Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Bottom 3 23/24

38 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

22 QPR

23 Coventry

24 Binners

Where’s Coventry coming from all of a sudden? 

Leeds

Scum

Coventry

Leeds because they won’t give Farke time to implement his methodology and will suffer for it - hopefully.

Scum because, well, because they massively overrate their squad and manager. And I ****ing hate them.

Coventry because having lost Gyokeres and Hamer likely to follow (?), I think they’ll struggle to replace effectively and I didn’t think they were very good anyway. 

Can't call it, I see a table of strong teams and strong club set ups. Top and bottom are up for grabs for any team in the division, including us, Leeds, Leicester, or whoever. This championship season is going to be more of a roller coaster for clubs than any I can think of.

12 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

22 QPR

23 Coventry

24 Binners

Binners will do well I imagine, mid table or upwards. Coventry will depend on who they lose player wise to other teams. Will be a tough league this year.

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Can't call it, I see a table of strong teams and strong club set ups. Top and bottom are up for grabs for any team in the division, including us, Leeds, Leicester, or whoever. This championship season is going to be more of a roller coaster for clubs than any I can think of.

There’s optimism and optimism but I’m afraid that top is not up for grabs for us. Unless we make some significant transfer market moves in the coming weeks. 

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

yes any one at any end. No suprises in store