Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Deleted.

Well, he's not got any kids as far as I'm aware, so he's hardly that big an environmental problem.

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

No one said you did, defensive much? 

The use of inverted commas suggested otherwise. 

- Kept this one because it shows up Corky's illiteracy. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

13 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Who says we can't? You?   I'll criticise who where, when I like thanks TvP.

Gimme Todd over that bloated protofart Clarkson anyday. Can't see Todd drunkenly thumping a staffer cos his steak was late/ cold/ unavailable. 

I’m actually agreeing with you on something. Clarkson really is a bloated protofart! 
I love the way Cantwell Is getting chastised because there is talk of him leaving! 

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I love the way Cantwell Is getting chastised because there is talk of him leaving! 

I won't miss him, we're going down either way.

Norfolk has gifted English football the new Robbie Savage, he's only going to get progressively more annoying. You'll see it once he has gone. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’m actually agreeing with you on something. Clarkson really is a bloated protofart! 

Sadly, Cantwell seems to be the prime target for a vocal minority of our "supporters" - from his hair, his social media posts, his clothes, his dancing, how he goes away on holiday, his accent...

It's all rather pathetic and unwarranted.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Perhaps its because he's the one who leaves himself open to the criticism.

I do understand that. The image he attempts to promote of himself on social media does wind the average football fan up as his social media persona is more aligned with teenagers on TikTok, but that still doesn't warrant the amount of criticism he gets levelled at him. People (not you specifically, but many Norwich fans in general) seem to go out of their way to find things to pick on him for.

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I'm not critcising him for backing good causes though am I? 

I never once said you did and I'm not quite sure why you think I may have been.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I'm not always wrong Thumbo.

42 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

You can join Cantwell in the thick club if you don't understand the difference in environmental impact per passenger between a commercial Boeing flight and a small private charter.

You got nothing better to do ? Sad sad little man 

23 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Nah, I think that Climate Change is largely cyclical and we're coming out of an ice age, human contribution to that is minimal and that the world elites are going to redesign global tax around it - only reason you see them all flying into climate conferences in private jets.

Just don't think one should drone on about consuming less resources and then booking a private jet a few months later. 

Not sure if you're being serious here or not. I would have thought not, but after Matt Morriss the other day I can't be certain anymore....

9 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

Not sure if you're being serious here or not. I would have thought not, but after Matt Morriss the other day I can't be certain anymore....

Brilliant!! Not doing too well here are you Teemu van Pulpit?  So far you've been aligned with Uncle Freddo and Matt Morris . They say judge a man by the company he keeps. 😉😇👍

And before you get all shirty....no ones really saying  they're your mates. Your mates are all down at Fight Club eating raw meat being proper  men ...avin straighteners geezer 💪 in an environmentally friendly sustainable fashion of  course.

Edited by wcorkcanary

Roll on the new season when it's just moaning about the football, or the nets, or the tannoy, or why Farke needs to be sacked after a game, or why the boy Rascheeca is garbage after the first 30 minutes of the first game, or why do people keep spelling Rashica wrong, or why we aren't Brentford, or why didn't we sign Ajer, or I'm glad we didn't sign Ajer I can't believe we were even interested in him...y'know, the things people are really expert in. 🤣

Apples

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I won't miss him, we're going down either way.

Norfolk has gifted English football the new Robbie Savage, he's only going to get progressively more annoying. You'll see it once he has gone. 

Ah, now I get it.

You're jealous.

Fair.

Its going to funny when we actually sell him and all of the same voices who won't hear a bad word about Cantwell suddenly change the narrative to him being nothing special and a bit immature. 

3... 2... 1...

1 hour ago, cornish sam said:

Well I was serious about this bit...

"Just don't think one should drone on about consuming less resources and then booking a private jet a few months later"

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Ah, now I get it.

You're jealous.

Fair.

Yep Hoggo, i dont get it either by his own admission TvP is a successful guy, works in a Bank, has a least two kids, owns multiple properties, must be in the prime  of his life, it's summer, and he's having dig at kid who's eco credentials aren't quite up to scratch.

Why would a geezer bother himself xabout something as trivial?

Somethings  up , I think TvP isn't content. 

Let's send him love ,hugs and good vibes.

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Eh? Millenials?

Nah - The one that has posted about 20 messages on a Friday slagging off one of our players for absolutely no reason.

30 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yep Hoggo, i dont get it either by his own admission TvP is a successful guy, works in a Bank

I really don't understand your obsession with people working in a bank.

Is this a really really good job in Cork or something? Because its just a standard job in England.

Or do you perceive everybody who "works for a bank" to be pin-strip suit wearing international playboys? Its like saying somebody working in the ticket office at Carrow Road must be minted because footballers earn a lot of money. 

2 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I think the issue is that people just enjoy picking on Todd and take more delight in pointing out his flaws than those of others, rather than him being a plonker.

Don't be silly, TVB has refuted and denied that he scapegoats Todd several times now so I think you are mistaken... 😅

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Deleted, because skin cancer is apparently cool. 

TVB - not sure what going on here - but  irrespective of anything else NO cancer is cool. 

I hope you never have, or have to suffer any one close to you being diagnosed, no matter what type. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yep Hoggo, i dont get it either by his own admission TvP is a successful guy, works in a Bank, has a least two kids, owns multiple properties, must be in the prime  of his life, it's summer, and he's having dig at kid who's eco credentials aren't quite up to scratch.

Why would a geezer bother himself xabout something as trivial?

Somethings  up , I think TvP isn't content. 

Let's send him love ,hugs and good vibes.

I'm just happy to see people complaning about someone on here that'snot me!

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

You replying again Cambridgeshire - see what I did there! 😉

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

TVB - not sure what going on here - but  irrespective of anything else NO cancer is cool. 

I hope you never have, or have to suffer any one close to you being diagnosed, no matter what type. 

50% of males and 45% of females will be diagnosed with cancer at some stage in their life Greavsy, everybody knows somebody who has got it or had it or died from it. 

Of course I've had relatives and friends diagnosed, a dozen at least. 

I sympathise with whatever it is that you are going through, or have gone through, but the word 'cancer' shouldn't always have to be accompanied with a trigger warning just like any other common cause of death, like heart disease, pneumonia or indeed Covid.

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

They still think you're a d*ck, don't worry. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

50% of males and 45% of females will be diagnosed with cancer at some stage in their life Greavsy, everybody knows somebody who has got it or had it or died from it. 

Of course I've had relatives and friends diagnosed, a dozen at least. 

I sympathise with whatever it is that you are going through, or have gone through, but the word 'cancer' shouldn't always have to be accompanied with a trigger warning just like any other common cause of death, like heart disease, pneumonia or indeed Covid.

That makes it alright then! 

I wouldn't wish any of the other ailments you have mentioned on anyone either. 

History of human-powered aircraft - Wikipedia

Eco Warrior and Save the Planet activist Toddy 'Biggles' Cantwell currently on his way to Brum to be shown around Villa's stadium and training facilities.....Allegedly.....

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

They still think you're a d*ck, don't worry. 

But a harmless one, and a bit annoying at times too I think he will agree with that one - but harmless, and wishes no ill on anyone.  

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

That makes it alright then! 

I wouldn't wish any of the other ailments you have mentioned on anyone either. 

And neither would I, it would be absurd to wish cancer on somebody.