Sign in to follow this  
David4567

LET STOP MOANING AND GET BEHIND THE BOYS

The manager isn''t the problem, the players are not the problem, it''s the large number of FANS (not all fans) who turn up and before the match has even kicked off they are moaning about something. So much for great supporters, we never get behind the team. Yes we turn up week in week out, but Carrow Road is too quite and we are being out sung by the away fans every week.

[quote user="David4567"]

The manager isn''t the problem, the players are not the problem, it''s the large number of FANS (not all fans) who turn up and before the match has even kicked off they are moaning about something. So much for great supporters, we never get behind the team. Yes we turn up week in week out, but Carrow Road is too quite and we are being out sung by the away fans every week.

[/quote]you are clearly not right in the head,it''s the fans fault?right yeah,crawl back in your hole ...it must be nice in your world!!

The Fans don''t choose transfer targets, pick the team, sort out tactics (or lack of them) and they don''t make the baffling substitutions. The Fans don''t make five yard sideways passes, forget to ''pass-and-move'' or put in poor / inept performances on the pitch.

25,000 supporters have packed out Carrow Road week after week for a long time now, even with the dross that''s being dished up on the pitch. The same goes for the supporters who travel thousands of miles to the away game during the season. How dare you insult people who spend hard-earned money in return for performances such as Luton, Millwall and QPR away or Ipswich at home.  

Either you''re a bored schoolboy on half term, or a dunce of an adult. Either way, I suggest that you think of something a lot more sensible to post before you come on this Board again.   

Yet again it''s the fan''s fault.  Despite record home and away attendance figures it''s all our fault the team can''t pass, tackle, defend as a unit etc etc!

The reason why people moan and the ground was deadly silent last night is because despite the fans turning out in record numbers the team and manager have given very little back in return.

I think it''s got to stage where the players have to lift the fans and do something on the pitch that is worth cheering for.

This keeps repeating over and over again. Something is wrong here and to keep blaming the players week after week is so dangerously stupid.

Everyone says we have a great team and squad but it isn''t working. The buck doesn''t stop with the players, it stops with the manager

The problem here is Worthington has been put on some glorified pedestal because he is the first manager to project the team forward after years of s**t. But they weren''t years where the managers were the problem, or really the players but the funding and the clubs stability were the problem.

Had the previous managers had the same funding, they''d have done well.

Worthington has had over 6 million to spend on what he wants this season in a championship where 80% of the teams don''t spend a penny

We''ve had the pi$$ ripped out of us by some clubs that would beg to be in our position (ie Ipswich, who are going to aim for the playoffs with nothing, AGAIN!)

Still, after 34 games and 15 losses, people that have had enough are being told to get behind the manager and the team, and it will come good.

When exactly?

[quote user="David4567"]

[/quote]

YAWN  [S]

i dont believe some people.. i really dont!

we arent moaning.. we are looking at the reality of losing to the likes of Millwall and making heavy weather of a 10 man Brighton side... if they had kept all 11 on last night then we wouldnt of won!

Worthy has dragged us down FACT! look at the record over the past 2 seasons.. compare it to Hammy Hampster (Hamiltons)O over the same period... see a pattern emerging?

we are back where were 6 or 7 years a go.. a poor championship side... Struggling for results, struggling to perform, and with dwindling crowds.

jas :)

Maybe it isn''t the fans fault, but alot of us surely aren''t helping by singing worthy out chants!!! I don''t understand why some people are going to the matches as you oviously don''t support they team. Worthy is a BIG part of the team. I even got told to shut up for shouting worthy in last night!!!

David please, We should be the Chelsea of div 1 with all the millions sky has paid us ,We should have other team moaning about us with an uu fair advantage, but poor old nigel has had his leg lifted too many times in the transfer market . Ralph Hunt for ever

"Maybe it isn''t the fans fault, but alot of us surely aren''t helping by

singing worthy out chants!!! I don''t understand why some people are

going to the matches as you oviously don''t support they team. Worthy is

a BIG part of the team. I even got told to shut up for shouting worthy

in last night!!"maybe worthington being an incompetent manager doesnt help. maybe we

wouldnt be singing for wrothless out if he had produced the goods.

maybe if he had any inkling of tactical knowledge and man management

skills we might actually stand a chance of getting somewhere. the fans

didnt suddenly start chanting worthless out its the combined effect of

2years of utter crap. Worthy is a big part of WHAT''S WRONG WITH THE TEAM!  and yeah thats right - the team serves us utter crap for 2years but dear god no, how dare we voice out discontent at wasting money on the club we love which is staffed (pitchside anyway) by utter clowns. we obviously dont support the team. im 18. i went to my first match when i was two. these overpaid primadonnas do not support the team. they dont even look like they care about the team. but obviously we dont support the team.. im not surprised u got told to shut up. everyone is entitled to their own opinion but i honestly fail to understand how anyone could want the fool trying to sink the good ship canary.

[quote user="David4567"]

[/quote]get real mate - you so far up the ivory tower you''re in waghorn and mumby country.  it looked like to me the players gave 2 fingers to worthy after his half time team talk - they ambled around 2nd half and let 10 men brighton play the more entertaining football.  when worthy goes and football returns back to carra rd, the voice of the fans will again be heard.

[quote user="David4567"]

[/quote] I agree that we could be more positive and the speed with which some supporters have turned against the team and have got fed up of going to matches/ holding a season ticket etc is pathetic but I don''t see how you can say the manager isn''t the problem. The fans only started moaning because the results were poor not the other way round!! All of our problems stem from poor management - bad tactics, bad signings, not motivating the players etc - surely you can see that!?

Fans Fault, Really? tell me how many games you''ve been to. It''s not the fans who are making the mistakes its the manager/management team but i''d expect you wouldn''t know that. If you ever did go to carrow road i''d expect you could get a kid''s price ticket! Go back to wherever you came from!