Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

WBA off to Leeds (live)

And Stuart reckoned he sent Daniel into battle without a gun!!! He was just a beginner at that mularkey. Plenty of weapons on the pitch and in the stands here.

It's been a very long time since I have been on here.. but Leeds look like us before 2019 and farke is being shafted! Either way we are not looking too bad ladies and gentlemen 🤨🤓 early days but I think we might be okay 🫰

• Like 1

Nothing to fear from these 2 teams so far.

I'd forgotten how tedious Farkeball can be. Nothing without Emi and Pukki.

21 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Nothing to fear from these 2 teams so far.

I'd forgotten how tedious Farkeball can be. Nothing without Emi and Pukki.

Without EMI to unpick the defence it’s incredibly ponderous. So slow getting the ball up the pitch the opposition has all 10 men behind the ball while the defence is still passing it between themselves 

The poor Leeds biased commentators...desperate for red cards and disallowed goals. Love yo see it

Adantes arm is in a natural position, and a close deflection, nit sure var would rule it out.   

Just now, By Hook or Ian crook said:

The refs in this league are so poor. I actually feel sorry for Leeds at the moment 

It would take an absolute miracle to make me feel sorry for Leeds 🤣

5 minutes ago, ZLF said:

The poor Leeds biased commentators...desperate for red cards and disallowed goals. Love yo see it

Adantes arm is in a natural position, and a close deflection, nit sure var would rule it out.   

I thought if it hits an attacking players hand / arm it was a free kick wherever your arm is, or maybe that’s changed again ?

Stone wall penalty though in fairness, but lovely to see Leeds losing.

Just now, Terminally Yellow said:

It would take an absolute miracle to make me feel sorry for Leeds 🤣

I mean if that was us who was on the wrong end of the goal being allowed and then the pen not given I’d be apoplectic

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

I thought if it hits an attacking players hand / arm it was a free kick wherever your arm is, or maybe that’s changed again ?

Stone wall penalty though in fairness, but lovely to see Leeds losing.

No var in this league to check so as it was missed by all officials it’s given. 

That’s a statement from the WBA manager, you make a mistake and are immediately subbed.

Good job he wasn’t our manager last year, wouldn’t have had enough subs.

Lots of huff and puff but no really quality, plus a hint of unrest  and boos at the end when Leeds were slow to get it forward.

Good result for us that as keeps both teams away from the top and also perks Leeds up a bit ahead of going to the sc*m next week. As others have commented, Farkeball without a finisher and an Emi is not a recipe for promotion so fingers crossed. 

Some harsh comments. Leeds have never been likes since the 60s. Then it was the manager and players. Now its mainly their supporters.

That they didn't get a penalty was disgraceful. If the referees aren't up to it, and with what has happened in two of our games already, then they need replacing. Unfortunately you have to be a lunatic or rubbish footballer to become a ref so the production line isn't huge.

They looked the better team for most of the match and its going to take DF a while to sort out the players. But its taken a defender to score so until they get Bamford fit, they don't look like a team about to mount a challenge.