Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Do you think

These set of players really care about the local derby. Back in the day you had players like Iwan Robert’s / Hucks/ Grant Holt and many more who looked at this type of game and would deliver the A game, at the moment I don’t see any hunger for any game let alone a game against Ip**** 

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You could feel the fact that they don’t care thick in the air at the game yesterday. It stank the place out.

How dare you Hernandez has a canary tattoo and spends half his time posting tiktoks about Ipswich and calls them Ip****..

🙃

This mirrors what the commentator was saying in the game against Bristol City ( Bristol  City commentator) he said in his opinion the Norwich players didn’t look interested. It is interesting that many fans can see it but our coaching staff cannot.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How dare you Hernandez has a canary tattoo and spends half his time posting tiktoks about Ipswich and calls them Ip****..

🙃

When he went through on goal yesterday I didn’t even flinch. What was going to happen was inevitable.

A lovely guy who can’t play football to th desired level.

The fact we loaned him out to lower opposition to run his contract up and then panicked and re-did a contract for him? Honestly one of the funniest things we’ve done in ages. No other club is out there doing that stuff, unique.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

When he went through on goal yesterday I didn’t even flinch. What was going to happen was inevitable.

The fact we loaned him out to lower opposition to run his contract up and then panicked and re-did a contract for him? Honestly one of the funniest things we’ve done in ages. No other club is out there doing that stuff, unique.

"Should I try and shoot the ball hard left or right of the keeper? No I best just tap it slowly as I can right into his gloves instead.."

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

These set of players really care about the local derby. Back in the day you had players like Iwan Robert’s / Hucks/ Grant Holt and many more who looked at this type of game and would deliver the A game, at the moment I don’t see any hunger for any game let alone a game against Ip**** 

Is this any different from Circle point’s thread a few days ago, or is it yet another opportunity for sad old men to tap away on their keyboards?

I hope the hate from 30,000 scummers drives them on. I have heard that Ipsh1t fans plan to be there for when our team bus arrives and give them a very warm welcome 🙂

None of our players should have trouble getting up for this. We need maximum sh1thousery, cheat wherever possible, basically stink the place out and nick a winner.

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Is this any different from Circle point’s thread a few days ago, or is it yet another opportunity for sad old men to tap away on their keyboards?

Lion and Castle kind of fan? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t drink mate plus I don’t see 30 years old being old

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

And yet here you are 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You’re hard to please he scored at CR in 2019

Plus a Castro International 

Edited by daly

The players will be fully aware of what the game means to the fans and will be prepped accordingly 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

I hope the hate from 30,000 scummers drives them on. I have heard that Ipsh1t fans plan to be there for when our team bus arrives and give them a very warm welcome 🙂

None of our players should have trouble getting up for this. We need maximum sh1thousery, cheat wherever possible, basically stink the place out and nick a winner.

which is exactly why D Batth should be restored to central defence and T Lord Mayor moved out and into midfield! Experimenting with playing guys 'out of position' and / or 'out of form' (Fassbender and Argos) is plain stupidity and could end very badly next Saturday.

They'll be up for it. How can you not? As a footballer these are the games you look forward to more than any I'd think. As a fan, I hate them, the reward is not as high as the disappointment is low. It's relief if you win and utter, utter despair if you lose.

5 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

They'll be up for it. How can you not? As a footballer these are the games you look forward to more than any I'd think. As a fan, I hate them, the reward is not as high as the disappointment is low. It's relief if you win and utter, utter despair if you lose.

It’s another stick to beat the club with but a bit of a silly one for me 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

While Absentassio and the Absentarmchairios type of fan were all drinking Miller Lite at the Lazyboy Fridge Saloon. 

6 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Shame we’ve not got anyone with Lewis ‘leave it’ Grabban’s speed of thought right now, really.