14 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Some changes with chance to sub in more. Looks alright.

We only made two subs against Scotland so I wouldn’t count on it!

Scotland game is on Ch3(STV) here in Scotland so I reckon ITV4 will have the England game so I switch over to chance their pundits talking about the game and its another set of Scottish pundits at Hampden covering the Scotland game.

Looks like I have a choice of Ch3 Croatia v Scotland or Ch25 Croatia v Scotland.  Lucky I'm not English up here.

Edit - Found it on Ch6 - ITV2

Edited by KiwiScot

17 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Finish second and we play one of these at Wembley in the last 16.

Win the group and we play one of these in Russia in the quarters.

We should definitely be looking to win the group.

I think it’s the other way round, we play the runner up of Group F at Wembley next match if we win the group.

3 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I think it’s the other way round, we play the runner up of Group F at Wembley next match if we win the group.

Yeah, you're right, I've posted it the correct way round a few times in the past few days but got it wrong this time!

We need to win the group to stay at Wembley for the last 16 rather than the Copenhagen and St Petersburg route of finishing second.

Got England on my TV and Scotland game on my laptop....I would like Scotland to snatch a victory to go through.....

One goal in two matches. Croatia old and past it and Championship quality Scotland.

Boring, nice speaking, non controversial Southgate cannot see past two holding midfield players. He is cack and has no place as our National manager.

Sterling has been awful. Kane is thinking of his £10M signing on fee at Citeh. Grealish needs to stay on his feet more and he could be destructive.

This is the first time I can say it won't upset me if we don't get past the last 16.

Its a shoite tournament without being in one country and now the corrupt government is allowing 2500 hangers on and flunkies to come to the UK without quarantine.

If it wasn't for NCFC I would hate football right now.

One goal in two matches. Croatia old and past it and Championship quality Scotland.

Boring, nice speaking, non controversial Southgate cannot see past two holding midfield players. He is cack and has no place as our National manager.

Sterling has been awful. Kane is thinking of his £10M signing on fee at Citeh. Grealish needs to stay on his feet more and he could be destructive.

This is the first time I can say it won't upset me if we don't get past the last 16.

Its a shoite tournament without being in one country and now the corrupt government is allowing 2500 hangers on and flunkies to come to the UK without quarantine.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

'Wow Sterling is awful why is he starting'

Good of him to turn up at last to be fair, this is the Sterling we all know

At last? He scored our only other goal of the tournament.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

hardware-cloud.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, KiwiScot said:

Stirling!

cross the ball into the box and create chances = Goals 

I would like to think this is down to Southgate ! 

or is it Pressure from the Nation and Media for him to change his tactics  to Attack !

2 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Saka is playing very well 

Yeah, it isnt his fault per se but we look significantly better without Mount. Saka and Grealish much more dynamic and causing the Czechs issues.

Tactically intrigued by how we're set up tonight. When we attack down the left Shaw is overlapping but down the right it seems like Phillips is moving out there and Walker is more central.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

10 minutes of bright football then back to normal.

Jesus, have you actually heard yourself you miserable git? 

It's better.  It really is better. If you don't like it don't watch it. 

Some people on here really just want to moan, if things are going well they really don't like it. Norwich, England, anything.

• Like 2

Grealish has a great touch and football brain. Aside from the falling over too easy, he really is a dn good footballer. 

Good first half. Very much like a Norwich game this last season- good, creating lots of chances but not taking enough, always look a bit vulnerable to set pieces.

1 minute ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Jesus, have you actually heard yourself you miserable git? 

It's better.  It really is better. If you don't like it don't watch it. 

Some people on here really just want to moan, if things are going well they really don't like it. Norwich, England, anything.

Its idiots like you who make me miserable. You really think thisis a good standard. Then sunshine you know beggar all about decent football

And I will watch it in the hope it gets better.

So wind in the insults.

8 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

The boy Saka has some pace. 

England's best player. Linked well with Phillips.