kenfoggo

Your call is very important to us!

“Please wait for the next available agent, you are caller number 34 in the queue. Please hold.”

Obviously not important enough to have sufficient agents on duty to deal with Season Ticket waiting list respondents.

• Like 1

It’s a good point well made absolutely everything at the club has gone to sh1t

Delia out stinking rich American in 

Is there any avaiable ? I have just been looking and I have to pay £50 to go onto a waiting list ?

2 minutes ago, Wibble said:

Is there any avaiable ? I have just been looking and I have to pay £50 to go onto a waiting list ?

Yes I paid the money to go on the waiting list. Today starting at 0930 is when you can call the Ticket Office to see what can be offered. I called at 0930. It is now 1010 and I still waiting, “caller number 7 in the queue.”

13 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Yes I paid the money to go on the waiting list. Today starting at 0930 is when you can call the Ticket Office to see what can be offered. I called at 0930. It is now 1010 and I still waiting, “caller number 7 in the queue.”

Im very tempted, not had one for a few years - let me know how you get on

Do you think if I joined the waiting list now i could get one or is it too late ?

On Bailey's podcast last night, someone commented that he joined the wait list in December and got offered a season ticket last week! So the wait list has certainly almost disappeared.

• Like 1

Call started at 0930 and finished at 1030. I got a season ticket for next season and waiting list deposit returned. Very helpful lady that I spoke to on the ticket line said that she had lots of seats still available and pretty much in all areas of the ground. I got exactly the seat I wanted down to the stand, row, seat number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kenfoggo said:

Do you get £50 off your ticket then?

40 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Call started at 0930 and finished at 1030. I got a season ticket for next season and waiting list deposit returned. Very helpful lady that I spoke to on the ticket line said that she had lots of seats still available and pretty much in all areas of the ground. I got exactly the seat I wanted down to the stand, row, seat number.

When will you start booing?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

On Bailey's podcast last night, someone commented that he joined the wait list in December and got offered a season ticket last week! So the wait list has certainly almost disappeared.

It was exactly the same last summer though. I went on the waiting list mid-season and was offered a ticket as soon as the season ended. 

I believe this could be because they close the waiting list when it's still quite small. Instead of adding to the list ad infinitum and then calling those on the list in chronological order, which is the logical thing to do in my opinion, they just close the waiting list when it gets to a certain amount. There doesn't appear to be a waiting list for the waiting list, which seems harsh on people who can't get on it.

• Thanks 1

From people I know on the list, getting an individual ticket right now is easily doable for next season. If you want two or more together then good luck

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

There’s definitely a waiting list. Those on it were emailed last week. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

From people I know on the list, getting an individual ticket right now is easily doable for next season. If you want two or more together then good luck

That’s not a huge surprise - getting tickets together for casual sale is rather difficult.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

That's the reason there's always a waiting list. Generally people on the list want season tickets together, and most often they are only relinquished individually (through death, illness or just deciding not to renew). As such, demand always outstrips what the club are able to supply.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

That’s not a huge surprise - getting tickets together for casual sale is rather difficult.  

No it’s not! If you’re on the ball and not fussy where you sit you could have got ten seats together at general sale. 

15 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

No it’s not! If you’re on the ball and not fussy where you sit you could have got ten seats together at general sale. 

That is not true. I know several people who had to compromise on their home match first pick as members, just so they could get 3 seats together, and those picks are made before the season starts.

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

That is not true. I know several people who had to compromise on their home match first pick as members, just so they could get 3 seats together, and those picks are made before the season starts.

It’s very true, have a look at the Blackpool match. Lots of rows of seven seats in the South Stand. 

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s very true, have a look at the Blackpool match. Lots of rows of seven seats in the South Stand. 

Only because Blackpool returned allocation and the club have only just put them back up for sale to Norwich fans.

The rest of the entire ground you'll struggle to get 2 tickets together.

Most decent Championship games we don't get that returned allocation because the away team takes it.

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Only because Blackpool returned allocation and the club have only just put them back up for sale to Norwich fans.

The rest of the entire ground you'll struggle to get 2 tickets together.

Most decent Championship games we don't get that returned allocation because the away team takes it.

Again not true, don’t assume and actually have a look. If you’re not fussy where you sit you’ll get the seats together. 

39 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Again not true, don’t assume and actually have a look. If you’re not fussy where you sit you’ll get the seats together. 

I have looked. There's a few two-seats-together if you sit behind a pole and don't want to watch the match, but that is it. And that has been the case in the Prem, not just the Champs

33 minutes ago, hogesar said:

There's a few two-seats-together if you sit behind a pole

Don't ever go to a game in Warsaw.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Last season when we were in the Premier League and I didn't have a season ticket, I tried to get a pair of tickets together for me and my dad on nine or ten occasions. We got a pair every time, in various parts of the ground, so I'd say your assessment is pretty much spot on. 

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

I have looked. There's a few two-seats-together if you sit behind a pole and don't want to watch the match, but that is it. And that has been the case in the Prem, not just the Champs

Got 6 together for the Sheff Utd match as soon as they went on general sale. No pole obstructing the view either. Biggest attendance of the season I think too. 

Had the same thing today, I put my deposit down 2 weeks ago, got the email last Friday I had a seat, called today was at work so called up and was 40 odd in the queue, so an hour before lunch I called up and left the phone connected in my pocket, by lunch I was 12th on the queue, by the end of lunch ( I get 30mins) I got through and got a ticket in the jarrold, As a side note I never got my £50 deposit refunded has anyone had the refund or notice of a refund to be done? 

Edited by eddie1
Mistyped

2 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Last season when we were in the Premier League and I didn't have a season ticket, I tried to get a pair of tickets together for me and my dad on nine or ten occasions. We got a pair every time, in various parts of the ground, so I'd say your assessment is pretty much spot on. 

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, eddie1 said:

Had the same thing today, I put my deposit down 2 weeks ago, got the email last Friday I had a seat, called today was at work so called up and was 40 odd in the queue, so an hour before lunch I called up and left the phone connected in my pocket, by lunch I was 12th on the queue, by the end of lunch ( I get 30mins) I got through and got a ticket in the jarrold, As a side note I never got my £50 deposit refunded has anyone had the refund or notice of a refund to be done? 

I think it’s meant to come off the price of the s-t.  My son is on the waiting list but I’m not sure I have the time to queue for several hours - he will just have to make do with casual tickets again. 

19 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yeah sitting in the corner of the River End right behind a massive pylon cutting half the penalty area out

4 hours ago, Bomber said:

Yeah sitting in the corner of the River End right behind a massive pylon cutting half the penalty area out

Well that would be a relief this season wouldn’t it.