Sign in to follow this  
The Canaries Trust

Canaries Trust statement

This would fit well in the 'apathy' thread.

STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE CANARIES TRUST

Many of our members have asked us to make a statement. We wouldn't normally do this, but things are so bad we have to make a statement.

---ENDS---

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

Did the person who typed that statement have a cat who kept randomly stepping on the return key?

This statement could be justified.

32 minutes ago, The Canaries Trust said:

The Trust has just released the following statement in relation to the current situation at NCFC.

https://www.canariestrust.org/trust-statement-november-2023

Got to agree with this statement 100% and it's sad that it needs to be said.  Well done to the Trust for saying it so clearly.  Will it make any difference ?  No idea, but at least those in charge can't say no one is raising the issue.

It really saddens me that we have got to this point and we may have more lows to hit BUT hitting those lows means we are on the cusp of a turn around... cycles cycles... maybe a new SP who can spot decent players and players we need to fit a system of play, owners with a clear idea of how to run a PLC and a sense of club and fans acting as one.....all I want for Christmas.....

9 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

It really saddens me that we have got to this point and we may have more lows to hit BUT hitting those lows means we are on the cusp of a turn around... cycles cycles... maybe a new SP who can spot decent players and players we need to fit a system of play, owners with a clear idea of how to run a PLC and a sense of club and fans acting as one.....all I want for Christmas.....

Yes. Very much how I feel. Rip it up and start again.

I would do something a bit more meaningful if I were the trust how about a tennis ball protest at the next home game? 

3 hours ago, The Canaries Trust said:

The Trust has just released the following statement in relation to the current situation at NCFC.

https://www.canariestrust.org/trust-statement-november-2023

Thank you, a wholehearted and true statement of facts, which many supporters can get totally behind.

Unfortunately I don't think a meaningful response will be received from The Club, as The Club is run as a totally closed shop nowadays: If an opinion contains one iota of criticism or feedback, it seems to be flagrantly ignored.