Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Liverpool fans being............Liverpool fans

Liverpool Football Club is rotten to the core. I give you the whole team wearing Suarez T shirts in defence of a proven racist . 
Liverpool will come out with some mealy-mothed rubbish about this incident . 

Only a few individuals blah blah 

Liverpool are out of the title race and all of the cups . Lucky to finish 5th. Good . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Like 1

I do find it funny that absolutely no one likes them. 

No one. 

And they just carry on in their self obsessed denial ways. 

• Like 1

They just have no right to complain about the stereotype they have against them when they continuously without fail do this sort of scummy stuff.

12 minutes ago, shruk4 said:

boomer **** people in here

Anyone want a go at deciphering the four stars?

I'll go for rang....

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I'll go for rang....

Perhaps he's won 4 🏆?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I'll go for rang....

Reminiscing about leaded petrol maybe?

19 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Would you say typical Asians, or typical women, gays..? Are you happy to be called in-bred, six fingered and normal for Norfolk?

And your point is??

19 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I'll go for rang....

I don't want to be pedantic Double N but there is only one r in boomerang.

Could I suggest it is angs?😂

I have an inkling the poster was maybe using profanity.

If the same thing that Liverpool fans are remembered for causing last time happens I’ll be absolutely outraged. From what I’ve read about the disaster that caused us to be banned from Europe last time it was all pretty much down to drunken Liverpool fans running riot at a Europe game due to defeat.

If UEFA decide to ban all British teams from Europe again I just don’t think it’s fair as it’s fans of the same team again. If any teams get banned from Europe due to this I think it should just Liverpool, then fans of the British teams in Europe can laugh at the people who caused it as they would have humiliated their own team. I would feel very sorry for the decent Liverpool fans though, as they wouldn’t deserve to have to put up with that.

Like Newtopia said though, unfortunately I do believe all clubs have some idiotic fans who will do crazy things towards both their own and other teams. I reckon most of the racism is simply fans of the same team getting frustrated with their best players for a poor performance.

10 hours ago, HazzaJet said:

If the same thing that Liverpool fans are remembered for causing last time happens I’ll be absolutely outraged. From what I’ve read about the disaster that caused us to be banned from Europe last time it was all pretty much down to drunken Liverpool fans running riot at a Europe game due to defeat.

Not that it makes much difference but the incident at the Heysel stadium happened before the game started.

I'm astonished that they appear to have got away with this again. The incident involving the Manchester City coach before the European game was actually much worse. Someone is going to get badly hurt unless something is done to stop it. I don't care that footballers earn a lot of money, no one should have to put up with this sort of behaviour on their way to work. It must be terrifying.

There was hardly a murmur from the mainstream press or the media concerning the incident......Pelting the coach with projectiles, illegal Covid gathering and use of smoke flares......Just a normal day in the orifice.....

Personally i think this is really sad for football, and for a once great football club, Shankly will be turning in his grave.

Cant imagine our club would turn a blind eye as Liverpool have to such a shameful situation. Media stay quite on Liverpool yet went to town on Rangers fans when they won the league a few months back. 

Liverpool need to be hit hard, at least 10 years exile from Europe, if this was Italian fans or (other European fans) it would be headline news for days in all our rag tops. Sad 😒

47 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

no one should have to put up with this sort of behaviour on their way to work. It must be terrifying.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/norwich-city-fans-describe-moment-coach-windows-were-smashed-by-816982

Being in the ncfc convoy of coaches that was involved in that incident I agree it is not a nice situation to be in. Personally I was in the coach in front of the one where the window was broken, so can only imagine how much worse that must have been. 

No one should be in that position when going to / from a football match, either to play or watch. 

Although it was a European game, make them play all of their domestic games next season behind closed doors  at Anfield and ban their supporters from attending all away games too.

Perhaps 2 seasons not being able to watch ‘their team’ live will have the desired effect, although I still have my doubts.

In addition a 10 year European ban.

20 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Too difficult for you to grasp obviously.

Not at all, I`m really interested in what you mean, please expand.