Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

So if we lose to both Rotherham and Wycombe- How will you be feeling?

@Alex Mossso cynical or impatient or both.

Please wait for Cc’S next thread for that one.

Then it’s:
Rotherham W - Wycombe L

Thereafter:

Rotherham D - Wycombe L

Then:

Rotherham L - Wycombe D

Followed by :

Rotherham D - Wycombe W

And:

Draw both.

Then it’s moving on to the theme of how you all feel about the (even more numerous ) permutations for the next 3 games , as in why stop at 2. Eventually culminating in the entire set of possible outcomes for the remainder of the season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If we lose to Wycombe then he needs to be sacked they are the worst team I have ever seen play in the championship and I have seen lots of games following Norwich and Luton.
Wycombe stayed in the dressing room (half time)for over 23 minuets when they played Luton in the last game they are a terrible club they started time wasting from the first minute. One of their games last season the ball was only in play for 27 minuets out of a 90+ minuets game 

If we lose at home to Wycombe, without any mitigating circumstances (eg most of the team missing due to CV19 / 2 players sent off in the first 10 mins etc etc), it would be a disgrace. 

I wouldn’t advocate sacking Farke if this did transpire...but lose the next 2 games after that (Brentford & Bristol) and I would expect a resignation 🤬

Wycombe will be doing a Derby on us, it may be difficult to break down a parked bus.  Eleven behind the ball at Carrow Rd will be the preferred option for most of the Championship we haven't been too impressive at home, away we are more likely to have success.  Farke needs to find away to break down a packed defence.  Never thought this season would see a promotion push next season more likely when loanees come back and break inti 1st team. 

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

CC obviously didn't pay much regard to the next three games thread.

I think he only pays regard to making sure he starts at least 4 threads a day. ... whether they are replicate or not matters not a jot to him. I have wondered if CC was in fact  a million Monkeys typing for eternity attempting to write the complete  works of Shakespeare and his posts on here are more incidentals to the greater literary cause. I may be wrong though.

well if that unlikely scenario were to happen then most supporters will be getting pretty close to running out of patience and we would be in a relegation scrap. I actually think we will get 4 to 6 points from these games