cambridgeshire canary

Think we all know what the away kit will be..

2 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Oh look, another thread on the new kit by the OP, how many is that now???

Good to know it's illegal to make more than one thread. Come up with somethng original, you're boring. (Also pretty sure this is only my second thread so not sure what you're getting at..)

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

28 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Oh look, another thread on the new kit by the OP, how many is that now???

It’s only been 2, as CC was bitterly disappointed at not getting to drop the official new kit released today thread. And I was pretty disappointed for him as well truth be told, so let him have the away one. He works ever so hard!

• Haha 4

Something without stripes would be good, its good to have options for people who have a preference 

2 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

It’s only been 2, as CC was bitterly disappointed at not getting to drop the official new kit released today thread. And I was pretty disappointed for him as well truth be told, so let him have the away one. He works ever so hard!

He's working hard not to let me beat him again by actually posting it before it's been even announced this time 😅

By the way @cambridgeshire canary I hope you're right about the away kit. Think the last time I bought home and away kits in the same season were the Asics kits 

While I'm not mad on the kit, white/green is good news and should always be our away kit. Back before kits were not changed every season, the white ket would only appear if we were playing Wolves or Watford away, which was always a shame, but that was what the 'away' kits for for, not for marketing. Don't get me started on 3rd kits, completely unnecessary. 

Edited by komakino
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I'm not keen on surrender white tbh. I'm hoping it will be loosely based on the training kit.

The training top is really nice too, would have made a great away or 3rd kit

I would love that to be the away kit. After not getting a new kit for years I may end up buying the home and away this season.

8 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Hope so... 

And the 3rd shirt should be black with yellow pin stripes. 

I don’t think my brain could handle such excellence if that were the case!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

The question for me is, does Youssef Mulumbu approve?

image.jpeg.9ed281cd60c0db4bae42105c98f4119e.jpeg

“hmm.. not keen”

• Haha 3

An all white shirt / shorts / socks change kit using the exact same green pinstripes and collar please, then a green third shirt with white or yellow pinstripes would be perfect. We can mix / match those up as needed. 

8 hours ago, Surfer said:

An all white shirt / shorts / socks change kit using the exact same green pinstripes and collar please, then a green third shirt with white or yellow pinstripes would be perfect. We can mix / match those up as needed. 

Why do we need a third kit. We play in yellow and green. It's basically only Watford and.... Well Watford that could ever pose a problem.

Edited by 1902

18 hours ago, Haus said:

Something without stripes would be good, its good to have options for people who have a preference 

I know what you mean. Stripes can sometimes be a little unflattering.

fat_stripes.jpg

• Like 1