yellow_belly

Next manager. Who should we get?

1 hour ago, chicken said:

As Farke put it, to win against Liverpool or Man City, you need to be 100% on top of your game and you need them to be significantly below the usual level of their game, not just not at their best, but bellow that even. A couple of seasons ago we managed that with Amadou and Tettey in defence Vs Man City, but even then, for the last half an hour they really came at us and almost snatched a point.

Twas Amadou and Godfrey. 

NCFC tend to be loyal and will give Farke time to bring the new group of players together. I don't think he's untouchable though, and fans booing, seats empty well before the final whistle is a very telling sign.

If we're talking about replacements I'd go Eddie Howe. Good track record in Premiership, and never having huge budgets to work with.

22 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

NCFC tend to be loyal and will give Farke time to bring the new group of players together. I don't think he's untouchable though, and fans booing, seats empty well before the final whistle is a very telling sign.

If we're talking about replacements I'd go Eddie Howe. Good track record in Premiership, and never having huge budgets to work with.

They absolutely should be giving Farke time too. I'm not one of those who thinks he's infallible but he's done enough for the club to deserve far more time. If we're still winless at 10 games then I think our hand is forced but a few games with Kabak, Normann and others hopefully up to speed is only fair. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, king canary said:

They absolutely should be giving Farke time too. I'm not one of those who thinks he's infallible but he's done enough for the club to deserve far more time. If we're still winless at 10 games then I think our hand is forced but a few games with Kabak, Normann and others hopefully up to speed is only fair. 

This is something I can find myself in tbh , but you don't have much time in the PL before you get cut loose ... We all know that! I think you're just forced to take bold decisions , otherwise you are facing a deficit that seems unsurpassable.

I used the fact that confidence is key in many of my posts earlier on in the season . I think confidence is drained atm and this group needs a good result and needs it very very soon !!! It's not just about quality , it's about a feel good factor too!

It's fair , but is it the right decision? Time will tell...

1 hour ago, Luke M said:

I think we should keep Farke whatever happens this season.

At a time where I'm wavering on him, I love to see posts like this. Good on ya! 👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, king canary said:

That's fair enough but he has to start getting points on the board. I love the fella but we are in a points scoring business.

I so hope he is successful as he comes across as a real decent bloke.

• Thanks 1

Just now, robert choice said:

Lose tonight and he'll have to consider his position.

Not playing tonight, you went out to the giants Newport County, remember?  Then lost Under 21's side in the League trophy.   Who beat you with 10 Players.. omg hahaha. 😁🤣

That phrase "Ignore the noise" was never more relevant. This thread is just that - noise. The supporters who are booing - noise. Media criticism from people who know nothing about Norwich City - noise.

If you know what path you are on, you stay on it. We did that two years ago, and we'll do that now. Farke has never broken a contract and we won't sack him, because the path is still going up in general, despite some backward and sideways steps. We have a better team than two years ago. We have good players. Give them time.