Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Wee Billy

2 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

With Gilmour it's either Bitterness? Because he's Scottish? (Apart from Rice there's very few English midfielders starting for EPL sides) Jealously? Nose out joint because he's doing so well and Norwich are struggling?

Probably all of the above.

Apparently, a starter for a top 8 EPL club (5 points from 4th) who is also a starter in Europe sucks. lol. What a fairground those minds must be.

No, it's because when he was here he was utter sh!t, Scottish tinted glasses or not, the guy is stealing a living being the weak link in an otherwise good Brighton team.

If you ACTUALLY watch him and understand how the game works for a solid CM, you'd see this.

F*ck off and plague your own teams forum with this crap.

Edited by Flying Dutchman
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

I think we get it.

"Billy Gilmour sucks." 🙂

Who?

38 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

I think we get it.

"Billy Gilmour sucks." 🙂

You apologised for using someone's cancer to try and mock them yet you vile ****?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

You apologised for using someone's cancer to try and mock them yet you vile ****?

Genuinely can't believe the brass neck on it to be carrying on as if it didn't say something so utterly vile and deplorable.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Genuinely can't believe the brass neck on it to be carrying on as if it didn't say something so utterly vile and deplorable.

Yes, the chap is subhuman.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

There’s a lesson to be learned here

I’m an affable, magnificent fellow. I’m very willing to exchange views with all. I love the free exchange of views

But if you cross me, I’ll turn you into a meme.

@TheDarkKnight is tarnished forever as a grass and a weirdo, and the Billy Gilmour meme lives on.

Its perfect.

I've been flagged! I'm not sure by who though 🤨🧐🤔

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Something tells me wee Billy's dad has something to do with it 😜🤣

Get over it. Gilmore was **** when he was here. For numerous reasons it just didn't work out. Overhyped after one decent Derby game, possibly didnt ever want to be here, the wrong type of player for a struggling team, more interested in ****ing teammates partners, big club loan syndrome etc

Why more than a year later do we still have endless threads about him both positive and negative and countless baiting of other opinions.

Shut the hell up. Its begining to sound like a team down the road banging on about winning some cup before most of us were born. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NFN FC said:

Do you get notified if you're flagged? If so it's going to be getting a lot of notifications currently 😉

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Do you get notified if you're flagged? If so it's going to be getting a lot of notifications currently 😉

No, but you do if the mods think you are naughty 

Gilmour was another of Webber's decisions that didn't work out. We all knew we needed a midfielder of class to replace Buendia/Skipp and on the surface, Gilmour might have seemed to Webber as the opportunity to bridge that gap - but the last thing we needed was a diminutive player - and I think many of us commented so at the time.  The message was clear form the first PL season - we needed more athleticism and strength in the set up - we had too many smaller or lightweight players in the team.  

That Farke didn't include him was for that reason - he knew he wasn't the player we needed - and it was clear every time Gilmour stepped on the pitch he wasn't up to what was needed. Hardly his fault, he was just not a good fit.

That legacy lives on and the frustration of that season is still in the memory, alongside getting Sargent and Tzolis who clearly weren't ready for the task at hand, but he is clearly a good player, just not what we needed.

Just another player - might as well never been on our books and hardly worthy of attention now he is elsewhere.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

No, but you do if the mods think you are naughty 

How have I got away with that for so long?? 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

How have I got away with that for so long?? 🤣🤣

Probably because no one has been sad enough to flag you as offensive. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

TDK isn’t the only nark on here. 

I am aware of a few more. @TheDarkKnight uses multiple accounts and bombards posts giving different reasons (abuse, spam etc) to force a ban or warning through. Others have used the same method.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I am aware of a few more. @TheDarkKnight uses multiple accounts and bombards posts giving different reasons (abuse, spam etc) to force a ban or warning through. Others have used the same method.

How many warnings before a suspension or complete ban? This is when you need Morty or TVB back to clarify these questions. 

40 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

LOL!!!

Name these accounts. If you dare. Bet you don't.

Has anyone told you Billy Gilmour sucks recently?

2 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Blaming me for 100% of the banning Is absurd. But whatever.

Blaming me for any ban is paranoid. Yeah. I'm gonna report someone for criticising Gilmour. LOL

You grassed on me you pathetic little ****. 

Still haven't seen your apology yet.

44 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

How many warnings before a suspension or complete ban? This is when you need Morty or TVB back to clarify these questions. 

I got a "point" for abusive behaviour and nothing happened, then a few days later I got another "point" for abusive behaviour which came with a 28 day ban.

No doubt I'll find out what happens when you get a third, that basement-dwelling virgin @TheDarkKnight is probably hammering away at the report button with all his aliases as we speak.

Proper unpleasant little weirdo. Now the anger about his disgusting comment the other day has abated, I feel a little bit sorry for the bloke.

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I just checked with Morty.

He said you are a “Stupid, sad, no-life ****”

Didn’t expand on warnings etc. 

31 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I just checked with Morty.

He said you are a “Stupid, sad, no-life ****”

Didn’t expand on warnings etc. 

That hurt my feelings Dunc, why try to spoil my day? Would it be a good now to join his MB? At least he’d have some company, it can’t be fun talking to yourself every day. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow