Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Season Ticket - Waiting List Update

For anyone on the waiting list for Season Tickets I purchased mine today for next season and I was #751 in the queue this season. 

23 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

752 ?

Probably!  Kind of surprised there was still one.  I did wonder if it will make its way down to people not on a list/how you get added.

28 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Do we know how long the list was?

28 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

10 inches

37 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I believe it goes/did go into the 2-3k range. 

Just now, Bovril said:

I believe it goes/did go into the 2-3k range. 

I thought i read somewhere on here within the last few weeks it was around 1400 to 1500 on the list but that included families who were waiting for a group of seats to become available as opposed to just odd seats here and there.

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I thought i read somewhere on here within the last few weeks it was around 1400 to 1500 on the list but that included families who were waiting for a group of seats to become available as opposed to just odd seats here and there.

• Thanks 1

I put my son on the waiting list in March 2021. They said there were about 1000 on it at the time. I’ve now been able to buy one for him. Which is a relief as frankly it’s been a right pain trying to get tickets for him in the prem. 

Edited by Jim Smith

56 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I think the 1400 I posted back in Jan was misinformation, sorry, couple of people on twitter who were around 700 ish say they have now got one for next season both single tickets fans who didn't care where they sat, I also know a man who's been on the list for a few seasons as he's waiting for a seat near to his to become available for a family member

So maybe the list is split, some  who have been waiting for a specific  seat/row  and those who are waiting for a new st and aren't fussy where they sit?

3 hours ago, Flying Dutchman said:

2100 when I put my daughter on it on Monday, if that helps.

I find it staggering that during one of the worst seasons in recent memory the waiting list appears to have doubled in number.

39 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I find it staggering that during one of the worst seasons in recent memory the waiting list appears to have doubled in number.

I suppose those adding themselves to the list haven't endured the week-in, week-out attendance of the current season. They might think the idea of having a season ticket in a division that we've won the last twice we've been in it is appealing.

Or maybe they're all dyed-in-the-wool masochists 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Duncan Edwards

3 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I suppose those adding themselves to the list haven't endured the current season. They might think the idea of having a season ticket in a division that we've won the last twice we've been in it is appealing.

Or maybe they're all dyed-in-the-wool masochists 🤷‍♂️

No. It's the final five remaining hardcore Apologists for Delia using accommodation addresses✉️ and multiple offshore🏝️ bank accounts💱 to buy up the available tickets.🤓

26 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Phone lines to ticket office were jammed all day yesterday, great fan base👍

Depends, why were they calling? 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Flying Dutchman said:

2100 when I put my daughter on it on Monday, if that helps.

That can't be right, it was only 1100 just a few weeks ago and a fan on twitter who went on the list last season got one yesterday. Maybe they don't take off/change  the numbers when people have got one? 

I guess they have to wait for the final deadline to pass before they can start selling to those on the list

Plus those who deferred from last season, who may return too. 

No idea what the waiting list is, but I would also guess with the cost of living etc how it is some people will not be in a position to take up their place, when they reach the top of the list

If they've reached #751 on the list already, with the final deadline still almost 2 months away, that can only be because current season ticket holders are already telling the club they will not be renewing. It's likely that hundreds and hundreds of tickets will become available post May 23rd. Basically, if you're on the waiting list, I think you'll be getting one, even if the fantastic 2,100 number is real.