Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Hugill

If we're gonna take him off loan from West Brom, he's just taken a nasty knock and taken off injured.

Would defo been a red card challange under VAR  

1 hour ago, Sideshow Tim said:

If we're gonna take him off loan from West Brom, he's just taken a nasty knock and taken off injured.

Would defo been a red card challange under VAR  

Was there any plan to get him back? Just as useless as any over our other options to compete with Pukki

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

Was there any plan to get him back? Just as useless as any over our other options to compete with Pukki

I assume if there were plans to get him back it might be to loan him out to somewhere else in the hope that he will do a bit better so we have a chance of recouping a small fee in the summer for a permanent move?

Really can't see what he'd be able to offer us at this level, I'd consider it more likely that Drmic could chip in with a few goals! 

So looking at tonight, two options as we have little money in the kitty! Hugill who couldn’t score in a brothel or Dickson Peters who scores and assists shed load but apparently the under 23 level is like division 10 according to some! 
I know where I’d be looking to push Pukki and it wouldn’t be an overrated journeymen who’s had more clubs than I’ve had cars!

Tell me to shut up, but has there actually been any comment about us having no money to spend in January transfer window? I haven’t actually read anything that suggests Webber has actually outright opposed spending. All I’ve seen is speculation from the EDP journos saying it’s not happening. 

3 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

Tell me to shut up, but has there actually been any comment about us having no money to spend in January transfer window? I haven’t actually read anything that suggests Webber has actually outright opposed spending. All I’ve seen is speculation from the EDP journos saying it’s not happening. 

I think it depends on the selling of Aarons or Cantwell.In which case we're not going to have much to spend, as their stock has fallen dramatically!!!!

He can't come back cos he's got no where to live. He's rented his house to Brandon Williams!!!

6 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

There hasn't been. Webber said he expected a quiet January window but that seemed to be in a Premier League context rather than just us. 

9 minutes ago, king canary said:

There hasn't been. Webber said he expected a quiet January window but that seemed to be in a Premier League context rather than just us. 

Actually just looked it up and seems I'm incorrect. Quote from pinkun report on the agm... 

"Webber was also asked about the potential for spending in January following Dean Smith’s arrival as head coach and said it “won’t be a lot” due to the big amount spent in the summer and that someone would have to be sold to generate significant funds"

• Like 1

It would be a jaw dropping moment if Hugill were to take to the pitch ahead of Idah, Sargent, Tzolis and Rashica, who can all play centrally. The latter 3 costing in the region of £25m between them.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

If Hugill is the answer i don't really want to know the question.

I believe the question was “ Which footballer is due to score his next goal in a competitive match some time between March and April 2022”

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I believe the question was “ Which footballer is due to score his next goal in a competitive match some time between March and April 2022”

In that case the answer would surely be Sargent ?

Edited by TIL 1010

7 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

West Brom supporting mate text me last night asking exactly what it is that he does on the pitch?

85% of West Brom fans (in a poll of over 300) voted against him appearing for them again after the Barnsley match.

• Like 1