chrismakin

Don't worry lads. Beating a prem side isn't for everyone.

8 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

*bump*

I like this.

Always liked Fulham.

Also appreciate their fans loudly reminding them they're just a sh*t town in Norwich.

Some on here could learn from Fulham fans...

I've missed the local derby. My expectations aren't too high for this year, given the relative performances of Ipswich and us this season, but it's the hope that keeps it all interesting.

Who knows, maybe Ipswich outperforming us for the first time in a very long time will focus minds at Carrow Road to arrest our own slide.

In the meantime, enjoy your success while it lasts.

9 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I've missed the local derby. My expectations aren't too high for this year, given the relative performances of Ipswich and us this season, but it's the hope that keeps it all interesting.

Who knows, maybe Ipswich outperforming us for the first time in a very long time will focus minds at Carrow Road to arrest our own slide.

In the meantime, enjoy your success while it lasts.

Hopefully sack Wagner if he’s still lingering around like a skid mark on the bowl 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

That was a nice 5 points on Super6.

Who had the binners to win?

Own up?

Or should we guess...

I got 2pts, went for 0-1.  Binners were never going to win, despite some thinking they are already good enough for the PL.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I got 2pts, went for 0-1.  Binners were never going to win, despite some thinking they are already good enough for the PL.

I mean did they play their regular team or play thier youth side? Although I don't care anytime they lose is a good day regardless

26 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

That was a nice 5 points on Super6.

Who had the binners to win?

Own up?

Or should we guess...

No true Norwich fan would EVER do something that meant they were hoping for a Binner win, surely? Against Premier opposition? However good would you have to have convinced yourself that they are?

No. not having it.

I did them to lose 2-3 as I fancied they’d score against Fulham reserves but even I overestimated them in defeat. 

11 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean did they play their regular team or play thier youth side? Although I don't care anytime they lose is a good day regardless

11 changes aparently, so they didnt disgrace themselves.

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

11 changes aparently, so they didnt disgrace themselves.

They disgrace themselves by existing

Just now, The Raptor said:

They disgrace themselves by existing

Very droll, but sorry, don't agree, i like the fact we have local rivals, i don't like the fact that currently, they are on a decent run of form. if you can''t handle a local derby then maybe footy is not the sport for you. If not them , then who?

13 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

No true Norwich fan would EVER do something that meant they were hoping for a Binner win, surely? Against Premier opposition? However good would you have to have convinced yourself that they are?

No. not having it.

I did them to lose 2-3 as I fancied they’d score against Fulham reserves but even I overestimated them in defeat. 

Get what you are saying.............but............it is a fact that prior to our game with Reading, hundreds of Norwich fans in the concourse at the Madesjski Stadium were cheering an Ippo goal against Sunderland..............