Pyro Pete

"Women’s football, I do not watch it. It’s of zero interest"

47 minutes ago, king canary said:

... deleted post ...

Was LGBTQ+ stuff. Terrible, and same schtick - couldn't back up when requested.

Edited by TheGunnShow
Edited as King said he was going to delete the earlier message as incorrect, but it would still appear in my quote.

16 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Was LGBTQ+ stuff. Terrible, and same schtick - couldn't back up when requested.

Yes, to be fair I've gone back and looked the African stuff was a different poster so will delete the earlier message

• Like 1

1 hour ago, king canary said:

Yes, to be fair I've gone back and looked the African stuff was a different poster so will delete the earlier message

I believe the poster is Hungarian from memory. 

EDIT: I'm wrong. That's another poster re LGB etc stuff.

Think Tzol Machine is greek.

Edited by hogesar

Amusing how women are so desperate to overwhelm the man's game and demand 'equality' yet they scream their knickers off when the transgender mob try to move into their space.

Have some of your own medicine ladies and see how you like it.

1 minute ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Amusing how women are so desperate to overwhelm the man's game and demand 'equality' yet they scream their knickers off when the transgender mob try to move into their space.

Have some of your own medicine ladies and see how you like it.

Did anyone else get a headache reading this? 

I’m not entirely sure on the point you’re trying to make here 

• Like 2

Just now, Yobocop said:

You need a free mind to understand it rather than a brainwashed one.

29 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Jesus, are people still replying to this hateful moron? Blocked him forever ago.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

I believe the poster is Hungarian from memory. 

EDIT: I'm wrong. That's another poster re LGB etc stuff.

Think Tzol Machine is greek.

I believe he comes from the same village as our own Christos Tzolis, which was the reason he and only he alone knew that CTz was going to score 45 goals in the Eredivisie last year for Twente

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Jesus, are people still replying to this hateful moron? Blocked him forever ago.

Speaking of brainwashed....

On 15/06/2023 at 10:19, mrD66M said:

Says a "man" who feels threatened by watching women's success..

there is no Threat I just think they are about 10 years of good Academy growth away from playing a decent level

you cant go from playing Park football to a profesional game in a couple of years it takes time 

on the other hand more than happy to watch womans sports where we do compete at a world class level

but sadly the BBC has made the decision to not cover them like football

now if you want to put a negative hate filled spin on everything you read I do pity how your mind works

22 minutes ago, Paul101 said:

there is no Threat I just think they are about 10 years of good Academy growth away from playing a decent level

you cant go from playing Park football to a profesional game in a couple of years it takes time 

on the other hand more than happy to watch womans sports where we do compete at a world class level

but sadly the BBC has made the decision to not cover them like football

now if you want to put a negative hate filled spin on everything you read I do pity how your mind works

When it comes to SW he should've known better than to say such things on an official interview while being a representative for the club.

It is barely relevant to compare women's football with men's football, whether it's true or not that there is a gulf in quality is beside the point (considering the ****show of the NCFC senior men's team last season, maybe the women would do better with the same resources...). It's very true that women's football lags men's, only natural considering that for decades they were not allowed to play. What they need is encouragement and constructive criticism, same as you'd give to the under-15 boys (hell, any ages and any players m/f tbh) who do their best to represent the club well. But no one is obliged to do that. *Speaking of which, well done Adam Idah for scoring his 1st international goal after a really difficult season with lots of criticism, sometimes unfair, sometimes noxious,  aimed at him.*

Now there will always be fans who feel they need to, for G-d knows what reason, voice their disapproval of a women's team they don't follow. They can comment on the "divorcees in the snake pit" if they so choose. But the Sporting Director is not such a person, he is constrained by his role. IMO those comments reflect far more on themselves than on women's football.

Freedom of speech, but sometimes silence is golden. Me personally if I can't find anything encouraging to say, or if I don't follow their football, prefer to stay in my lane.

Tl;Dr- no time or space for hate in my mind. Better to focus on the things I enjoy.

On 14/06/2023 at 00:24, TheGunnShow said:

I'm still waiting for quality evidence for this notion that not wanting kids is a sign of immaturity. Could be waiting a long time here.

I must have missed that,  funny ,as the only fella i know who has stated that he doesnt want kids is not immature, he's extremely self centred.  He really is only interested in himself, he will ask how you're doing, but always interrupts to tell you he is. Even his descriptions of any event, don't revolve around the event, they revolve around him. He is like a spectator in the world. We call him Mimi ( a bastardisation of Me Me Me) ....he has the most free time of any  of us but is the last to offer help with a house move, big garden project etc etc ..in fact he'll often invent an appointment that prevents him getting  aboard. He reminds you of any gift or help given as he hates not to be acknowledged  regularly, won't answer a group question...has to be asked individually.  

Disclaimer....  this is not my opinion of volountary childfree men, this is my experience of the only one i  know.  

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

I must have missed that,  funny ,as the only fella i know who has stated that he doesnt want kids is not immature, he's extremely self centred.  He really is only interested in himself, he will ask how you're doing, but always interrupts to tell you he is. Even his descriptions of any event, don't revolve around the event, they revolve around him. He is like a spectator in the world. We call him Mimi ( a bastardisation of Me Me Me) ....he has the most free time of any  of us but is the last to offer help with a house move, big garden project etc etc ..in fact he'll often invent an appointment that prevents him getting  aboard. He reminds you of any gift or help given as he hates not to be acknowledged  regularly, won't answer a group question...has to be asked individually.  

Disclaimer....  this is not my opinion of volountary childfree men, this is my experience of the only one i  know.  

Aye, although that's quite unusual amongst the singles. There's an excellent researcher into single life whose name I threw into a discussion on here a year or so ago called Bella DePaulo who's debunked a lot of myths about single life. She's shown that usually singles are more likely to help out! One old mate of mine had an urgent house move into a council house and needed help getting the painting/sanding done. And the two lads that actually stepped up - the two bachelors in his circle!

(I don't obviously know if your "Mimi" is single, just saying that old stereotypes never had anything much to back them up).

That was why I posed the question. There never has been any quality evidence to back up any notion of childfree men/women being immature, it's basically a pars pro toto fallacy that got swallowed without critically thinking about it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Aye, although that's quite unusual amongst the singles. There's an excellent researcher into single life whose name I threw into a discussion on here a year or so ago called Bella DePaulo who's debunked a lot of myths about single life. She's shown that usually singles are more likely to help out! One old mate of mine had an urgent house move into a council house and needed help getting the painting/sanding done. And the two lads that actually stepped up - the two bachelors in his circle!

(I don't obviously know if your "Mimi" is single, just saying that old stereotypes never had anything much to back them up).

That was why I posed the question. There never has been any quality evidence to back up any notion of childfree men/women being immature, it's basically a pars pro toto fallacy that got swallowed without critically thinking about it.

He's not single, but his partner seems more like his mum. 

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Sounds like he could have been coddled a bit in his childhood or swallowed traditional norms about women in the home, but that's a total guess.

Just my point is that there never has been any quality evidence about childfree men/women being "immature". That line is just believed by the brainless and parroted by the thoughtless. And I was aiming to get Tzol to realise that.

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I was gonna say NFN....but on reflection....I'd better not.....

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

I imagine there is a time pull element to that. Since I've had kids it is much harder to drop things and go help with moves etc. 

But there is certainly nothing inherently selfish about not wanting kids. I do think there are some people (maybe like Cork's mate, certainly like one friend of mine) who are self aware enough to know they are somewhat self involved and know that having a kid would be hell for them. That isn't the same as being selfish and certainly not the same as immature though. 

14 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Sounds like he could have been coddled a bit in his childhood or swallowed traditional norms about women in the home, but that's a total guess.

Just my point is that there never has been any quality evidence about childfree men/women being "immature". That line is just believed by the brainless and parroted by the thoughtless. And I was aiming to get Tzol to realise that.

Go Girl !!

Still waiting. Almost as if someone talks window-licking gibberish and can't back it up when requested.

Well, what is surmised without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

2 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Women's cricket is just as funny....as  for women's rugby the less said the better.

Have wimmin got bales?....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Women's cricket is just as funny....as  for women's rugby the less said the better.

Hope you don't bump into Marley Packer then