Sign in to follow this  
spider5547

Management

Most of the players at Carrow Road are capable. Their body language on the pitch says they really don't want to be there. Smith does not seem to be a motivator neither does he seem to have empathy with the players or the fans. His body language also says he does not really enjoy being there. Get rid. They are missing Farke. Get him back and there will be a different complexion on the atmosphere at Carrow Road and the quality of football. Might be a good time to kiss good bye to Webber and his shenanigans as well.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spider5547 said:

Most of the players at Carrow Road are capable. Their body language on the pitch says they really don't want to be there. Smith does not seem to be a motivator neither does he seem to have empathy with the players or the fans. His body language also says he does not really enjoy being there. Get rid. They are missing Farke. Get him back and there will be a different complexion on the atmosphere at Carrow Road and the quality of football. Might be a good time to kiss good bye to Webber and his shenanigans as well.

Is it as simple as saying to DF ‘come back’ and he does? This won’t happen, so who else do you want in 

Who in particular. Name names, and those that don't care, as has been alleged of Smith, should be sacked immediately!!!!!

So grateful for another thread to crucify Smith!

The idea that professional people need their ex manager back to perform and are missing him like he’s an ex girlfriend who jilted them is hilarious to me.

Also not really sure why Smith would be enjoying his time here so far to be honest. He got handed a poison chalice and proved what most of the people wanting Farke back believe, that it wasn’t all down to Farke. I find it ironic he’s then blamed by them for failing the same way.

• Like 1

Thinking Farke will come back when he's just started with Gladbach is like thinking your ex who moved in with a 6ft 5 bodybuilder millionaire is going to come back to you.. Any day now right? On her hands and knees begging?

• Haha 2

Farkes not coming back, that’s a separate issue to the fact we have an extremely below par manager that is supported by a, thankfully, dwindling section of our fanbase.

desperately shouting “sO WhO ShOuLd bE mAnAgeR tHEn?” Is a desperate coping mechanism. They know he’s crap they just don’t want to admit it.

• Like 1

As I said at the time of Smith's appointment, Mark Robins please. Now stop asking who we want instead because we keep bloody well telling you 🙄

I would be uninspired by Mark Robins. The football world is a huge world with a multitude of coaches with various differing skill sets. 

Appointing Robins would feel a bit like the time we scoured the world and came up with Neil Adams.

We need to go looking for the next Farke in terms of an up and coming coach with a unique set qualities in my opinion. The best manager for us is more than likely somebody we’ve never heard of.

• Like 1

here’s the funny thing

If we sacked Dean Smith I reckon Webber couldn’t actually find another manager😂😂

let’s face it, he BARELY managed to get Smith in, and he’s SHÎT🤣

• Confused 1

When Farke left he, rather oddly I thought, said 'Goodbye Canaries', hope to see you again sometime in the future' (or words very similar).

I am surprised I have never heard anyone on this forum mention this & can't help wondering if he really meant it or knew something we don't? 

1 minute ago, Cornwall Canaryfan said:

When Farke left he, rather oddly I thought, said 'Goodbye Canaries', hope to see you again sometime in the future' (or words very similar).

I am surprised I have never heard anyone on this forum mention this & can't help wondering if he really meant it or knew something we don't? 

That he might come back to visit? It’s hardly revelatory.

58 minutes ago, damn that Ralph Coates! said:

op can go back to studying his binner team's body language

.....or concentrate on going back to school in September 🙄

1 hour ago, Cornwall Canaryfan said:

I’m sorry to say this is optimistic fantasy in the extreme. He’s hardly going to say ‘hope I never come back and see you ever again’, even if it were true, which I’d doubt tbh. That said, Norwich would be a come down for him now. 

4 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

As I said at the time of Smith's appointment, Mark Robins please. Now stop asking who we want instead because we keep bloody well telling you 🙄

Totally agree but are we a step up from Coventry ?

7 hours ago, SwearyCanary said:

Is it as simple as saying to DF ‘come back’ and he does? This won’t happen, so who else do you want in 

Agent Lambert

7 hours ago, spider5547 said:

What kind of stupid are you?

12 hours ago, YellowCanary said:

Totally agree but are we a step up from Coventry ?

If we're not then we've messed up Farkes legacy much more than I'd originally thought