Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Today’s Matches

West Brom v Leicester kicking off soon, should be a good watch. Fill your boots on over 1.5 goals F/H @ 2/1 and if you’re greedy like me take the 8/1 over 2.5 goals F/H @8/1. 

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh ye of little faith.

Full time whistle and the binners are crying.

I should imagine the binners are happy with that result with West Brom chasing them from the play off positions 

Not that it affects us massively, but I notice 'worst team in the league' QPR have gone on to beat Stoke & Preston making us their only loss in the past 5.

Two ways of looking at that I suppose. One, maybe our result wasn't as terrible as many made out; Two, it's taken a change in manager to start getting performances from them.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’ve found a Portsmouth stream, their fans are amazing and won’t stop singing. 

I bet it's 100% of them too, true true die hards those lot... And they don't even have to crawl through air vents in white vests to be so. 

11 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Binners, Leeds and Southampton all winning, 

Are the binners now Southampton for us?? 😏

Looks like Saint Russ Martin is gettin' his team sheet together....Not so long ago I thought he was hangin' on a frayed rope....

Hits a furnee awl game....

Ipswich were always going to win these 2 games this week against 2 poor sides in millwall and coventry

They key is that both Leeds and Southampton win both their games too ,which theyre on course to do

Ipswich have Leicester and Leeds coming up, where hopefully they will drop significant points and Leeds ,in particular can make ground

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Heckingbottom - sacked this weekend, in charge of us by the time we head to Portaloo? 

It’s almost a shame that pompey are winning so we can’t see their fans causing a major earthquake cheering the team on

50 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Ipswich were always going to win these 2 games this week against 2 poor sides in millwall and coventry

They key is that both Leeds and Southampton win both their games too ,which theyre on course to do

Ipswich have Leicester and Leeds coming up, where hopefully they will drop significant points and Leeds ,in particular can make ground

Southampton are quietly getting their act together and accumulating points too which should be a worry for them. It’s still not out of the realms of possibility that all three relegated sides go straight back up. 

2 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Southampton are quietly getting their act together and accumulating points too which should be a worry for them. It’s still not out of the realms of possibility that all three relegated sides go straight back up. 

You’re being hopeful. Sadly this is the scum’s season. They don’t and won’t lose enough. Unless they get a mass of injuries. They’re on a roll and it will be Wagner’s last game. And an embarrassing one. 

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Ipswich do have a home banker coming up on the 16th though... 

Are Sheffield United stealing a spot in the PL from a team who will give it a go yet? 

Edit: also, heartbreaking seeing Timmy krul rooted to the Luton bench while we suffer with Long 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

17 minutes ago, S_81 said:

You’re being hopeful. Sadly this is the scum’s season. They don’t and won’t lose enough. Unless they get a mass of injuries. They’re on a roll and it will be Wagner’s last game. And an embarrassing one. 

Hopeful? Isn’t it only negativity with our fans? 😂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Grando said:

Ipswich do have a home banker coming up on the 16th though... 

I'm very much clinging onto the fact that this would be a regular scenario ,20 -25 yrs ago with them being toward the top and us bumbling around in mid-lower table.

We'd still go there and often throw a spanner in their works, the Iwan Roberts' 'Bergkamp' goal, match springs to mind

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I'm very much clinging onto the fact that this would be a regular scenario ,20 -25 yrs ago with them being toward the top and us bumbling around in mid-lower table.

We'd still go there and often throw a spanner in their works, the Iwan Roberts' 'Bergkamp' goal, match springs to mind

I think binners still get PTSD when they hear the name 'Klose'

• Haha 1