Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Glasgow Rangers

Oh I see Todd Cantwell didn’t get his winners medal big club my **** hope he enjoys always coming second

8 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Yawn, no longer a Norwich player. Irrelevant

One of our own born and bred, so rather relevent as it's interesting to see how his career goes even more so after all the drama with us

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

One of our own born and bred, so rather relevent as it's interesting to see how his career goes even more so after all the drama with us

Cantwell and his family are all Arsenal fans aren't they, so although he was born and raised in Dereham, I presumed that his family were all Londoners at heart?

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

33 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The trouble is most people aren't interested in his career they're just on here to make jokes about him!

• Like 1

I watched a chunk of the Rangers game - Celtic are a far better side right now, but they had their moments.

My main takeaway from the game was that the pitch looked pretty awful, and there were an astonishing number of flares/fireworks allowed in.  It seems there was some aggro earlier this morning - you’d have thought the policing for these games would be pretty tight.

14 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I watched a chunk of the Rangers game - Celtic are a far better side right now, but they had their moments.

My main takeaway from the game was that the pitch looked pretty awful, and there were an astonishing number of flares/fireworks allowed in.  It seems there was some aggro earlier this morning - you’d have thought the policing for these games would be pretty tight.

I think it is. The aggro was a pre-arranged fight which took place at 9am!!!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

End of the day it's always been that way and I doubt anything will change, not that I think anyone want's it to given that's what the rivalry and derby is all about and all. That and if you live in Glasgow you WILL support one of the teams and I'm pretty sure a lot of the police do too which is a part of why a lot of them tend to ignore some of the things that go on.