Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Coventry Tickets available

I'm able to make it to the game on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to seeing the refreshed team in action.  So prepare yourselves for a defeat, you can blame me !

There are tickets still available if any others are thinking about it !

Kick off 12.30.

Edited by It's Character Forming
adding kick off time
  • Thanks 1

I’ll be travelling to a punk all-dayer in Wigan but hopefully I can catch most of it on my phone on the way 🤞

2 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

I’ll be travelling to a punk all-dayer in Wigan but hopefully I can catch most of it on my phone on the way 🤞

That's  brilliant ....a Punk All Dayer !! Horlicks and Digestive  Biccys at 9 , tucked up in bed by 10. Life on the edge!! 😇

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

I'm able to make it to the game on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to seeing the refreshed team in action.  So prepare yourselves for a defeat, you can blame me !

There are tickets still available if any others are thinking about it !

Kick off 12.30.

I tried buying mine on Saturday once I knew my daughter wanted to come with me. As the goals started to rain in, I thought I need to do this now in case it sells out. But I couldn’t get the online ticketing to work.

Rang the ticket office on Monday at ten, tickets delivered by post Tuesday at ten! 👍

40 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Will you be travelling to a punk all-dryer in Coventry when we play Wigan ? 😀

No, Coventry is Ska country, no punks there 😉

Getting my ticket for Wigan this Thursday 👍

I last went there in the Lambert promotion season. It was minus 12°c when the coach left Norwich but they had a heated pitch so all should have been well. When the groundsman got there at 9.00 am he realised he'd forgotten to turn it on 😂 Fortunately it defrosted in time and Holty did a wonderful goal celebration in a pile of snow💛💚

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

That's  brilliant ....a Punk All Dayer !! Horlicks and Digestive  Biccys at 9 , tucked up in bed by 10. Life on the edge!! 😇

Take a trip to Blackpool over the first weekend in August, you’ll see that old punks don’t do Horlicks and digestives 🤣

2 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Take a trip to Blackpool over the first weekend in August, you’ll see that old punks don’t do Horlicks and digestives 🤣

Might just do that. I didn't mean to upset an old spikey, just the AllDayer bit appealed to me. Given that anyone 14 in 1976 is now 60 , must put the average age at 60+ surely? Unless its rammed wirh reyropunks or jonnycomelatelys. Gonna Google  the Aug weekend now, cheers.  

25 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Might just do that. I didn't mean to upset an old spikey, just the AllDayer bit appealed to me. Given that anyone 14 in 1976 is now 60 , must put the average age at 60+ surely? Unless its rammed wirh reyropunks or jonnycomelatelys. Gonna Google  the Aug weekend now, cheers.  

Ha ha, I’m not upset, I’m not a proper punk! I’ve got a few piercings and a couple of tattoos but I look quite normal compared to a lot of them.

The festival is called Rebellion-I went for the first time last year as my mate’s band were playing. I enjoyed the music, which I was surprised about, although it’s not particularly subtle 😳

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

1B24E86A-E2A0-4647-B441-C8E59EC0F902.jpeg

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I last went there in the Lambert promotion season. It was minus 12°c when the coach left Norwich but they had a heated pitch so all should have been well. When the groundsman got there at 9.00 am he realised he'd forgotten to turn it on 😂 Fortunately it defrosted in time and Holty did a wonderful goal celebration in a pile of snow💛💚

• Thanks 1

I'm going Saturday,  been to Highfield Rd but never to the new stadium whatever the hell it's called currently,  so looking forward to it.

5 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Wasn't it called off originally and rescheduled? I remember going to a game around that time and it being cancelled an hour before kick off just as we arrived in the vicinity of the ground. Would have been cov or west brom I would have thought.

Edit: ignore me, I immediately after posting realised it was actually Walsall I think.

Edited by kick it off
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

Wasn't it called off originally and rescheduled? I remember going to a game around that time and it being cancelled an hour before kick off just as we arrived in the vicinity of the ground. Would have been cov or west brom I would have thought.

Edit: ignore me, I immediately after posting realised it was actually Walsall I think.

It was. They tried to use braziers to defrost the pitch!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Over 2.5k tickets sold so far and POTG cash turnstile open too. 

Could be 3k there , do Coventry limit the amount of away support ?

wonder how many would have gone if Smith was still here

41 minutes ago, city4eva said:

I think it’s around 4.5 thousand these days due to segregation from the home fans. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, city4eva said:

At least 1 less because there's not a cat in hells chance I'd have been going.

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Not far from Villa who are playing away at Southampton, possibly some who weren’t going to that might have gone to Coventry.

Isn’t it unusual to have pay on the gate nowadays, and especially with recent warnings to Coventry fans about drug use and underage drinking?

On 17/01/2023 at 11:58, Mr Angry said:

Nice one. Wearing DMs?

19 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Just a little heads up that anyone who wants to pay on the gate will need cash.

cash ?  Trying to remember the last time I paid cash for something...it was probably 2019 🙂