Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Champs League Final

Hopefully a Man City win but Chelsea might just get their tactics spot on. Too close to call at the moment.

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

HE POSTED A RIVER LINK INTERNET POLICE MODS MODS MODS PERM BAN INSTANT IP BAN POLICE ON THE WAY THROW HIM IN JAIL FOREVER 100 YEAR SENTENCE NO PAROLE

IcySimilarGnat-size_restricted.gif

😀😀😀😀😀 funnily enough, its not a link to Brookside, its a link to a site that tells you what  legit channel you can see pretty much any televised  match, so chill your beans  'bridgeo....I appreciate that you thought you were doing humanity a service, but sadly a fools errand.

• Haha 1

I think Man City will win but I am rooting for Chelsea, I worked for an organisation with offices in London and Norwich, when the London office was decanted to Norwich I became friends with three Chelsea supporters 🎵Celery, celery🎵........

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I think Man City will win but I am rooting for Chelsea, I worked for an organisation with offices in London and Norwich, when the London office was decanted to Norwich I became friends with three Chelsea supporters 🎵Celery, celery🎵........

This is top level football. Could go either way. Great degending so far.

Quite like the manic Touche Turtle though, great coach.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

That just might be enough.

Agree but hope there's more goals in it, this match deserves it. How often do big matches end up sterile?

Edited by crispeduk
spellcheck failure

End to end stuff, been a good game! Both going for it, nothing worse then a final with both playing not to lose, rather than attacking to win! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

What on Earth was Ederson doing??? 

Defence all over the place. Dias playing havertz onside and zinchenko not close enough to either of them. Ederson had no choice 

Edited by Fiery Zac

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

Defence all over the place. Dias playing havertz onside and zinchenko not close enough to him. Ederson had no choice 

Spot on, but how well he took it. Can't wait for second half.

2 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Defence all over the place. Dias playing havertz onside and zinchenko not close enough to either of them. Ederson had no choice 

Defence was poor granted, and the lack of Fernandino or Rodri played it's part, but Ederson has to stand his ground there, terrible keeping to rush out like that. 

Is that Abramovich's son with the hair??? Surely with all his money he can afford a sodding haircut...... 😏

7 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Really enjoying the game. Chelsea good value for their lead. Not sure what Pep is up to with his line up, but it's not entirely working. 

Yep bizarre to not start one of Fernandinho of Rodri. Could you imagine us in the playoff final dropping Skipp, would be suicide! 

Chelsea have got it right all over the pitch. Playing 5 at the back has nullified any of the Man City front 3 getting forward and they’ve used Werner excellently when breaking forward.

Strange choices from Pep to have no genuine holding mid and to have KDB as the false 9 rather than Foden or Mahrez.

Great game for the neutral though