a wobble this time last year and look what happened. This Team and Manager will get it going again sooner or later, they are too good not to, whether it will be good enough to finish above Southampton and Leeds I don't know but I predict we will not give it up without a fight.

4 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Lol, glad to see you are still more concerned with how we are doing than yoursleves, I guess thats only to be expected with how depressingly mediocre your whole club is nowadays. Alll your season rests on is the hope that we don't go up, how sad.

You needen't worry about us though, we'll be fine. All teams go through a dip and this is ours. 7 changes last night and pretty much 5 of our 6 best players missing, Yes, all teams get injuries but that amount is going to affect anybody unless you are Man City.

We will get reinforcements in Jan and we will regain form, we had a wobble this time last year and look what happened. This Team and Manager will get it going again sooner or later, they are too good not to, whether it will be good enough to finish above Southampton and Leeds I don't know but I predict we will not give it up without a fight.

...and for all of that ,we'll still be in the same league next season

This is a flash in the pan and your manager will soon leave

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...and for all of that ,we'll still be in the same league next season

This is a flash in the pan and your manager will soon leave

Maybe we will, but I wouldn't put it past us to still make the top two or win the play-offs if we we end up there, write this team off at your peril...

2 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Maybe we will, but I wouldn't put it past us to still make the top two or win the play-offs if we we end up there, write this team off at your peril...

Bottlers....and you're now being found out

6 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Bottlers....and you're now being found out

Yep you're right, the season ends on 31/12 and we've bottled it big time, oh well there's always next year.

Edited by BlueHope76

3 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Yep you're right, the season ends on 31/12 and we've bottled it big time, oh well there's always next year.

Why are you posting on a Norwich board ? I would never dream of posting on a binners board. Seems a bit odd 

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Lead cut from 11 pts to 2....it only goes one way from here

I know you lot struggle to count but It's 3 points mate.

Just now, BlueHope76 said:

I know you lot struggle to count but It's 3 points mate.

...you're worried

You thought you were up and you've bottled it.

Too concerned about comparing yourselves to us rather than the bigger picture of promotion

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...you're worried

Too concerned about comparing yourselves to us rather than the bigger picture of promotion

Not worried in the slightest and I didn't think anything of the sort, It's December. clearly you are either on a ( very poor ) wind up attempt or are just a bit thick, but either way i'll leave you to it. 

Edited by BlueHope76

32 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Lol, glad to see you are still more concerned with how we are doing than yoursleves,

Says he that clearly isn’t more bothered about spending his spare time worrying about NCFC affairs.

So unbothered in fact that he had to sign up to an NCFC message board and tally a post count at a rate tgat even Cambridgeshire would be proud of.

• Haha 1

Just now, BlueHope76 said:

Not worried in the slightest and I didn't think anything of the sort, It's December. clearly you are either on a ( very poor ) wind up attempt or are just a bit thick, but either way i'll leave you to it. 

"Lol, glad to see you are still more concerned with how we are doing than yoursleves"

....and yet you're the one posting on our messageboard , you sad c##t,

• Like 1

In addition to that, they have lost strikers Scarlett who has just been recalled from his loan spell by Tottenham, and Hirst who is out with a significant hamstring injury. Am convinced it will be an away win at Carrow Road on Monday, and fingers crossed the Potters will beat the Bottlers as well 

Edited by HazzaJet

10 hours ago, RobJames said:

A look at the bin board shows they are bemoaning the loss of key players (injuries, suspensions etc). But that is inevitable over the course of a season, if they have not the strength in depth then the best they can hope for is a play off place, as injuries will inevitably happen.

I made this point the other day when people on this forum were lamenting our recent injuries. 

Over the course of the season, all teams will have spells when they're missing a few key players and will also go through periods when they're relatively injury-free.

It usually balances itself out and an injury crisis shouldn't really be used as an excuse by anyone unless it's an extreme case.

Anyone on here go on the bin board when 1p5wich were ****e and we were sweeping all before us a few years back? No, me neither. Put your phone down Bluey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Anyone on here go on the bin board when 1p5wich were ****e and we were sweeping all before us a few years back? No, me neither. Put your phone down Bluey.

Better fact check this with Bert... 

2 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

Blimey, according to you binners it ended weeks ago and your match against us was just your victory parade.

To be fair you will get it back together, however you have to hope and pray in the playoffs you don’t face Leeds, who clearly have one over you.

1 hour ago, BlueHope76 said:

Somebody on another clubs board is clearly on a wind a wind up, now be a good little boy and f*** off and celebrate your 3 points from 12 on your own board.

I guess you will be supporting us on Monday as one of your hopes to stop Russell Martin.

Edited by Well b back

2 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Says he that clearly isn’t more bothered about spending his spare time worrying about NCFC affairs.

So unbothered in fact that he had to sign up to an NCFC message board and tally a post count at a rate tgat even Cambridgeshire would be proud of.

Truly pathetic isn’t it? A grown man , spending his time on a rivals message board for the first time in 15 years. Couple  of words spring to mind . 
Single

Actually , that’s it . Single. 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard

4 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

yes we are 'concerned'. In the same way I was 'concerned' watching the antics of Laurel and Hardy over Xmas. The same way we were 'concerned' watching you gobshtes fall on your arz after all that boasting before your cup final a fortnight back.

A few injured players and you crumble. That is the reality, as even you accept - otherwise there would be no need for these supposed reinforcements

The joke is that you have consistently bottled it. When we were in L1 we one the title.... by 20 points. We then went on to win the Championship title, and another one a bit later while also squeezing in a shiny big silver pot from a  playoff victory. Where the best you could achieve was 2nd prize in the East Suffolk small shub contest (rooftop section).

Forty years now you lot have been in our shadow and the one time you have the chance to claw back a bit of respect...... you blow it.

the blue bottlers of binland 🤣

18 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...and dont expect any favours from us on Monday you bottlers

Barrel scrapping at its finest 👌 

7 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...you're worried

They haven’t bottled anything yet. 

They’ve hit a sticky patch, but only lost one, and still managed to put some points on the board. Southampton are flying, but will have a dip at some point too.

In 20/21 we had a similar wobble, Swansea and Millwall away if I recall, then hammered Stoke at home and never looked back.

Edited by Creedence Clearwater Couto

One good half a season at this level in 20+years and they all come out the woodwork don't they 🤣🤣 come back once You've won this league 3 times in 20 years then we'll talk. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
Raptor corrected me

6 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

One good season at this level in 20+years and they all come out the woodwork don't they 🤣🤣 come back once You've won this league 3 times in 20 years then we'll talk. 

One good half a season. Get it right!