Keith Scott

So Smith in or Smith out?

34 minutes ago, Well b back said:

He's a total clown who needs to get out of this club before it gets horrible for his family.

You clearly said it will become horrible for his family, sounds like a threat to me and and others.

Do you seriously think I'm threatening Dean Smith's family 😂

The most boring manager ever! Boring man and we’re playing boring football, but he’s as safe as houses as they current set up are happy……..out for me but who am I to say! 😉💛💚

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, hogesar said:

We went on a really poor run not winning in 8 games or something and there wasn't even one fan start a Dean Smith out chant. Not a single person

Wouldn't fans be reluctant to chant "Smith Out" because they don't want it to be mistaken for Delia Smith out? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Holt said:

He's a total clown who needs to get out of this club before it gets horrible for his family.

I suspect his family will want the pay off. 

Already had one from Villa, a second from Norwich and that's them financially set.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Wouldn't fans be reluctant to chant "Smith Out" because they don't want it to be mistaken for Delia Smith out? 

No, because they could use his first name.

The performance today saw zero improvement from the dismay performances before the break. If Swansea had not wasted very easy chances we would have lost.... and he seemed happy with the performance!!! 

I want him gone sooner rather than later but feel it will only happen if we fail to get top 6.

10 minutes ago, hogesar said:

No, because they could use his first name.

I personally think we should adopt the handkerchief system used by Madrid. 

Once the white snot wipers come out the end is nigh. But think how many yellow handkerchiefs we could flog in the club shop at £4.99 a piece.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Should have been gone after the borough defeat… still out from me and just for Cambridge I don’t want Russel Martin here either

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Cannot fault the result. The football isn’t great, but we’d have all taken a 1-0 score away at Swansea at the start of play 

Or before the break, or at the start of the season, or at any other time. Three points and a clean away from home has to be good.

12 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I personally think we should adopt the handkerchief system used by Madrid. 

Once the white snot wipers come out the end is nigh. But think how many yellow handkerchiefs we could flog in the club shop at £4.99 a piece.

The white handkerchiefs came out after Ken Brown😯

Did Madrid copy us?

Edited by nutty nigel

Shows what i know about football. I thought we won, kept a clean sheet and have three points more now than at the start of the day. Seems like it diesn't count unless we look like what some posters think looks "pretty".

• Confused 1

Nobody is complaining about the result. But it’s a results and entertainment business. If you get results the lack of entertainment can be forgiven. And vice versa to some degree. But if you don’t entertain you’d better get results. 

This team remains weak in midfield, iffy at the back, unable to finish a decent percentage of its chances and too often drops off the pace if it goes ahead rather then pressing its advantage. 

So yeah, I’’m a Smith out vote. As Ricardo has observed they all leave eventually, if the crowd turns that’s it. Next couple of home games will determine Smith’s immediate fate. 

1 hour ago, BigFish said:

Shows what i know about football. I thought we won, kept a clean sheet and have three points more now than at the start of the day. Seems like it diesn't count unless we look like what some posters think looks "pretty".

Why do you go to the football, surely it's to be entertained? There is nothing entertaining.

• Thanks 1

Just now, All the Germans said:

Why do you go to the football, surely it's to be entertained? There is nothing entertaining.

Believe me having just watched England lose, winning is everything. 

Couldn't give a **** how we play. If Smith bores us to promotion that's all I want.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Believe me having just watched England lose, winning is everything. 

Couldn't give a **** how we play. If Smith bores us to promotion that's all I want.

I fundamentally disagree. If I am not entertained, what is the point in watching?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

I entirely agree with regard to a game (any game) that I am participating in. If I am playing, winning is everything. If I am watching, entertainment is everything.

In which case I really don't understand why you watch, go to the ballet, go to theatre, watch films but I don't think football is for you, I don't think supporting Norwich is for you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I fundamentally disagree. If I am not entertained, what is the point in watching?

I don't go to football to be entertained. The point is winning. Nobody remembers the losers.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BigFish said:

In which case I really don't understand why you watch, go to the ballet, go to theatre, watch films but I don't think football is for you, I don't think supporting Norwich is for you.

Why exactly do you think that? I think the opposite. Expecting a win every game means that supporting Norwich isn't for you, I can accept defeat, but want some entertainment.

Edited by All the Germans

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

I don't go to football to be entertained. The point is winning. Nobody remembers the losers.

"Let's waste 2+ hours of my life watching paint dry, but it's OK if we get 3 points"?

Just now, All the Germans said:

"Let's waste 2+ hours of my life watching paint dry, but it's OK if we get 3 points"?

Correct.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Then you mustn't be a regular at Carrow Road then.

2 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Arguably winning is entertainment in itself,  to a degree of course. 

Just now, hogesar said:

Arguably winning is entertainment in itself,  to a degree of course. 

Again. I fundamentally disagree.

Edit - However, your opinion on what "entertainment" is, will undoubtedly differ from mine and I accept that.

Edited by All the Germans

100% out. Seen nothing this season to change my mind. Today, there were 4 moments where two of our players went for the same ball or got in each others way. That's a tactical issue.