Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Celtic- Predict the scoreline

43 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

2-2 

Two goals from Hugill 

You saying he won't score a Hatrick? 🤔 

15 minutes ago, NeymarSmith said:

Anyone know if and where we can actually watch it please?

Our club is streaming it live for a tenner (booo) but apparently it will be on TV on 'premier sports1'.. whatever that is

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

15 minutes ago, NeymarSmith said:

Celtic Park? 

Club are selling streams £7.50 for celtic, £5 for Hibs or £10 the pair.. 

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Apologies, its £10 for a pass to watch both. Read it wrong in my haste to post and bash the club for daring to charge fans for a stream! 

fixed it for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just one thing to point out - given recent comments on commentators for our streams. 

A quick google of Stuart Hodge - who the club say is commentating on both matches throws up this twitter  link - which I assume to be the same person. So expect some Celtic  / scots bias, and name mispronunciations.

https://twitter.com/Hodgeythehack?s=20&t=b7wruPjnU1E0H07iV0UtjA

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Just one thing to point out - given recent comments on commentators for our streams. 

A quick google of Stuart Hodge - who the club say is commentating on both matches throws up this twitter  link - which I assume to be the same person. So expect some Celtic  / scots bias, and name mispronunciations.

https://twitter.com/Hodgeythehack?s=20&t=b7wruPjnU1E0H07iV0UtjA

This would be the same Stuart Hodge that produces the occasional Hodge on nodge podcast, the most recent of which was an hour long interview with a Miami based journalist discussing Sara? I would expect no such bias since he is a bit of a Norwich fan as well and I fact commentated on the Russ/Wes match...

It's a good job you've never lambasted someone for posting something without looking properly into it..........

• Like 2

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

So, sticking on topic rather than your odd habit of bashing me at any chance.. Whats your score prediction? 

Ohhhh Touchy . 

did you enjoy yourself at The Abbey on Tuesday? Many have asked and you've ignore them all! Im not the only one 'bashing' you, but at least youve toned it down slightly from accusation of bullying! (but noticeably funny how you never clap back at anyone else who comment on your numerous pointless threads). Surely its about time you started the match thread ?

2-2 but im not really bothered in the score, other than I hope the people who are attending (which includes my son (one for Essex there!)) have a good weekend of it. I believe Spurs are playing Rangers over the weekend too - so lots of fans about in Glasgow. 

• Like 1

Just now, cornish sam said:

This would be the same Stuart Hodge that produces the occasional Hodge on nodge podcast, the most recent of which was an hour long interview with a Miami based journalist discussing Sara? I would expect no such bias since he is a bit of a Norwich fan as well and I fact commentated on the Russ/Wes match...

It's a good job you've never lambasted someone for posting something without looking properly into it..........

Fair comment - Although I dont do podcasts, let alone 'occasional' ones. But your point is valid Sam. 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Fair comment - Although I dont do podcasts, let alone 'occasional' ones. But your point is valid Sam. 

TBF the only reason I know about it is because of the fact it was posted on here and the pinkun main site about a week ago 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You saying he won't score a Hatrick? 🤔 

Our club is streaming it live for a tenner (booo) but apparently it will be on TV on 'premier sports1'.. whatever that is

Ah sweet! Loved the ifollow for a tenner model! Worked a treat. Thank you for your reply @cambridgeshire canary

3 hours ago, NeymarSmith said:

On a fire stick under uk preseason friendlies ….

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Ohhhh Touchy . 

did you enjoy yourself at The Abbey on Tuesday? Many have asked and you've ignore them all! Im not the only one 'bashing' you, but at least youve toned it down slightly from accusation of bullying! (but noticeably funny how you never clap back at anyone else who comment on your numerous pointless threads). Surely its about time you started the match thread ?

2-2 but im not really bothered in the score, other than I hope the people who are attending (which includes my son (one for Essex there!)) have a good weekend of it. I believe Spurs are playing Rangers over the weekend too - so lots of fans about in Glasgow. 

Only found out today about rangers and celtic playing at home on the same day!....apparantly its the first time its happened for nearly a quarter of a century. Throw in a high profile , in all probability big following English club in Spurs in town and it could be interesting in the centre of glasgow

I'm going tomorrow and think i'll keep my head down!

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Don't be singing OTBC in the Gallowgate. 🤣 I'm going too, but won't be putting my shirt on until in the ground. 🪓🤣

Apples

12 hours ago, cornish sam said:

He was also the club's in-house commentator for a season or two, around 2017-18. He was/is Norwich-based, I think he presented on local radio for a bit as well.

Hodge comes across very well on the Norwich youtube stuff I've seen. Much prefer him to the TNC or Pinkun boys, seems to be far more knowledgeable than the average fan channel that's for sure. 

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So, sticking on topic rather than your odd habit of bashing me at any chance.. Whats your score prediction? 

You make yourself an easy target my friend, calm down and think before you post 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Only found out today about rangers and celtic playing at home on the same day!....apparantly its the first time its happened for nearly a quarter of a century. Throw in a high profile , in all probability big following English club in Spurs in town and it could be interesting in the centre of glasgow

I was just coming on to post something like that. Not saying it's going to be trouble, but it's unusual to say the least. A lot of pubs in the city have a no colours policy(that's wearing football tops) for that very reason. Apart from the paranoia it should be fine.