Sign in to follow this  
daz

Sainz

How was his 20 mins? On a god awful game. πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ’©πŸ˜³

I'd prefer to give him 50-60mins every game instead of Onel, and then we can judge him.

Surely he cant be any worse than Onel?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You are aware he's Spanish and has only ever played in Turkey and Spain.. Right?

They are all the same mate. I have no connection to any of these European B team rejects at all and you know exactly what I mean

He could be anybody. He gets announced as a sub people go β€œoh yeah, the beardΒ guy”

For some reason, Wagner told both Sainz and Rowe to play narrow, with their backs to goal.

Unsurprisingly, neither of the pair had much of a kick.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

I'd prefer to give him 50-60mins every game instead of Onel, and then we can judge him.

Surely he cant be any worse than Onel?

This πŸ’―Β 

Β 

Β 

33 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

They are all the same mate. I have no connection to any of these European B team rejects at all and you know exactly what I mean

He could be anybody. He gets announced as a sub people go β€œoh yeah, the beardΒ guy”

A bit racist, then

3 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

A bit racist, then

The Real Buh is an absolute **** for the vast majority of the time - but I fail to see how what he has said is racist.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He ran around a bit. Uh, yeah. That was about it

One of those games when fasnscht came off I genuinely had forgotten he was on thr pitch

25 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

One of those games when fasnscht came off I genuinely had forgotten he was on thr pitch

Him and Barnes were total passengers. It's a woeful legacy of Webber.

11 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Yet another game where idah could have staked his place ..but just didn’t.Β 

PredictableΒ 

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Generic,Β low intelligence comment.

Β 

I know, you should know and do better than to just generalise foreign players and get their nationality wring but there you are.

Just now, nu_matik said:

I know, you should know and do better than to just generalise foreign players and get their nationality wring but there you are.

I wasn’t referring to their nationality but the leagues they were playing in you dozy weirdo. European leagues. Thanks for riding up on your white horse though, yeah. Freak.

23 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I wasn’t referring to their nationality but the leagues they were playing in you dozy weirdo. European leagues. Thanks for riding up on your white horse though, yeah. Freak.

OK. I still think your comment reeks of lazy generalisation and dismissiveness. Call me all the silly names you like, I'm not the one in question (regularly). I think its quite a nice thing to actually respect and understand the culture of our players but yeah, dozy old me hey x

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Nobody is worse than Hernandez.End of.

In quite a few of the recent games I've seen I would agree but I cannot sayΒ that for yesterday's effort. Not the best game I've seen from him but definitely an improvement and better than the other 3 that were meant to be our forward wide players

9 hours ago, nu_matik said:

Someone clearly hasn't read his post.

9 hours ago, nu_matik said:

OK. I still think your comment reeks of lazy generalisation and dismissiveness. Call me all the silly names you like, I'm not the one in question (regularly). I think its quite a nice thing to actually respect and understand the culture of our players but yeah, dozy old me hey x

I’m the tenth person today you’ve accused of racism. Sort your life out, weirdo

34 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m the tenth person today you’ve accused of racism. Sort your life out, weirdo

Are you just making up numbers again?Β Yes I was purposefully pointing out that you made some silly hyperbolic statements that "they're all the same" and in doing so failed to identify where he's from and where he's played. I apologise my humour failed miserably. I don't think you see the irony out of all PinkUn posters that you're the one calling names. Let's move on lovely x

3 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

Are you just making up numbers again?Β Yes I was purposefully pointing out that you made some silly hyperbolic statements that "they're all the same" and in doing so failed to identify where he's from and where he's played. I apologise my humour failed miserably. I don't think you see the irony out of all PinkUn posters that you're the one calling names. Let's move on lovely x

I’d like to take this opportunity to apologise to absolutely no-one.