mastoola

I fooking hate Delia

1 minute ago, glory.win or die. said:

She's done more good for the club than anyone on here. She probably cares more than nearly everyone here too.

We are not crap because of her, or because we are self funded, we are crap because we spent £50m+ on 7 or 8 players who just aren't good enough. £50M is more than enough IF the recruitment team do their job properly.

This is solely on Webber, he deserves blame. 

You’re Nephew Tom and I claim my £5!

2 hours ago, glory.win or die. said:

She's done more good for the club than anyone on here. She probably cares more than nearly everyone here too.

We are not crap because of her, or because we are self funded, we are crap because we spent £50m+ on 7 or 8 players who just aren't good enough. £50M is more than enough IF the recruitment team do their job properly.

This is solely on Webber, he deserves blame. 

£50 million is nowhere near enough , that gets you two of the top players from the Championship. We have to buy untested foreigners because they are cheap and as everybody can see you get what you pay for .

This squad would struggle to finish mid table next season and once the parachute payments finish there’s no telling how far we will fall . Fully expect those down the road with their American backers to pass us by within 4 years .

Poor old Delia, 80 years old and receiving unwarranted criticism, we’re better than that. Hold on though a minute, she can dish it out too! 

She's a feisty one! 

2. During an interview with the Daily Telegraph she once said, of her then-rivals Anthony Worrall Thompson and Gary Rhodes, “Actually I hate Gary Rhodes' programmes and I think that Anthony Worrall Thompson is worse: he is dreadful, just repulsive.” 

And it didn’t stop there. She said, “I am not some prim Brownie pack leader - in fact I am a bit of a b****. I like to sit down with my friends and have a really good b****.” We’d much rather be in Delia’s gang than out of it, that’s all we’re saying

Edited by Midlands Yellow

13 hours ago, mastoola said:

well actually it does.  i speak to people in the city everyday   they are all of the same opinion   

I live in the city. When's my appointment to be spoken to? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

Yeah, spot on. Some of the posts in here back up exactly what I've been saying about a portion of the Delia Out mob. And they wonder why the majority of fans can't get on board with their views.. 

So those that want Delia to either quit or sell up are part of a ' Delia Out mob ' .

I presume you are part of the mob that doesn't agree with that view then ?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, mastoola said:

Smiling and clapping at the end of the game. She needs to get out of our club!!!!!

It's her club technically, and hate is a very strong word. I suspect you may not be real, maybe just a penis with a keyboard.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So those that want Delia to either quit or sell up are part of a ' Delia Out mob ' .

He's the sort that rides on the back of others without getting his own hands dirty.

1 minute ago, Nora's Ghost said:

He's the sort that rides on the back of others without getting his own hands dirty.

Nope. He's happy to stick his neck out and have opinions about things. Like Tilly, many fans know him by name and he doesn't hide his opinions or his identity.

Who are you, by the way? Or are you just a faceless keyboard warrior riding on the back of others?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Every single time a poster says something he does not agree with as sure as night follows day up pops a derogatory remark or insult aimed in their direction Nora.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

That’s McLean!😉😂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Hogesar has asked me to reply to that. His view is that it is simplistic to regard the fanbase as irrevocably split into that kind of fixed Manichean Dualism. Rather, he believes in using an empirical dialetic process to arrive at a synthesis of his initial beliefs and those of the counterparty in the discussion.

Edited by PurpleCanary
  • Haha 2

Just now, PurpleCanary said:

Hogesar has asked me to reply ton that. His view is that it is simplistic to regard the fanbase as irrevocably split into that kind of fixed Manichean Dualism. Rather, he believes in using an empirical dialetic process to arrive at a synthesis of his initial beliefs and those of the counterparty in the discussion.

Never change, Purple.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Every single time a poster says something he does not agree with as sure as night follows day up pops a derogatory remark or insult aimed in their direction Nora.

Him and a few others TIL.

Come on guys, it’s a forum, we all have views, admittedly some strong language isn’t needed, additionally derogatory responses just starts the entire process to degenerate……let’s be civil and have a laugh long the way! 

Let’s pretend we scored a goal! 5-4-3-2-1 GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL! That’s our real support and their brilliant sense of humour!

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

Come on guys, it’s a forum, we all have views, admittedly some strong language isn’t needed, additionally derogatory responses just starts the entire process to degenerate……let’s be civil and have a laugh long the way! 

Let’s pretend we scored a goal! 5-4-3-2-1 GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL! That’s our real support and their brilliant sense of humour!

Quite agree Indy but it boils my pee as a word along the lines of faction would have sufficed rather then the mob line which portrays the impression of an unruly rabble.

28 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

What are you on about?

34 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Uh, I'll explain I guess, although most others have got the gist of my point. No, not every person who wants Delia Out insults her personally like on this thread. But some of the vitriolic posts about her makes it much harder for a large proportion of well-intended, caring fans to get behind the case for new owners.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Quite agree Indy but it boils my pee as a word along the lines of faction would have sufficed rather then the mob line which portrays the impression of an unruly rabble.

Yes I don’t get that, I get that there’s passion from both sides and reality is we all have different expectations, personalities and we need to stop think before posting certain things! I’m to blame at times, recently I’ve tried to be more level and not bite! But some do jump on here and post to get a bite or get the debate into an argument! Really it’s a good platform in challenging times to debate as we all want success some have a lower target than others, the youngsters probably do look up at the likes of Leicester and want to see our club aspire to that, who can blame them. Others are happy in the grand scheme of things…..but we’re all sensible enough to talk like we would in the pub!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Hogesar has asked me to reply to that. His view is that it is simplistic to regard the fanbase as irrevocably split into that kind of fixed Manichean Dualism. Rather, he believes in using an empirical dialetic process to arrive at a synthesis of his initial beliefs and those of the counterparty in the discussion.

Thats exactly what i'd have written too! Thanks Purple (great minds and all that)

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Nope. He's happy to stick his neck out and have opinions about things. Like Tilly, many fans know him by name and he doesn't hide his opinions or his identity.

Who are you, by the way? Or are you just a faceless keyboard warrior riding on the back of others?

Whoopi doo.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

What are you on about?

Uh, I'll explain I guess, although most others have got the gist of my point.

Take your patronising hat off just for a moment as unfortunately that is another of your traits when responding to anybody who does not take to a lot of your responses and as for most others...Really ?

Now do have a nice day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Take your patronising hat off just for a moment as unfortunately that is another of your traits when responding to anybody who does not take to a lot of your responses and as for most others...Really ?

Now do have a nice day.

What are you on about wasn't a response to you, it was to Nora's Ghost, hence I was quoting him.

It can't be a coincidence that it happens to be you I have to end up explaining every post to, can it?

16 minutes ago, hogesar said:

What are you on about?

Uh, I'll explain I guess, although most others have got the gist of my point. No, not every person who wants Delia Out insults her personally like on this thread. But some of the vitriolic posts about her makes it much harder for a large proportion of well-intended, caring fans to get behind the case for new owners.

Delia had insulted plenty of others and admitted she gets off on it, don’t be so precious. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

What are you on about wasn't a response to you, it was to Nora's Ghost, hence I was quoting him.

To be fair you actually quoted them both. 

image.png.27b8f0cb185b6a58f8d56962c13dea21.png

14 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Thanks for saving me the job Greavsy but by the look of his last post add condescending to patronising but as they say none so blind as those that cannot see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Well, yeah. And separated the replies to each in two different paragraphs. You see how I quoted Nora and responded to him, then quoted Til and responded to him. This is very much the norm and shouldn't be complicated, no?

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Thanks for saving me the job Greavsy but by the look of his last post add condescending to patronising but as they say none so blind as those that cannot see.

It's hardly my fault if after all these years you haven't grasped how the multi-quote function allows you to reply to more than one poster in one post.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Delia had insulted plenty of others and admitted she gets off on it, don’t be so precious. 

It's entirely up to me, but thanks for the advice. If a Norwich fan refers to Delia as an old hag, makes 'joke' comments about her dying; then to me they're pretty scummy people I want no affiliation with.

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

It's hardly my fault if after all these years you haven't grasped how the multi-quote function allows you to reply to more than one poster in one post.

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I see what you mean Tilly. 

Hopefully with a milestone birthday looming some maturity will arrive!