mastoola

I fooking hate Delia

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I see what you mean Tilly. 

Hopefully with a milestone birthday looming some maturity will arrive! 

I doubt it, it's not helped you.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Professionally speaking, I've never had any time for her as she is an opportunist. If she didn't have control, you would have never seen her for dust. She has done very well out of Norwich City Football Club in terms of publicity and the club owes her nothing. Quite why any football club would want those in charge not to invest or to attract investment is bizarre, so she is completely superfluous - together with MWJ - in that respect. 

We need owners that have the resources and/or contacts to invest in the EPL and most importantly - want to be there,. Our owners live in the land of Enid Blyton and Larry The Lamb. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I doubt it, it's not helped you.

And this year started so positively. 

I even, genuinely, liked a few of your posts. 

1 minute ago, komakino said:

Professionally speaking, I've never had any time for her as she is an opportunist. If she didn't have control, you would have never seen her for dust. She has done very well out of Norwich City Football Club in terms of publicity and the club owes her nothing. Quite why any football club would want those in charge not to invest or to attract investment is bizarre, so she is completely superfluous - together with MWJ - in that respect. 

We need owners that have the resources and/or contacts to invest in the EPL and most importantly - want to be there,. Our owners live in the land of Enid Blyton and Larry The Lamb. 

NCFC has never been more than a shop window and a hobby for Smith and finally it is all about to crash down around her ears.

Of course she will soon take our club down with her but we can rebuild it without her help and with any luck a new ambitious owner.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I don’t hate her but I do hate the fact she still runs this football club. Maybe she won’t be smiling so much on Sunday when more fans than ever let her know it’s time to go. 

They should probably let her know on Saturday, might have more of an impact during the game 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

And this year started so positively. 

I even, genuinely, liked a few of your posts. 

Yeah but then you decided to third party this conversation and I got flashbacks of you and Til from last year!

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Yeah but then you decided to third party this conversation and I got flashbacks of you and Til from last year!

Or maybe sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't. I'm sure you can comprehend that. 

It doesn't have to be all or nothing... 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Or maybe sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't. I'm sure you can comprehend that. 

Control freaks don't see life that way.

34 minutes ago, hogesar said:

It's entirely up to me, but thanks for the advice. If a Norwich fan refers to Delia as an old hag, makes 'joke' comments about her dying; then to me they're pretty scummy people I want no affiliation with.

Be like suggesting all Delia outers are a mob... 

37 minutes ago, hogesar said:

It's entirely up to me, but thanks for the advice. If a Norwich fan refers to Delia as an old hag, makes 'joke' comments about her dying; then to me they're pretty scummy people I want no affiliation with.

Bless you, here’s one from your grandmother. 

2. During an interview with the Daily Telegraph she once said, of her then-rivals Anthony Worrall Thompson and Gary Rhodes, “Actually I hate Gary Rhodes' programmes and I think that Anthony Worrall Thompson is worse: he is dreadful, just repulsive.” 

And it didn’t stop there. She said, “I am not some prim Brownie pack leader - in fact I am a bit of a b****. I like to sit down with my friends and have a really good b****.” 

13 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Please read my other posts. I wasn't saying all are, I was referring to those who call her an old hag online etc. 

6 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Says a man that wants Dean Smith gone after 9 games...

But I express myself in a controlled manner and not hate filled vitriol.

19 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Of course, I don't expect anything less A. But it's not really the point. Unless you also didn't know how multi-quote worked, in which case fine, but I don't deserve criticism because other posters don't understand it - it's commonplace amongst other forums.

18 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Control freaks don't see life that way.

Yeah, but you spend your life anonymously sniping at people online behind a keyboard, trying to 'ride the back' as you so eloquently put it, of some posters who at least have a bit about them.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Of course, I don't expect anything less A. But it's not really the point. Unless you also didn't know how multi-quote worked, in which case fine, but I don't deserve criticism because other posters don't understand it - it's commonplace amongst other forums.

For the avoidance of doubt i am well aware how the multi-quote function works but then again you have decided i don't but just crack on.

Again have a nice day.

11 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

If things unfortunately deteriorate between the support and club hierarchy, as sure as eggs is eggs then be prepared for the likes of Mick Dennis and some 'others' to condemn the ungrateful boiled brain addled uneducated vicious vulgar and unappreciative howling mob of rabid mange infested vitriol spitting flea bitten fractious feral hounds who audaciously dare to say they support the club....(or summat like that, you get my drift).....As 'Mob' in itself, doesn't quite create enough impact....

I wonder if Mick or any of his ilk post incognito on here?....

4 hours ago, Overrated, over paid said:

It's her club technically, and hate is a very strong word. I suspect you may not be real, maybe just a penis with a keyboard.

....and no balls,obviously 😮

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Delia Outers!

That's quite catchy. Maybe one of the 'sides' could be called that. It reminds me of old times🙃

58 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Delia Outers!

That's quite catchy. Maybe one of the 'sides' could be called that. It reminds me of old times🙃

Has got a bit more of a ring to it than 'Delia Inners' tbh 😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, C.I.D said:

Has got a bit more of a ring to it than 'Delia Inners' tbh 😉

For the sake of balance I think they should be Wynnie's Innies....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

For the sake of balance I think they should be Wynnie's Innies....

I think that Happy Clappers and Nappy Crappers was probably the zenith, although Wynnie's Innies has a great ring to it 🙂

On 12/01/2022 at 22:34, Nora's Ghost said:

Our club was stolen from under our noses by a celebrity looking for a hobby and we won't get it back until the grim reaper decides the time is right.

What a vile individual you are.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 13/01/2022 at 11:50, Midlands Yellow said:

Poor old Delia, 80 years old and receiving unwarranted criticism, we’re better than that. Hold on though a minute, she can dish it out too! 

She's a feisty one! 

2. During an interview with the Daily Telegraph she once said, of her then-rivals Anthony Worrall Thompson and Gary Rhodes, “Actually I hate Gary Rhodes' programmes and I think that Anthony Worrall Thompson is worse: he is dreadful, just repulsive.” 

And it didn’t stop there. She said, “I am not some prim Brownie pack leader - in fact I am a bit of a b****. I like to sit down with my friends and have a really good b****.” We’d much rather be in Delia’s gang than out of it, that’s all we’re saying

You’ve never said the same about Ipswich then!

On 13/01/2022 at 08:03, hogesar said:

Those potential buyers or investors clearly weren't that interested if it never became public knowledge 

Exactly. 

Fact is, as Parma said before, Norwich City as it stands is not remotely an attractive proposition to buy. And the paradox is because we're sensibly run in financial terms and don't have much debt, so we can't be got on the cheap.

If someone that wealthy wanted to buy, we'd be told in the press soon enough.

3 hours ago, Commonsense said:

What a vile individual you are.

A realist. Nothing more than that although I know this runs against the grain with the Whatsapp mob on here.

Some of us remember life before Delia Smith stole the club's soul and that is where you 'new age' fans struggle to understand.

13 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

A realist. Nothing more than that although I know this runs against the grain with the Whatsapp mob on here.

Some of us remember life before Delia Smith stole the club's soul and that is where you 'new age' fans struggle to understand.

Though there’s some truth to that last statement, football in general has moved on and we’d not have the full houses we do without the new age fans!

It’s a **** position to be in, comfortable owners who aren’t hugely motivate to take any financial risk to try to push on in the premiership, fans who are so divided, it’s a funny club as if we take Newcastle and what Ashley did for them, yet still he got the message from the fans in no uncertain terms. Our fans are really divided on the whole owner situation, I bet if you polled it it would pretty much 50/50.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Though there’s some truth to that last statement, football in general has moved on and we’d not have the full houses we do without the new age fans!

It’s a **** position to be in, comfortable owners who aren’t hugely motivate to take any financial risk to try to push on in the premiership, fans who are so divided, it’s a funny club as if we take Newcastle and what Ashley did for them, yet still he got the message from the fans in no uncertain terms. Our fans are really divided on the whole owner situation, I bet if you polled it it would pretty much 50/50.

I agree that there is a big divide but it seems like the Delia Smith 'creationists' in are denial that life ever existed before she took over. They have a massive void in their understanding of the club and it's ethos and anyone who doesn't bow down to their thinking gets the childish playground 'pack on' by the usual suspects.

Bring it on as far as I'm concerned. 50 years a fan I can take it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Indy said:

The result of any poll would likely depend on how it was framed. You might get 50/50 if it was a simple Delia In/Delia Out, I suspect those percentages might change if you had to present an alternative. Delia or...?

If a viable alternative presented itself and had a committed presentation of how they'd move the club forward and a further commitment to sustained investment in infrastructure and playing talent and how that would be financed and to what cost/risk to the club, I suspect the percentage in favour of that would be almost unanimous (as long as it was feasible).

But we don't have that, we have Delia or "dunno". As such, the poll would be asking stick or twist; I'm not sure half of people would vote for change that could be anything and if they did then they're nuts because it simply isn't the case that ANYTHING would be better, is it?