26 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s my guess that they flipped the women’s football and environmentalists coin and just stop oil won.

Also worth pointing out that Prince William is the President of the FA. Even he can't be bothered. I'm sure he will tell us that well, you can't just fly to Australia might hurt the enviroment. After all, he does have about ten mansions to heat up and lots of places across England to fly to instead..

14 hours ago, Kingston Yellow said:

It’s fantastic. But does anyone actually care? Genuinely curious? 

7 million tuned in to the semi-final on BBC so yes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I've decided I'll watch the England game tomorrow and check in on the Norwich game at half time and full time.

To be honest, I'm a little angry on behalf of the lionesses with the degree of contempt their achievement is being treated with by those with most influence. The PM won't be there; no senior royal will be there; domestic football is carrying on regardless.

These women have worked hard to generate as much interest in the women's sport as they have, but they're getting virtually no support at all from any of our leaders.

I'd be quite pleased to see Sir Keir Starmer there tomorrow. It'd be a great opportunity for him to show he can act like a leader when nobody else is inclined to.

Threes actually only THREE games in the entire PL and EFL being played today.

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Also worth pointing out that Prince William is the President of the FA. Even he can't be bothered. I'm sure he will tell us that well, you can't just fly to Australia might hurt the enviroment. After all, he does have about ten mansions to heat up and lots of places across England to fly to instead..

Rock and a hard place 

8 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

7 million tuned in to the semi-final on BBC so yes.

There is a difference between watching out of curiosity or a passing interest and caring about it. Most people will hope they win it but will quickly forget about it if they don’t. 

8 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

There is a difference between watching out of curiosity or a passing interest and caring about it. Most people will hope they win it but will quickly forget about it if they don’t. 

"Yeah millions will watch it but nobody cares"

Listen to yourself you utter babboon

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Really pathetic that William hasn’t been arsed to go, no doubt he’d be at the men’s final.

Not that I’d  expect anything better from the Royals, also notable that Rishi can’t be bothered either..total disgrace 

Edited by rock bus

Some good play at times from England, just lacking a clear chance so far

16 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Wearing our blue away kit in the final against Spain who wear.. Red. Make it make sense

Shorts clash apparently. Officials insisted.

36 minutes ago, rock bus said:

Really pathetic that William hasn’t been arsed to go, no doubt he’d be at the men’s final.

Not that I’d  expect anything better from the Royals, also notable that Rishi can’t be bothered either..total disgrace 

If they had gone everyone would be moaning about private jets and climate change, they can't win with this one

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Hemp with three chances so far. Looking most likely on England side to score.

Should have done better with that last one too, had far too much time and used none of it

That passing move from Spain down the left a few minutes ago was reminiscent of Norwich during the Farke years.

Just now, AJ said:

Should have done better with that last one too, had far too much time and used none of it

She's also getting a lot of heavy treatment from the Spanish. Obviously scared of her!

Now a Just Stop Oil protestor?

2 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Now a Just Stop Oil protestor?

Still did more on the pitch than Billy Gilmour 😅

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

What was Bronze doing? Criminal, keep it simple, let the ball do the work.

Worse than the mistake was the walking back afterwards. Absolutely unacceptable. 

Great quick switch of play by the Spanish to be fair. Poor defending by England and needless giving the ball away in the middle.