Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Blackburn (H/L) ****

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He's fine when Sinani isn't in front of him.

Same with Aarons, was fine until Sinani switched to the right then lost composure.

Absolutely dreadful footballer, carrying deadweight.

There’s a lot of baggage out there… in aircraft terms C of G Ballast. 4 I think… using energy that cannot be recovered- but it’s down to the Manager to fix that or not even include them in the line- up ?

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

Careful now....

All the best. Big K.Scott.

What in case I upset the deaf people who pretend they can't hear the boos.

Just now, baldy09 said:

if this dont change tonight he well may be right- and Im dreaming of a white Christmas -at least the band on the field- having a good time 

No, he won't be right. I think the majority of people know/understand that when it comes to ownership, the club is in transition. Several very good threads on the subject on this board alone and the vast majority of people accept that Attanasio is likely to take over at some point. Getting all silly about it could actually jeopardise that, but then I suppose that depends upon whether you want him in or not.

Webber... well, hit or miss. I think the fan base is pretty split. Again, I suspect that he'll move on sooner rather than later. I certainly don't think vast numbers of people, any sort of large minority, certainly not a majority, will suddenly leap over to the other side and see a sudden up-swell in support for protests and want a clean sweep.

Most people seem to reflect that wanting everyone sacked is just an immature sort of grumpy stance that means so little.

You certainly can't interpret "silence" to mean anything other than the crowd are bored. Cold, bored and uninspired. That should be enough to warn the powers that be at the club that this isn't enough at the moment. You certainly cannot attach your own agenda to it. In the same way you can't make suggestions of what people who don't vote want. You don't know. 

Some people on here need to just stick to expressing their own beliefs rather than trying to project them onto others.

• Like 1

What role is Sinani supposed to be playing. Absolute dire all over the pitch. Nobody seems capable of holding the ball and finding someone in space who can go forward. 

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Oh I agree with that.

It was more a commentary, if anything, on Webber and Smiths failure to assemble a team capable of feeding the Goat.

But he still should have attempted the through balls. Not pulling them off is understandable, not attempting them was criminal.

How on earth do you feed a player who cannot score, has no pace, and yet spends his time standing, yes standing, on the half way line. Ask yourself, what has Pukki done to make their keeper work!

Any chance a Sky Executive is watching this and will take the decision to pull Norwich’s upcoming live games?

Our hard earned reputation is being trashed by this bunch of no-hopers….

1 minute ago, vos said:

What role is Sinani supposed to be playing. Absolute dire all over the pitch. Nobody seems capable of holding the ball and finding someone in space who can go forward. 

Looks like he won a reality show that got him a gig at a championship club for a season

Just now, Virtual reality said:

Need to see a different animal this second half…

Preferably one that is showing signs of life, at the minute we look like a slab of meat.

Just now, unique said:

Any chance a Sky Executive is watching this and will take the decision to pull Norwich’s upcoming live games?

Dylanisabaddog hopes so because a 5.30 kick off took him past his bedtime.

It’s just depressing. I look at the manager and the team and I’m just uninspired. No player for the fans to love. 

don’t understand why gibbs isn’t being used and at least build team around the future not rubbish like McLean and sinani. I’d also give Sargent the place upfront as Pukki is clearly off

6 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Careful now. You'll get a certain posters feathers up....

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

Desperately trying to cling to other people's arguments now.

You literally said the silence meant people wanted the owners, webber and smith out.

Since we have had KG correctly point out the silence doesn't, but at least we can point to boos to suggest people are not happy with what they are seeing on the pitch. Even he didn't apply that to mean more than as far as the manager. 

Now you are trying to apply City 2nds opinion to be one of those "silent" people too. City 2nd, on the other hand is just expressing their view and not trying to apply it to thousands of others they don't know.

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I am not supporting Keith Scott. Far from it. You just give him oxygen. I am merely saying what I heard and observed.

I know. Sorry to confuse. 

6 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Smith has to go. This is getting beyond a joke now. Losing Farke and replacing him with Smith feels like it is having the same effect as replacing Lambert with Hughton.

Yup, it's precisely that. Passion, energy, excitement, a slight tinge of disappointment we weren't quite good enough to beat the big boys, to this negative (and not successful) crap.

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Yes. What difference do you think that makes?

pi**ing ‘money up the wall’ springs to mind!

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given one of them could be playing rather than Sinani..

Rather we just recalled Mumba and played him on the wing. 

Rashica couldn't be ar$d and Tsoliz can't stop eating kebabs.

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

What in case I upset the deaf people who pretend they can't hear the boos.

I recognised the boos - it's there in type.

Unfortunately big klevva KeIfF wasn't talking about the BoOs but the silence. 

We ran out of ideas once the passing between the defence was trapped so just hit it long.

This is our worst midfield for many a year.

Hayden is not what we believed him to be. Sara just isn't with English football yet. Kenny is like Corporal Jones and apparently Sinani is better than Todd or Nunez.

Hats off to Blackburn. Six changes and they are playing hard. 

We have 5 subs. Put two at least on now. AO for Sinani and 3 at the back.

Well that half of "football" was dreadful. Can't remember seeing Carrow Rd this empty for a league game since before the expansion. 

Such a shame this beautiful kit we've got this season is being wasted on this dross Smithball.

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Like 1

Just now, chicken said:

I recognised the boos - it's there in type.

Unfortunately big klevva KeIfF wasn't talking about the BoOs but the silence. 

Weren't referencing that conversation to be fair. 

It was more those who will claim the fans haven't turned because there aren't any Smith out chants.

There are empty seats, loads of them, people are voting with their bums.

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Well that half of "football" was dreadful. Can't remember seeing Carrow Rd this empty for a league game since before the expansion. 

Such a shame this beautiful kit we've got this season is being wasted on this dross Smithball.

Should make it a two season kit to compensate the fans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

We ran out of ideas once the passing between the defence was trapped so just hit it long.

This is our worst midfield for many a year.

Hayden is not what we believed him to be. Sara just isn't with English football yet. Kenny is like Corporal Jones and apparently Sinani is better than Todd or Nunez.

Hats off to Blackburn. Six changes and they are playing hard. 

We have 5 subs. Put two at least on now. AO for Sinani and 3 at the back.

Kenny has probably been our second best player, although that's not saying much.

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Should make it a two season kit to compensate the fans.

Seems it blends in with “The Old Blue and White” as we keep passing it to them….

6 minutes ago, rock bus said:

It’s just depressing. I look at the manager and the team and I’m just uninspired. No player for the fans to love. 

don’t understand why gibbs isn’t being used and at least build team around the future not rubbish like McLean and sinani. I’d also give Sargent the place upfront as Pukki is clearly off

Drop pukki to the 10 position and let him use his brain, Sarge at 9. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Kenny has probably been our second best player, although that's not saying much.

The first being " the music band playing on the field at half time" ?😅😅