17 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Is SARGENT back on the grass yet?

Thank you for pointing out this Major Mistake Captain. Think you could have done it in a Private message though. 

3 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Thank you for pointing out this Major Mistake Captain. Think you could have done it in a Private message though. 

Oh come on! Light hearted banter, I'm sure

I can see the FA Cup match vs Bristol R being pefectly timed to ease Sargent aswell as Hanley Gibson Hwang Sorenson back whilst also giving the likes of Forshaw game time

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Is SARGENT back on the grass yet?

Have to admit, I’ve always found it odd that under successive managers, injured players are forced to take grass before fully rejoining training. The managers are even brash enough to announce the player being on grass at press conferences!

Amazed the police don’t take any action. However, putting aside the legalities, I can only imagine there are some health benefits for professional athletes.

I’m wondering if it works equally well for office workers returning from short term illness. Thinking of trying it following my inevitable new year hangover…

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Have to admit, I’ve always found it odd that under successive managers, injured players are forced to take grass before fully rejoining training. The managers are even brash enough to announce the player being on grass at press conferences!

Amazed the police don’t take any action. However, putting aside the legalities, I can only imagine there are some health benefits for professional athletes.

I’m wondering if it works equally well for office workers returning from short term illness. Thinking of trying it following my inevitable new year hangover…

It's better than Snus! 

13 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Sergeant - Major - Captain - Private............. think about it. 

Gotcha.

17 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Perhaps I should have said Charge of the Light Banter Brigade

• Haha 1

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the turnaround in Sargent fortunes. The guy was a joke 18 months ago whereas now he is Dean Ashton meets Teemu Pukki. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nu_matik said:

Oh come on! Light hearted banter, I'm sure

One man’s (or woman’s, or non-binary person of no specific gender) banter is another man’s (or woman etc.) trigger.

Safest to never say or post anything.

2 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

One man’s (or woman’s, or non-binary person of no specific gender) banter is another man’s (or woman etc.) trigger.

Safest to never say or post anything.

Weird, this.

3 hours ago, Ulfotto said:

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the turnaround in Sargent fortunes. The guy was a joke 18 months ago whereas now he is Dean Ashton meets Teemu Pukki. 

Yep! He got more stick than even the other two misfits, Rashica and Tzolis at one time with posters suggesting that he "wasn't even a footballer."

I remember being chastised for suggesting he would become a fan's favourite in the Championship. Now, he might even lay claim to having Premier League credentials with the amount he has to offer. Never the classiest, but effective nevertheless.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Hopefully Josh can pick up where he left off. Having (a fully fit) Barnes just behind him could be key as we haven't really tried Josh in a different set-up in the Championship such as playing alongside Idah or Hwang. Likewise this could be lift for Bashley as well - Josh covers a lot of ground and does a lot of work in a high press.

Much to look forward to.

Maybe back in the new year will not be match fit for a month following.  Don't expect Josh to be of mwaximum until February.

• Like 1