Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Does Webber need to stay

Serious question but Webber is only here to "help with the handover"

I have to ask does he? There are plenty of people who know how the club runs and can assist Knapper.

We need Webber to go now, work a solution to get Knapper in asap (not the end of Nov) and let Wagner go with immediate effect. Just appoint a caretaker manager for the interim

Actually it’s a good point. Maybe he should stay. I heard that in the corporate hospitality area in the River End they’re looking for staff to clear away dishes and wash up. 

18 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

No. Adams can do the handover, it's why he was created his role in the first place.

Exactly this 💯 %. Its a nonsense  he is still here.get rid ASAP. Charlatan

There is no reason for him to be in position at the club! What possible contribution can he make, what motivation does he have?

possibly our gullible club custodians, so enchanted by his prowess begged him to stay on thus add further fuel to his egotistical fire!

Should have gone in March in my book! He’s killed any chance of this club moving forwards in years! Damage has been done!

• Like 3

Should have gone at the end of last season at the latest. It's beyond belief how this is all being handled. It's left the club in a self imposed state of limbo, as is the three year handover. Is anyone at the club actually willing or able to make any big decisions, or have they all lost interest? Because that's the signal that this is all sending out. The lack of leadership or direction at the top has obviously trickled down onto the pitch and is plainly showing in our performances.

After resigning in March, it is difficult to believe that he is still here. Perhaps he could be paraded around the field after the next loss?

Just now, A K Narey said:

After resigning in March, it is difficult to believe that he is still here. Perhaps he could be paraded around the field after the next loss?

Will there be a stream?

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

No. Adams can do the handover, it's why he was created his role in the first place.

Adams has followed him around like a shadow , we have Head of Scouting , head of Finance , we have Legal people we have everything no need for Webber to stay  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Will there be a stream?

No. Full live coverage plus highlights at the RIVER end.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, vos said:

No. Full live coverage plus highlights at the RIVER end.

Cameras used to be at the river end. Right where Ricardo now sits I reckon…

3 minutes ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

I do wonder really what Neil Adams role is at the club? If Webber has to hang around to do a handover what exactly is Neil’s role? Jobs for the boys?

It's been a cosy club for too long and the rot has set in. The club breeds complacency it almost seems a requirement of the job.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Actually it’s a good point. Maybe he should stay. I heard that in the corporate hospitality area in the River End they’re looking for staff to clear away dishes and wash up. 

In a job like that you really need to give 100%. No-one wants to get a 10% dirty plate

• Like 1