I wonder if we'' see this lad in the yellow again?

Pity if not. I still hold  faint hopes he'll be a star  for us.

Otherwise what a waste.

It would be nice if Wagner could have half a season with the boy. I don't think Farke liked his big-headedness. He's a year older now and from being a big fish in  Greece.'Lessons will have been learnt. His loan is season fixed I take it.

They have met. Why was Tzolis back at CR. Injury treatment?

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

Like Hayden, Ramsey and Placheta they have all returned to their clubs for injury treatment.

I wouldn't read much into it until we get an update from the club.

I hope we give him a chance. We need a winger and he's our £9m winger. Can't keep using the "he's one for the future" and a half season at EFL level would be ideal to try him out .

Otherwise complete waste of transfer budget. He can be no worse than what we have!

Genuinely criminal if he doesn't play for us next year, whether he wants to or not.

I'm still excited by the lad.

Surely he's of more use to us in the second half of this season than being out on loan

Are the club really suggesting he cant make some sort of impact in a team who has a scarcity of wingers in an average league??

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Surely he's of more use to us in the second half of this season than being out on loan

Are the club really suggesting he cant make some sort of impact in a team who has a scarcity of wingers in an average league??

Can we recall him?

Been patient and tolerant with Sargent, so why not give young Tzolis the same?....I feel there's something about the lad and I hope DW can get him involved and a performing regular in our squad....

10 minutes ago, Chichcan said:

He's  back at FC Twente now

They tweeted this yesterday

He really doesnt look like an athlete, mind you nor did Franny Lee.

20 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Didn't need to in the 60s 😉

I'd be surprised if Twente were willing to take him on loan and pay a loan fee (as was suggested at the time) if we also demanded an ability to recall him. My guess is we arent able to even if we wanted to.

• Like 1

Tzolis is a strange one 

Seemed if he or the club wanted him out on loan instead of staying here

i am sure he would of got plenty of games here this season so that was strange if game time like the club said

if he did not settle and did not like English football then i am sure he will move ASAP ,

that is a shame as i was excited about having a so called wonderkid at the club ,

32 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Agreed, he doesn't.

But Paul Scholes never did either and I heard he was a bit alright.

26 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Agreed, he doesn't.

Hence my Franny lee comment .

31 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I raise you Nobby Stiles. Blind as a bat apparently, won the World Cup.

Fair enough, but wasn't Nobby one of the first uk footballers  to wear contacts lenses?.  Cant see that wearing a corset would help Franny or Tzolis though 😂😂

I recall  footage of him looking for them on the pitch during a match during  a match....or was that a comedy sketch. Im gonna Google it.  

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Agreed, he doesn't.

Speaking of a different sport, Jeff Lacy always looked in picture-perfect shape and Joe Calzaghe always looked a little flabby. Spot who had the gas tank.

I did wonder why on the video of Wagner being showed around Colney why there was little interaction between him and Tzolis, but there was plenty with Kenny. So the tweet above implies he was having a final medical before he was sent back to Twente, whixh Aagner was aware of. It also implies the video of Wagner being introduced to Colney was on Thursday, but that's snother matter.

As for Tzolis, I still think his future is not as a winger, but as a more centrally based forward. He could yet return to play a role but won't solve our wide player issue.

Edited by shefcanary