mastoola

I fooking hate Delia

5 minutes ago, mastoola said:

Deliah should just say "the club is up for sale"   EVERY OTHER CLUB IN THE TOP TWO DEVISIONS ARE RICHER THAT US. Are you telling me not one of the buyers of these clubs would of bought us?

Including Derby?

I think hate is rather a bit OTT.....I'm frustrated, disillusioned and so annoyed with what's occurring and all which hasn't been addressed since our last depressing dalliance in the Top-Flight..... 

Just now, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Listen to yourselves, she's an 80 yr old woman. 

Act like grown men and get your point over like an intelligent adult and not some kind of chavvy teen.

Everything ends eventually.

You are funny. Listen to yourself and dont be a silly fool. I was kicking balls around with Duncan Forbes on Carrow bridge   she is an 80yrs old women who is trying to cling on to her assets whilst Fooking over a whole cities hopes.   Selfish? 

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I think hate is rather a bit OTT.....I'm frustrated, disillusioned and so annoyed with what's occurring and all which hasn't been addressed since our last depressing dalliance in the Top-Flight..... 

Why hasnt it been addressed ?

3 minutes ago, mastoola said:

You are funny. Listen to yourself and dont be a silly fool. I was kicking balls around with Duncan Forbes on Carrow bridge   she is an 80yrs old women who is trying to cling on to her assets whilst Fooking over a whole cities hopes.   Selfish? 

First you claim Derby are a richer club, now you claim everybody in Norwich is a City fan.  Just a little dramatic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

First you claim Derby are a richer club, now you claim everybody in Norwich is a City fan.  Just a little dramatic.

is it?   you pick on one club    so how about 43 clubs?  but deep down you know what i mean 😛 

30 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I can understand why some are frustrated about the ownership situation and lack of investment, but some of these comments are disgusting given what she has done and achieved for this club over the years. 

Its starting to become like the end of Arsene Wenger's reign as Arsenal manager, when he started receiving over-the-top abuse which his legacy did not deserve.

100% This.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mastoola said:

whole cities hopes.

Get real. Bit emotional? There will be people in Norwich that didn't even know we were playng tonight. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 minute ago, mastoola said:

Why hasnt it been addressed ?

You don't have to preach to the converted.....I've repeatedly said a fish rots from the head......The majority shareholding duo and the closed clique that is the NCFC Board and that's including the DoF are the reason where we are, we are archaic and dated.....That's why it hasn't been addressed, because they don't seem to think there is anything that needs addressing.....It's to me, abject responsibility.....I just don't hate them for it....but they're certainly not on my Christmas card list.....

I highly suspect that things are going to turn ugly at Carrow Road In the very near future and about time too,we complain that the players are too nice on the pitch and all to often the same could be said of the fans  ffs let’s show same fookin passion and force change,let it be at Delia and Michaels door 

• Like 1

Just now, mastoola said:

Maybe its because you dont live in the city???

Older chestnut  than Delia is. Where I live has no bearing on the facts. Calm yourself. 

13 minutes ago, mastoola said:

is it?   you pick on one club    so how about 43 clubs?  but deep down you know what i mean 😛 

Are Millwall, Luton, and Peterborough richer than us? Or Bristol city and Blackpool?

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Older chestnut  than Delia is. Where I live has no bearing on the facts. Calm yourself. 

well actually it does.  i speak to people in the city everyday   they are all of the same opinion   

• Like 1

Just now, mastoola said:

well actually it does.  i speak to people in the city everyday   they are all of the same opinion   

Aye,  yes , that's how it is if you live in a bubble , like j said, there'll be people in Norwich who didn't know  , or care that we played  tonight. Chill.

I'm struggling to imagine what you think Delia actually does. She's hardly the puppet master pulling all the strings behind the scenes. She's just a benevolent custodian of the club who doesn't have much choice other than to stick with the current funding model.

I doubt very much that Delia actively wanted to sell Emi or sign this bunch of losers (literally). I don't think it's her choosing the tactics. I suspect that she just trusts Webber to get on with the job. 

So what's her actual crime? That she should be richer? Or do you believe she's holding back a stream of foreign billionaires who are itching to buy the club and invest £200m?

Given our success relative to our means, all I'll say is be careful what you wish for!

Edited by Petriix
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Petriix said:

I'm struggling to imagine what you think Delia actually does. She's hardly the puppet master pulling all the strings behind the scenes. She's just a benevolent custodian of the club who doesn't have much choice other than to stick with the current funding model.

I doubt very much that Delia actively wanted to sell Emi or sign this bunch of losers (literally). I don't think it's her choosing the tactics. I suspect that she just trusts Webber to get on with the job. 

So what's her actual crime? That she should be richer? Or do you believe she's holding back a stream of foreign billionaires who are itching to buy the club and invest £200m?

Given our success relative to our means, all I'll say is be careful what you wish for!

Essentially thy are imposing a ceiling on us (admittedly aided and abetted by negligent scouting and recruitment right now) in order to retain ownership of the club in her family. And it’s killing us when we get to this level. And whilst they may not have turned away a stream of billionaires I do 100% believe they have turned away (or more accurately not been prepared to listen to or consider) potential buyers/investors. 

8 hours ago, Petriix said:

Well said.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Essentially thy are imposing a ceiling on us (admittedly aided and abetted by negligent scouting and recruitment right now) in order to retain ownership of the club in her family. And it’s killing us when we get to this level. And whilst they may not have turned away a stream of billionaires I do 100% believe they have turned away (or more accurately not been prepared to listen to or consider) potential buyers/investors. 

Those potential buyers or investors clearly weren't that interested if it never became public knowledge 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Petriix said:

Yeah, spot on. Some of the posts in here back up exactly what I've been saying about a portion of the Delia Out mob. And they wonder why the majority of fans can't get on board with their views.. 

• Like 1

I’m not bothered, the real question after Purple thread, without a lot of circumstances and pressure the current set up with the future make up already set up aren’t going anywhere, so no point in these over the top thread. So why are you still following if it makes you so angry, it’s not good for your health. Less who attend the bigger the message?

Live with it and accept it, we’re in our champions league and we’re one of those teams who cannot compete, just take the money and run, set up for next season to go again. If we don’t get promoted we carry on building as we are.

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Aye,  yes , that's how it is if you live in a bubble , like j said, there'll be people in Norwich who didn't know  , or care that we played  tonight. Chill.

I wish I was one of them last night 🤣

1 hour ago, Jim Smith said:

That's pure fantasy. Firstly there is no evidence that anyone has shown any interest in buying the club. Secondly there's plenty of evidence (in the Championship and League One) that having billionaire owners doesn't automatically lead to success.

Where we've failed is in player recruitment at this level. That suggests something is going wrong in the type of player we're trying to bring in. I suspect it's wages, but it's vastly complicated trying to get the balance right. Sheffield Utd got it seriously wrong and you can see the results.

6 minutes ago, Petriix said:

That's pure fantasy. Firstly there is no evidence that anyone has shown any interest in buying the club. Secondly there's plenty of evidence (in the Championship and League One) that having billionaire owners doesn't automatically lead to success.

Where we've failed is in player recruitment at this level. That suggests something is going wrong in the type of player we're trying to bring in. I suspect it's wages, but it's vastly complicated trying to get the balance right. Sheffield Utd got it seriously wrong and you can see the results.

To be fair in league 1 & Championship there’s a set FFP which impacts just pissing the money at the problem now. My issue is we sacked a two time winning championship manager and replaced him with Smith who loaned in 120 million pounds worth of players on big loan fees and barely got the up. He won’t have that luxury next season!

The problem with more clubs being owned by billionaires is that they can move clubs forwards like a lot of clubs are with more money invested behind the scenes, better coaching, new training facilities, cat 1 and make those clubs as financial strong as they can then attract the best players, it might mean we fall behind clubs so top 26 might not be sustained in the near future. Just look at next season’s championship, it’s going to be the most competitive league looking at those coming down and those coming up from league 1.

10 hours ago, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Listen to yourselves, she's an 80 yr old woman. 

Act like grown men and get your point over like an intelligent adult and not some kind of chavvy teen.

Everything ends eventually.

Says a man that wants Dean Smith gone after 9 games...

She's done more good for the club than anyone on here. She probably cares more than nearly everyone here too.

We are not crap because of her, or because we are self funded, we are crap because we spent £50m+ on 7 or 8 players who just aren't good enough. £50M is more than enough IF the recruitment team do their job properly.

This is solely on Webber, he deserves blame. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kenny Foggo said:

Says a man that wants Dean Smith gone after 9 games...

I’m another, he was a failure after spending 200 million at Villa and has really not improved this club. I’d much rather someone with a history of success with a limited budget, Robins for me, I’d be more confident going into next season in the Championship with Robins than Smith! But we shall see.

• Like 1