Sign in to follow this  
Mutley

7:30pm kick off on Thursday

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

To be fair with an average of around 14 posts a day since you rocked up on here 21 months ago we’ve got our work cut out 😉

Mistype, I think you meant per hour 😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

To be fair with an average of around 14 posts a day since you rocked up on here 21 months ago we’ve got our work cut out 😉

Even Nutty’s only clocked up 48,000 and he’s a lifer with a 16 year stretch behind him 😄

See I think you should cut poor old Cambridge some slack. He's an asset to our community as the official thread starter. Teemu is the pollsmeister, chicken is go-to for match threads, I do rays funds. Midlands is the spoon guru. Tilly is the old bill, we need a role for you Smiffy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I have spotted posters in the QT audience from previous times. Didn't see any this time but masks do help the shy guys😷

It's all a bit spaced out for 'elf & safety and all that these days. Not goods for agoraphobics.

That said when I did one in Boston way back when we were shoe-horned in so tightly I thought I was sitting in the City Stand.

16 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

See I think you should cut poor old Cambridge some slack. He's an asset to our community as the official thread starter. Teemu is the pollsmeister, chicken is go-to for match threads, I do rays funds. Midlands is the spoon guru. Tilly is the old bill, we need a role for you Smiffy...

Moanin' ol' git sounds highly attractive.

Hand in a glove, hand in a glove......

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Other than you who cares is the real answer to your question 😉

I would love to know

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

That would only put us 1 goal up as we’d have to wait for Chelsea to take the restart after we’d scored-that assumes that we’d manage to score in 15 minutes against no opposition 🤣

I can guarantee Pukki would scuff the first chance wide then we’d have to wait 15 minutes for Chelsea to take the goal kick!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, raunds canary said:

Are u buying anyone a pint matey 

the offer is only valid for those unlikely to attend. 

That said I am attending Thursday eve against Chelsea with someone who has travelled 3800 miles. That deserves a pint in my book.  

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

You welcomed me in another thread and now this, oh Nutty. 

5 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Strange as it may seem, Question Time came from St Andrew's hall in Norwich last Thursday.....I don't think those politically enraged amongst us could drag themselves away from this forum to be part of the QT audience.....(Safety in Numbers).....

I believe they try to keep political balance 😀, Im sure Billy would have been there, was there a bloke that looked like a horse?

5 hours ago, essex canary said:

Hopefully it is a new handicap system in which we start at 19:30 and Chelsea start at 19:45?

Would we get a big enough lead?

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You welcomed me in another thread and now this, oh Nutty. 

Nelson after the game?

It looks like the age old question amongst a certain demographic...who has the largest credentials. 🤏🤣

Apples

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

It looks like the age old question amongst a certain demographic...who has the largest credentials. 🤏🤣

Apples

You are surely comparing plums with Apples.

Edited by Van wink
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I’d like to think @cambridgeshire canary enjoys the banter. 

He’s actually become one of my favourite posters, usually informative and / or entertaining. 

So I agree, he is an asset to our community. But you can’t deny he doesn’t half post a lot, clearly too much time on his hands over there in Cambridgeshire 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Canary Jedi said:

I’d like to think @cambridgeshire canary enjoys the banter. 

He’s actually become one of my favourite posters, usually informative and / or entertaining. 

So I agree, he is an asset to our community. But you can’t deny he doesn’t half post a lot, clearly too much time on his hands over there in Cambridgeshire 😂

Well I do like to think I get on with everyone..

Special shout out and mention to Greavsy who I have had on strings like my own little puppet dancing for my entertainment from the very second I first started posting here. It's rather adorable 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, city4eva said:

Depends if you support Norwich or not?

I will be there, so no need for tv

me too.

But 7.30 is early start for me, and I might be 5 mins late after work - and so miss the early Pukki goals

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well I do like to think I get on with everyone..

Special shout out and mention to Greavsy who I have had on strings like my own little puppet dancing for my entertainment from the very second I first started posting here. It's rather adorable 😉

Glad to assist! 😊 

7 hours ago, damn that Ralph Coates! said:

me too.

But 7.30 is early start for me, and I might be 5 mins late after work - and so miss the early Pukki goals

Are you Lakey in disguise

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Greavsy said:

the offer is only valid for those unlikely to attend. 

That said I am attending Thursday eve against Chelsea with someone who has travelled 3800 miles. That deserves a pint in my book.  

Totally agree with that. I will only be doing about 110 miles each way