Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Jarrett on the move again

According to official site - on loan to Preston. Let''s see how well he does in a performing team...

with view to permanant deal...actually liked this guy ...thought he had shown a lot more promise and potential than robinson and etuhu...

a team with promotion hopes sign a player with a good record BEFORE he encountered worthington.. good luck JJ.. get in the team, score goals, and prove ~Worthingtons incompetence even more!

jas :)

See, this is the sort of thing that has gradually built up to me thinking that Worthy''s time is up. The league position I can cope with, but stuff like this is just plain odd.Jarrett is obviously a talented player, but for whatever reason hes not doing it for us. He did it for Plymouth, so whats going on?

Will no doubt do a great job like he did at Plymouth... or where ever he went earlier this season. If he does then its another case of another manager getting more out of him than our own Mr Worthington.

i think this is stupid to be honest, i don''t think he''s that bad all he needs is a run in the side, he must be good if plymouth wanted him so much and noe pne want him when they are poushing for promotion this seasona nd are doing really well. This Totals up wat a s**t manager he really is.

i bet he goes to have another stormer, just like he did at plymouth, not under worthless!

Jarret has no way been fantastic and his passing success rate can''t be to high. However I feel he has some potential ! We have seen Jarret play well a couple of times this season but no where near as good as we come to expect. I think he could do well at Preston. All players want first team football so he is obviously going to want to impress. We have seen him in flashes and I believe if he could be more consistant he could be a desent player in this division. Worhtless described him as a box to box midfielder ! I don''t remember him being allowed to go forward. 

All the best to J.J at Preston.

So we pay 450k for etuhu, and in return they get jarret on loan toc replace him. Is it me or have we been ripped off.

Also, preston doing well, were not, so why woud they want jarret, when we dont rate him, its obvious NW has lost the plot.

What is going wrong?? So WE pay preston the best part of half a Million and we get dicko, then we send JJ to replace him!! This is just utter madness. There is no reason why beacause it has been such a successful season (ha ha) to let anyone go out on loan. COS WE STILL HAVE''NT SORTED OUT OUR BEST 11 YET!! sorry lads but we''ve had some kick-ins this season but this further adds to the general dissappointment. We''ve got absolutely NOTHING to play for during the rest of this season. SO WHY ARE WE NOT ROTATING PLAYERS TO FIND OUR BEST 11??? This way we can then have a head start on the positions that we need filling and targetting who we want, obviously JJ is not part of the big plan but could yet be playing in the Prem next season?? Or is it that he just won''t do it for worthy???????????????????????????? Good luck JJ another untapped resource that I''m sure could be released with better management!!!!!!

STILL HOPPING MAD!!!! and will have a BOO at some stage tomorrow I''m sure!!

Good Decision JJ I say, he''s a good player but Worthy can''t manage him. Become a Star Jason and forgot that worthless manager of ours!

Jason Jarretts card was marked - typical worthy

I find this a little hard to beleive really, he goes to plymouth in loan and impresses.. comes back plays in the weakened team against west ham, plymouth away and the passable performance in losing to watford 2nd half anyway then is dropped never to be seen again....

At least they will be paying his wages and saving some cash I guess.  Maybe he will impress again and a new manager gets the best out of him here next season....

God this thread has annoyed me. All season every fan, every single fan has been slagging Jason Jarrett off, saying what complete and utter tripe he is, and blaming Worthington for signing him. And now he''s gone, it''s all suddenly Worthington''s fault all over again, as suddenly Jarrett is a good player, and Worthington failed to get the best out of him. Well - didn''t any of you see him play? He was terrible. And quite frankly I''m glad he''s gone. He was rubbish for us. He is not good enough to play at Championship level, and he had gone to Preston to warm the bench and to be a squad player.

As far as I''m concerned, that''s one down, 5 to go (Robinson, Etuhu, Hughes, Thorne, Colin). Once that lot has gone, we can start to build a proper Championship team again.  

Why do we sell promising player and buy in planks of wood as their replacement!

We sell Jarrett and have Robinson in his place

We''d rather have Thorne in the first team instead of our faster, better, young strikers like Ryan Jarvis, Leon McKenzie etc

I think that this just goes to show that Worthty has completely lost the plot when it comes to transfers and player management.

More agent fee''s and signing on fee''s wasted. Is it another case of a player stepping out of line? Why is it that Jarrett could not produce the goods for us and yet turned on the style for Plymouth? Anything to do with man management, team tactics? 

We sign Etuhu from Preston for £450,000, they get Jarrett for nil. I wonder who has got the best deal? Somehow I think Jarrett will turn on the style now he''s away from Worthingtons management and coaching. He claimed to be a box to box player but was he really allowed to go forward by Mr Negative!?

It''s just more good reasons why WORTHY HAS TO GO! and quick! 

"Anything to do with man management, team tactics?"

Or possibly player attitude?

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

God this thread has annoyed me. All season every fan, every single fan has been slagging Jason Jarrett off, saying what complete and utter tripe he is, and blaming Worthington for signing him. And now he''s gone, it''s all suddenly Worthington''s fault all over again, as suddenly Jarrett is a good player, and Worthington failed to get the best out of him. Well - didn''t any of you see him play? He was terrible. And quite frankly I''m glad he''s gone. He was rubbish for us. He is not good enough to play at Championship level, and he had gone to Preston to warm the bench and to be a squad player.

As far as I''m concerned, that''s one down, 5 to go (Robinson, Etuhu, Hughes, Thorne, Colin). Once that lot has gone, we can start to build a proper Championship team again.  

[/quote]

I think the problem Poirot is that he impressed so much on loan at Plymouth, fans (even me) were thinking, well maybe he aint that bad after all....  His pedigree at Wigan at least stated that he was not dismissed by the fans as useless.  Just for whatever reason in his FEW appearances for norwich he never impressed. 

Then he did have his rumoured bust up with NW about training regime...  shipped out on loan, played a couple of games then shipped out again....  Typical Worthy

Jarrett has done nothing since he''s been here.

Shame Hughes and Etuhu can''t help him with his luggage. But as we paid

a million quid for those two, I think we''ll be stuck with them for some

time yet.