1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Well hang on a minute!.. should Man Utd beat Everton a Saturday, a win for us on Sunday leaves us 4 pts from safety with 7 games to go.

The last chance saloon has just called us back for last orders....

It's the hope that kills you.

Biggest team selection of Smith's time with us.

I wonder who will be injured this week.

The Everton message board is great fun atm 😀

It makes ours look positive and cheerful.

• Haha 1

Having to go to home games to support these players is knocking me sick.

I hate them. How am I supposed to support them?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It's the hope that kills you.

Biggest team selection of Smith's time with us.

I wonder who will be injured this week.

I think this line up: Sargeant, Pukki, Dowell, Gilmour, Lees-Melou, McLean, Normann

My only real motivation for caring who goes down other than us is that if Everton are relegated, that'll be another of the ever-present premier league teams to be playing in the league below during the premier league era. A shrinking group of teams that would mainly just leave Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool I think. 

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

Having to go to home games to support these players is knocking me sick.

I hate them. How am I supposed to support them?

Club needs nukeing top to bottom

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Club needs nukeing top to bottom

We’ve assembled the stupidest pile of excrement in a playing squad you’ve ever seen. Not an ounce of football intelligence amongst them. Complete and utter morons.

I’ll be happy now whatever the result on Sunday. Win win! Just hoping for a good cup-tie type of game. 

Farhad Moshiri has killed this club. Never before has an owner made exactly the wrong decisions with his level of reliability. Whether that be recruiting directors of football, CEOs, managers, players, discussing the club and/or players with the media etc... An utter disaster of an owner, he makes Randy Lerner look like Sheikh Mansour.

"Bloody sick to death of the club from top to bottom. Best fans in the world. Sell out home and away every week every year. Yet we get this so called football club"

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Still in it.....

Wrong thread, the three word thread is further down! 😂

5 minutes ago, Badger said:

Farhad Moshiri has killed this club. Never before has an owner made exactly the wrong decisions with his level of reliability. Whether that be recruiting directors of football, CEOs, managers, players, discussing the club and/or players with the media etc... An utter disaster of an owner, he makes Randy Lerner look like Sheikh Mansour.

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

"Bloody sick to death of the club from top to bottom. Best fans in the world. Sell out home and away every week every year. Yet we get this so called football club"

Grass greener, etc. Many on here would love an owner like everton have

• Like 1

Just now, Indy said:

Wrong thread, the three word thread is further down! 😂

Yeah this forum is so confoozing....

Burnley have never come from behind when losing at half time, then along come Everton, you could not make it up .

Just now, Badger said:

Burnley have never come from behind when losing at half time, then along come Everton, you could not make it up .

You ok honey.....badger?.....

Not quite sure what this one wanted ... Perhaps more investment?

"Well done to the happy clappers who blindly defended this garbage for years and years. Your ludicrous, blind and delusional pretence that everything is ok has played as big a part as anything in leading us to this point. Well done. Hope you're happy. Still, at least you can proudly say that you aren't "toxic" or "negative" now eh?!"

8 minutes ago, astro said:

I’ll be happy now whatever the result on Sunday. Win win! Just hoping for a good cup-tie type of game. 

You will be disappointed then, we will just roll over like the utter pile of sHxt we are this season. We haven’t got an ounce of fight in us I am afraid.

• Haha 1

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Everton arent getting their £25m back from us for Godfrey btw....

Yeah that's for lumping us with Naismith.....Up yours Toffees.....

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

Not quite sure what this one wanted ... Perhaps more investment?

"Well done to the happy clappers who blindly defended this garbage for years and years. Your ludicrous, blind and delusional pretence that everything is ok has played as big a part as anything in leading us to this point. Well done. Hope you're happy. Still, at least you can proudly say that you aren't "toxic" or "negative" now eh?!"

Ben Godfrey is no good either apparently...

Mate with a defence like ours it is not down to bad luck but bad players.
Godfrey, Kenny, Coleman and Holgate and keane are the reason

Don’t get me wrong I am LOVING seeing Frank “don’t want to get relegated with Norwich” on the brink of this relegation - but can’t help but feel this will provide Webber with a ready made excuse about spending however much money and still going down. I hope it doesn’t cloud another colossal failure of his. 

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

I can't see Everton getting a point in the next five matches. Meanwhile, in the equivalent matches, I can see Burley get 6 - 9 points.

If Everton go down, don't assume that they'll bounce straight back up. The squad has no fight in them. If they went down they would have to scrap to come back up... I don't see it

Every one of their players in line for call ups to World Cup squads will be sold or loaned out in the summer if they go down. Their best bet would be to get Rooney in because his experience with Derby will be completely on point for their task if they go down. They’ll also discover that pretty much every team will raise their game against them. Worth a cheeky bet on dropping straight down to L1. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aBee said:

Every one of their players in line for call ups to World Cup squads will be sold or loaned out in the summer if they go down. Their best bet would be to get Rooney in because his experience with Derby will be completely on point for their task if they go down. They’ll also discover that pretty much every team will raise their game against them. Worth a cheeky bet on dropping straight down to L1. 

If only you are right❤️

Some of us old uns have a special hatred of Everton going back to 1985.

37 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Still in it.....

4 wins in 30 and now you expect us to win 4/5 out of last eight …….. give your head a wobble Mello.

1 minute ago, Heading South said:

4 wins in 30 and now you expect us to win 4/5 out of last eight …….. give your head a wobble Mello.

Bobble Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY...Wobble carried out as requested.....