Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Liverpool wont sign unvaccinated players..

Just now, Hairy Canary said:

For goodness sake! Omnicron didn’t even exist when that statement was made!

So variants weren’t anticipated?

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Just be like we’ve always vaccinated the whole population for the flu every year yeah?

Lockdown and endless vaccines is ruining society. It’s robbing children of their childhood. They’ll grow up on a society where you have to show your papers. Remember when we laughed at countryside that did that? Thought they were backwards?

At the very least I’m asking questions, you just take the latest b0llocks from the government happily. 

It is ruining society and robbing children so at least that is something we agree on. Where we differ is what to do about it.

All I’ve heard from you is that you want to stop non vulnerable people from being vaccinated after two jabs. That totally ignores the fact that this virus is evolving and in a year or more time it will be different again so stamping your feet and saying “no more vaccines” isn’t going to work.

I most certainly do not take anything from any political party, particularly the tortes, at face value. Scientists though are a different matter. You know who I mean, those people who have been responsible for major advances in all our lives, including health care? Maybe, just maybe, they know a little bit more about the best way forward than you do.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

So variants weren’t anticipated?

Yes of course but you can’t make a vaccine for something that doesn’t exist.

21 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

here’s a picture of you reversing your position now I’ve called you out. Flu jabs were never routine for every member of society as covid jabs appear to be heading

image.thumb.jpeg.63f967e86625a8e08f1847671ad5b6ef.jpeg

It’s probably MPs with shares in Pfizer but that’s another subject.

The fact you want to keep having healthy people take a vaccine they don’t necessarily need makes YOU the selfish one. We need to protect the vulnerable, that’s what we have always done. Now it’s “get your papers ready”. 

Except it never was my position that they were routine for “every member of society”, but keep building strawmen.

Haha I’ve not stated a position on whether I think anyone else should have any vaccine, only why scientists say you should have a 3rd booster.

You’ve still not explained at any point why someone shouldn’t get a booster? Or why the government would want to spend billions on boosters if they weren’t needed?

1 minute ago, Hairy Canary said:

It is ruining society and robbing children so at least that is something we agree on. Where we differ is what to do about it.

All I’ve heard from you is that you want to stop non vulnerable people from being vaccinated after two jabs. That totally ignores the fact that this virus is evolving and in a year or more time it will be different again so stamping your feet and saying “no more vaccines” isn’t going to work.

I most certainly do not take anything from any political party, particularly the tortes, at face value. Scientists though are a different matter. You know who I mean, those people who have been responsible for major advances in all our lives, including health care? Maybe, just maybe, they know a little bit more about the best way forward than you do.

I’m not denying the science although it’s convenient of you to Chuck me under that bus, isn’t it. It’s tricky for you though because I see the science, I agree with baseline immunity in the community. I HAD the 2 jabs.

Lied to, had enough of it, there will be repercussions for those in charge of all this.

well done for doing as Boris says with no questions though mate.

4 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Yes of course but you can’t make a vaccine for something that doesn’t exist.

The boosters are the same as the ones being delivered months ago they haven’t been tuned for this virus.

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Except it never was my position that they were routine for “every member of society”, but keep building strawmen.

Haha I’ve not stated a position on whether I think anyone else should have any vaccine, only why scientists say you should have a 3rd booster.

You’ve still not explained at any point why someone shouldn’t get a booster? Or why the government would want to spend billions on boosters if they weren’t needed?

Suddenly you don’t have an opinion on anything, nice one.

I thought the MPs having shares in Pfizer probably tied that one up?

If I describe why you shouldn’t get boosted I’ll be labelled an anti-vaxxer and I’ll get grassed up, nice try though.

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

If I describe why you shouldn’t get boosted I’ll be labelled an anti-vaxxer and I’ll get grassed up, nice try though.

So by your own admission it appears that you used to be in favour of Covid vaccinations but have now become an anti-vaxxer because you think the establishment is lying to us.  Putting Boris to one side, do you really think Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance  are lying to us, and if so why?

Just now, Naturalcynic said:

So by your own admission it appears that you used to be in favour of Covid vaccinations but have now become an anti-vaxxer because you think the establishment is lying to us.  Putting Boris to one side, do you really think Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance  are lying to us, and if so why?

You are going to have to try harder than that to label a person who, until recently, was designated as “fully vaccinated” as an anti-Vaxxer little lad 😂😂

3 hours ago, fredherring said:

You're right. 

His comparison should have been with the Soviets of the time. 

Looking at how people are acting, we have almost reached the point of lynching and snitching on others. 

This is exactly what anti-vaxxers are doing. 

They are harrassing and threatening healthcare professionals for protecting our society. 

They are holding violent demonstrations in public. 

They are posting addresses of journalists and doctors online and inciting violence against them. 

This whole thing has really highlighted a broken, inherent ignorance and nastiness in people. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

I’ve been vaccinated twice, the third vaccination was for the elderly and people with conditions. We were LIED to and are being LIED TO right now. Vaccination passports are low grade authoritarianism and those that support them are just full on unintelligent.

Not getting fully vaccinated is a selfish act (unless health issues exist). If the only way risk can be mimimized for the many, is to restrict the few who for know good reason won't get fully vaxxed, then so be it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The boosters are the same as the ones being delivered months ago they haven’t been tuned for this virus.

Look I know you’re standing your ground but when you write stuff like this you’re showing yourself up. This is exactly what I mean about scientists knowing more about it than you do. To think otherwise is frankly displaying breathtaking arrogance.

Repeated vaccines allow your immune system to “learn” how to combat a virus without you needing to actually catch the disease. It’s like being taught at school. The more deeply you go into a subject the more you understand it. So the booster will decrease still further the impact the Delta version of the virus has. Omnicron is a mutation from the Delta version of COVID, so it’s different, as opposed to being an entirely new virus. Thats why the vaccines are less effective against it, as opposed to having no effect at all. Therefore increasing your immune system’s knowledge of the virus by having the booster helps reduce its severity. 

It’s very likely that COVID will mutate significantly in the future whereby the current vaccines will become largely ineffective and a totally new vaccine will be required.

1 minute ago, Hairy Canary said:

Look I know you’re standing your ground but when you write stuff like this you’re showing yourself up. This is exactly what I mean about scientists knowing more about it than you do. To think otherwise is frankly displaying breathtaking arrogance.

Repeated vaccines allow your immune system to “learn” how to combat a virus without you needing to actually catch the disease. It’s like being taught at school. The more deeply you go into a subject the more you understand it. So the booster will decrease still further the impact the Delta version of the virus has. Omnicron is a mutation from the Delta version of COVID, so it’s different, as opposed to being an entirely new virus. Thats why the vaccines are less effective against it, as opposed to having no effect at all. Therefore increasing your immune system’s knowledge of the virus by having the booster helps reduce its severity. 

It’s very likely that COVID will mutate significantly in the future whereby the current vaccines will become largely ineffective and a totally new vaccine will be required.

Yawn, your boring me now. Talking to me like a child to make yourself look superior. You look like a moron, mate. Absolute ****.

I know how vaccines work, that’s why I got 2.

when we get the 6th vaccine will be still be like “it just needs to learn a little more”

I repeat, moron. Go and talk to someone else like it’s Sesame Street.

• Sad 1

Whether you are vaccinated or not you are selfish, as in a free'ish society everyone acts to satisfy their own values and beliefs, which of course vary. Try this, Mother Teresa and Adolf Hitler were equally selfish, discuss.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:
5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Not getting fully vaccinated is a selfish act (unless health issues exist). If the only way risk can be mimimized for the many, is to restrict the few who for know good reason won't get fully vaxxed, then so be it.

I AM fully vaccinated moron

You said you have only had two jabs.........now unless you are totally stupid, then that means you are not fully vaccinated, which by the way is not a thing - because as @Hairy Canary said, it is an ongoing process which will quite likely entail an ongoing programme of vaccination.

Welcome to the new world.

21 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

My only “opinion” was to state the scientific evidence says we should have a third vaccine booster.

You were the one denouncing 3rd boosters, all I asked you was why and I still don’t know.

The evidence/advice for 3rd boosters is coming from scientists. I’m not sure why you think MPs having shares in Covid vaccine companies is anything other than opportunism.

Passports are not an argument for or against third boosters. 

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Yawn, your boring me now. Talking to me like a child to make yourself look superior. You look like a moron, mate. Absolute ****.

I know how vaccines work, that’s why I got 2.

when we get the 6th vaccine will be still be like “it just needs to learn a little more”

I repeat, moron. Go and talk to someone else like it’s Sesame Street.

How else can I talk to someone who shows such breathtaking ignorance on a subject?

You calling someone else a moron. Absolute quality. 😀

I give up talking to you, it’s just not worth the effort.

5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

You said you have only had two jabs.........now unless you are totally stupid, then that means you are not fully vaccinated, which by the way is not a thing - because as @Hairy Canary said, it is an ongoing process which will quite likely entail an ongoing programme of vaccination.

Welcome to the new world.

Why haven’t you had your 4th jab yet you domestic terrorist?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ward 3 said:

But wasn't it going to be once a year, then changed to every 6 months? I've given up after the boosters and reading more into it. 

It was but then we got more data about how quickly it drops off

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

How else can I talk to someone who shows such breathtaking ignorance on a subject?

You calling someone else a moron. Absolute quality. 😀

I give up talking to you, it’s just not worth the effort.

Bye

• Like 1

Back to the topic…..

My view is that Liverpool can set whatever criteria they want when signing players (after all I’m sure that’s what they did before Covid).  However, I think that the words attributed to Klopp are unnecessary and over the top, but he’s entitled to his opinion, just like the rest of us.

Edited by Zurich Canary

9 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

My only “opinion” was to state the scientific evidence says we should have a third vaccine booster.

You were the one denouncing 3rd boosters, all I asked you was why and I still don’t know.

The evidence/advice for 3rd boosters is coming from scientists. I’m not sure why you think MPs having shares in Covid vaccine companies is anything other than opportunism.

Passports are not an argument for or against third boosters. 

I was right about flu jabs, you were wrong and you looked foolish.

im not denouncing boosters, I’m denouncing the fact healthy people that didn’t need them are being railroaded into it by the “safety brigade”

3 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

If they subsequently contract the virus and die I couldn’t care and certainly would have no sympathy. 

Probably you'd be pleased another threat to your health was out the way. 

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Why haven’t you had your 4th jab yet you domestic terrorist?

Presumably because they haven’t been recommended for the majority of the population at this stage.  But if they are in the future then I’m sure most sensible people will have one.  

On a related subject, when I was embarking on my career as a healthcare professional I had to have a series of three vaccinations against Hep B.  It was a condition of employment to protect me, my patients and wider society.  Since then I have willingly had vaccinations against a whole host of diseases including yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, anthrax, rabies as well as all of the usual ones.  The current growth in conspiracy theories and vaccine hesitancy saddens me.  Andrew Wakefield and the internet have a lot to answer for.

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I was right about flu jabs, you were wrong and you looked foolish.

im not denouncing boosters, I’m denouncing the fact healthy people that didn’t need them are being railroaded into it by the “safety brigade”

Go read back. No you weren’t, but I don’t expect you to admit it.

Except the scientific evidence is they do need them.

4 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Presumably because they haven’t been recommended for the majority of the population at this stage.  But if they are in the future then I’m sure most sensible people will have one.  

On a related subject, when I was embarking on my career as a healthcare professional I had to have a series of three vaccinations against Hep B.  It was a condition of employment to protect me, my patients and wider society.  Since then I have willingly had vaccinations against a whole host of diseases including yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, anthrax, rabies as well as all of the usual ones.  The current growth in conspiracy theories and vaccine hesitancy saddens me.  Andrew Wakefield and the internet have a lot to answer for.

You needed the vaccines so you got them, I’m not against that, genius.

Not everyone in society needs a yellow fever vaccine, moron.

The fact you skulked about on this thread and waited to throw the anti-vax card at someone who’s been vaccinated, for all sorts btw not just covid, shows what a creepy little weirdo you are mate. Why don’t you skulk off somewhere else?

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You needed the vaccines so you got them, I’m not against that, genius.

Not everyone in society needs a yellow fever vaccine, moron.

The fact you skulked about on this thread and waited to throw the anti-vax card at someone who’s been vaccinated, for all sorts btw not just covid, shows what a creepy little weirdo you are mate. Why don’t you skulk off somewhere else?

Creepy little weirdo?  Thanks for that.  You’re really not portraying yourself in a good light at the moment.

Edited by Naturalcynic

1 minute ago, Naturalcynic said:

Creepy little weirdo?  Thanks for that.  You’re really not portraying yourself in a good light at the moment.

Neither are you, captain 15 jabs. You are a creep though, you’ve got something to say to ask a question don’t piggyback off others comments and then call me an anti-vaxxer. Freak.