Sign in to follow this  
pete

Simon Thomas Numbskull

9 minutes ago, pete said:

I am not an Ipswich supporter but you have to respect the job that has been done there recently if only we could repeat this.  But having pointed out some of Simon Thomas's faux pas expecially the penalty shoot out score should merit derision.  But Thomas being a City supporter I was holding to a higher standard.  But on reflection it is being a City supporter that means he is probably mentally defecient like most of my avid readers.  Watch out for more "Thomas Watch" next Saturday, maybe nothing to report but given performance to date considered unlikely.

You'd have to be mentally 'defecient' not to notice the faux pas, I'm 'expecially' looking forward to next week where 'pete' will once again show us that he's a complete ****. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, pete said:

I am not an Ipswich supporter but you have to respect the job that has been done there recently if only we could repeat this.  But having pointed out some of Simon Thomas's faux pas expecially the penalty shoot out score should merit derision.  But Thomas being a City supporter I was holding to a higher standard.  But on reflection it is being a City supporter that means he is probably mentally defecient like most of my avid readers.  Watch out for more "Thomas Watch" next Saturday, maybe nothing to report but given performance to date considered unlikely.

Alternatively you could save us the embarrassment and not bother. 

18 minutes ago, pete said:

Ipswich being promoted is all part of the plan. In my lifetime I’ll see that club put out of business and their stadium ground into the dirt. There’s a Real Buh prediction for everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pete said:

I'm not sure anyone who has shown the appalling level of spelling and grammar as you have in this thread has any business criticising anyone, being honest. 

• Like 2

Good luck Simon in the new job despite the flak.  More galling to me was the EFL highlight commentator for our match who twice referred to our goals against Sheffield Wednesday on the opening day of the season  - WTF was that all about???

14 hours ago, pete said:

I am not an Ipswich supporter but you have to respect the job that has been done there recently if only we could repeat this.  

.... yep, you've nailed this haven't you?..... 2 years ago they were a bang average 3rd Division side, struggling to get 14,000 through the gate..... Then the money arrived, allowing them to buy their way up ( behind Plymouth 🤣) and suddenly all the 'die hards' have flocked back, plastic Club, with plastic fans.

It's like saying that you have to 'respect the job' Pep has done at Citeh with the resources at his disposal. 

• Like 2

On 12/08/2023 at 18:01, pete said:

Simon just admitted **** up for W Ham, no apology for World Cup.  When yo're getting paid for this you can expect better.Brong back Geoff wouldn't get these from him.  No not shagging my missus I wouldn't wish that on him.  But must do better.   A bit like Giannoulus.

Isn't that some kind of medical condition?

On 12/08/2023 at 12:59, Fuzzar said:

Mine was reading pete's post. 

It’s a shame we can’t have signatures on this board any longer, that would be a great one.

• Like 1

On 12/08/2023 at 12:54, A Load of Squit said:

Have you explained to the missus what a 'scorter' is?

Obviously someone who understands football as well as you do will be able to avoid any faux pas and avoid being 'pilliored'.

End thread.