Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

How accurate is this website?

It's obviously completely inaccurate rubbish. Probably written by a Chatbot. 

"Many sides aim to get promoted to the Premier League every season". 

Wow! really? 

• Haha 2

I was hoping you meant the Pinkun message board. A shame you weren’t but it would have scored close to 100%.

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I was hoping you meant this website. A shame you weren’t but but it would have scored close to 100%.

What does this mean?

6 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

What does this mean?

The wisdom, expertise and knowledge of many who post on here. From Covid to Israel, it’s all sorted out quickly on the PinkUn. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The wisdom, expertise and knowledge of many who post on here. From Covid to Israel, it’s all sorted out quickly on the PinkUn. 

I'm sure if we threatened to send Cambridge to the Middle East they'd sort it out in no time 

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given Hanley is still limping around yet they claim he's going to be back a week from now..

I've said it a million times.

He's never playing for us or at this level again.

As you say his limping on a walk meaning he's miles away from sprints or 90 minutes.

Ask anyone who's ever done that injury, it's life changer and a career ender and will never feel 100 percent 

If Hanley was 22 then yeh sure maybe but he's not.

Time to take him out of the conversation 

Edited by Nexus_Canary
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

I've said it a million times.

He's never playing for us or at this level again.

As you say his limping on a walk meaning he's miles away from sprints or 90 minutes.

Ask anyone who's ever done that injury, it's life changer and a career ender and will never feel 100 percent 

If Hanley was 22 then yeh sure maybe but he's not.

Time to take him out of the conversation 

Considering that he turns 32 next month, I do fear that we've seen the last of him as a first-choice option. 

• Like 2

I’ve generally found sportsgambler a pretty good guide on the player-availability front and often ahead of the curve in the top flight, although for obvious reasons the lower down the football ladder the less resources they can afford to spend on refining their information. The tendency is for them not to take a flyer, for example, unless I’m thinking of another source, I don’t think they predicted Edouard to turn out for Palace yesterday although Roy Hodgson might have been even more startled than usual when he did and it might not have happened had there not been the break coming up, he certainly didn’t look as sharp as usual (Edouard I mean). But in general this site is a very useful tool for quickly checking out an idea for a punt, especially their line-up forecasts before betting on the Prem. I seem to remember there was a couple of times in the Prem when they got our team selection right when no-one else did. Selection is the key word there and of course ‘being back’ is not the same as being picked for several again obvious reasons. I agree it seems a stretch Hanley being back that soon (and  I fear Nexus has the right prognosis on his playing future) but the others seem feasible returnees, though maybes a week or so optimistic and I feel more optimistic because of it.

Btw no idea what line-up they predicted for us yesterday - but I doubt anyone got that right :}

7 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Even no legs. 

At which point get Zimbo back... I'd actually take him now tbh. 

Not sure about the dates quoted. It seems our injury situation is no worse than many other teams, especially Stoke, Swansea and Sunderland. Binners really jammy in not having a single injury.

I just looked at Arsenal and it states Trossard is injured despite playing yesterday, so it's either incredibly up to date or about 90% correct.

Nunez is back in training according to Wagner and will already have the base fitness (unlike Hanley and Sainz) so could be back sooner rather than later.

36 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

I'd welcome him back in a shot. Currently playing top level football in the Bundesliga.

He's been out for a few weeks with a back injury.

23 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I was hoping you meant the Pinkun message board. A shame you weren’t but it would have scored close to 100%.

That's a particularly rash claim which, ironically, has just brought the score down even further!

Why go on about Zimbo when we have Batth and Warner avaialble? Does Wagner really believe that they are not as good as a pair or individually? Or is he under so much pressure that he just reverts to type in the hope it gets better? Has he considered three at the back which would give us a chance to put Sara well forward and hopefully convert more chances.

11 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Why go on about Zimbo when we have Batth and Warner avaialble? Does Wagner really believe that they are not as good as a pair or individually? Or is he under so much pressure that he just reverts to type in the hope it gets better? Has he considered three at the back which would give us a chance to put Sara well forward and hopefully convert more chances.

I mentioned Zimbo because MY said he'd take Hanley with no legs... I was playing on that with Zimbo owing to his famous on the floor with his head tackle... then I said I'd take him now.

That's not to say Batth or Warnr are not good options, I haven't seen enough of either to say one way or other. But I'd still take Zimbo.