dylanisabaddog

Solicitor on Radio 5 this morning

4 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Seen them many times mate, even been all over Europe in my time watching them.

Really? I’m mean, I know many years ago that happened but I’m surprised you have actually ‘seen’ it? As that would put you in the age bracket where coming on to another teams forum and acting this way is really sad. That would scream 40 year old virgin...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Is that it?

Is that really the best you have got?

Faced with facts, and a challenge to argue the said facts, you resort to that.

Bravo, lol.

Err, pot, kettle?

You have been told what has ACTUALLY been said, but that doesn't matter to you does it, because it doesn't justify your comments on here?

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Wow incredible, I suppose watching them in a bar in Magaluf is one way of avoiding paying for a TV licence

Nah fella, I was in Stuttgart in 92 for the European cup tie. (thats the champions league these days.

Roma in 99 for the UEFA cup.

Bernabau for the champions league, I could go on.....

What about you fella?

7 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Whilst I know it doesn;t fit with the sparring in this thread i think Leeds would probably do ok in the prem next season if they get up. Not saying they won;t be in the relegation mix but they will be competitive (as we have been despite the impression the table may give). They perhaps don;t have the technical ability that our promotion side had but they have the extra phsyicality that we have perhaps lacked at times and I think would be more discplined defensively. Kind of a cross between us and Shef U.

All of which is irrelevant to the issue of whether teams should be promoted or relegated on PPG if the season is curtailed but lets not try and pretend they don;t have the basis of a decent team there, just as we do.

Dont disagree but we have been competitive this season.

Yes we are bottom but we certainly haven't been outplayed regularly and had some decisions gone our way then we wouldn't be where we are in terms of being 6 adrift.

They have a decent championship team as did we, we didn't invest enough financially or in terms of loans and that's cost us and my point earlier is that they will need to invest. Phillips is there standout player, the rest of good Championship players but not prem quality so they will need to invest heavily or like Sheff Utd buy a couple and keep the momentum of teamwork and spirit and get through on that basis, which they did superbly well this season.

1 minute ago, JF said:

Really? I’m mean, I know many years ago that happened but I’m surprised you have actually ‘seen’ it? As that would put you in the age bracket where coming on to another teams forum and acting this way is really sad. That would scream 40 year old virgin...

Actually I'm a 50 year old virgin.

Care to help me out?

Is that it?

Is that really the best you have got?

Faced with facts, and a challenge to argue the said facts, you resort to that.

Bravo, lol.

My friend, we've been supplying you with facts abound for the entirety of the thread. You're just tactically ignoring them and repeating the same 3 or 4 anecdotes to get a rise.

At the end of the day there's no Norwich fans searching out Leeds fans to tell them how crap they are. It's just how you are I guess.

Small. Club. Mentality.

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I see that Lowfields is happy to respond to everybody that wants to have a little dig but doesn't want to answer people who make a rational argument.

I wonder why?

Thats literally what ive done from entering the thread.

Which point would you like to discuss again?

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I see that Lowfields is happy to respond to everybody that wants to have a little dig but doesn't want to answer people who make a rational argument.

I wonder why?

As I put in my response to him, he's only here for a wind up.

As was Cyan and Cymruwhite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mason 47 said:

My friend, we've been supplying you with facts abound for the entirety of the thread. You're just tactically ignoring them and repeating the same 3 or 4 anecdotes to get a rise.

At the end of the day there's no Norwich fans searching out Leeds fans to tell them how crap they are. It's just how you are I guess.

Small. Club. Mentality.

LOL.

League table says you are........... crap. 😁

Soon be swapping places, looking forward to it.

Just now, Mason 47 said:

Small. Club. Mentality.

He's the 'T' equivalent on the Brexit/Coronavirus threads. Like a kid shouting for attention, wanting SOMEONE to agree with him, so he can shuffle off with a smug look on his face (I was going to put something ruder, involving a mirror and some tissues, but that'll be for another forum) 

10 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Actually I'm a 50 year old virgin.

Care to help me out?

Only if you keep the flat cap on and cage the whippet 

Edited by JF
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

LOL.

Soon be swapping places, looking forward to it.

Is that it?

Is that really the best you've got?

Faced with facts, and a challenge to argue said facts, you resort to that?

Bravo, lol.

17 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

And now you're all over the PinkUn Messageboard. Leeds in a microcosm, right there. 

• Like 1

I notice that on the last page you've quoted basically every single post that is just typical 'fan banter' and you've ignored mine, which you obviously saw.

Awww..... you feeling left out?

Hang on I will have a look.

2 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

LOL.

Soon be swapping places, looking forward to 

Thats racist.

Only if it's not true 

Nah fella, I was in Stuttgart in 92 for the European cup tie. (thats the champions league these days.

Roma in 99 for the UEFA cup.

Bernabau for the champions league, I could go on.....

What about you fella?

Well fella, you managed a whopping 3 games allegedly - I did Vitesse and Bayern but missed Inter at home, as a kid I’m sure it would have been 3 if not 4 seasons more in the 1980’s if we’d not circumstantially fallen foul of British clubs being banned from Europe for 5 years thanks to Liverpool - we don’t make a fuss about it, but think yourself lucky that by sheer circumstance that didn’t massively go against your clubs history fella 👍🏼

18 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

That’s good - didn’t realise they showed lower league football elsewhere in Europe for you to watch While you’re there.  
But must be nice to get out and about sometimes, particularly if you live in the grothole that is Leeds.

Awww..... you feeling left out?

Hang on I will have a look.

Please do. Despite the fact you're clearly just here to stir up the locals, it does seem like you're more coherent than most Leeds fans so it'd be nice to see if you've actually got a logical response as to why you should go up and we should be relegated.

32 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Let's be honest, had the season played out normally there's a 95% chance we'd have been relegated. If you could somehow pause, save and reload the season from mid-March 20 times, chances are we'd put a run together, win five of our final nine and survive once.

But the fact that we haven't been given the chance means it's unfair to relegate anyone. Had the season been stopped in September, would there be a clamour to end the season on PPG? What about November? January? Where do you draw the line? There's nothing in the rules so you can't really put your finger in the air and decide now.

The fairest solution is void, which is what the non-league game has done, but there are obviously more complicated, and mostly financial, reasons why that can't happen in the Premier League such as deciding European places and prize money. The logical alternative is to declare PPG for deciding European qualification and then scrapping relegation. I understand this is incredibly harsh on some clubs, such as Leeds who looked like they were finally going to scramble over the line, but enforcing relegation on clubs such as ourselves, Villa and one of Bournemouth or West Ham is even less fair.

If a match gets abandoned after 70 minutes with one team 2-1 up, do you just call it as a 2-1 win because one team were 'likely' to win? No, you replay it from scratch.

Ok mate, where to begin with this lot.........

"fairest solution is void" - as in giving the teams which have performed badly so far with another cash handout from the Sky TV pie - in other words rewarding failure and punishing hard work and success - you will find you are in a minority on this one, maybe not on this messageboard but a minority none the less.

This is the most ridiculous part - if a match gets abandoned for whatever reason after a certain point - the result stands, go back through history.

There, you have your attention, anything else?

Edited by Lowfields1919

Please do. Despite the fact you're clearly just here to stir up the locals, it does seem like you're more coherent than most Leeds fans

Which is remarkable, given its 12:30pm and he or she is probably 5 hours into drinking

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

That’s good - didn’t realise they showed lower league football elsewhere in Europe for you to watch While you’re there.  
But must be nice to get out and about sometimes, particularly if you live in the grothole that is Leeds.

As replies go, that is quite pathetic.

Low IQ alert, low IQ alert...............

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Which is remarkable, given its 12:30pm and he or she is probably 5 hours into drinking

Ouch, good comeback.

Jeez, have walked the dog for an hour and still folk are at it. It's a lovely day up north too.

6 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

This is the most ridiculous part - if a match gets abandoned for whatever reason after a certain point - the result stands, go back through history.

This is categorically wrong. And remember, I'm a Leeds fan now, so this is definitely a fact even if it isn't.

Just now, Mason 47 said:

This is categorically wrong. And remember, I'm a Leeds fan now, so this is definitely a fact even if it isn't.

Agreed. Our friend seems to have a very loose grasp on facts.

FA Laws, Rule 7

image.png.e3329796f7c333718996b673e956fa68.png

As replies go, that is quite pathetic.

Low IQ alert, low IQ alert...............

Ah, sorry - didn’t realise you had a low IQ but good that you’ve come clean.  It does explain some of your - how did that waste of space Bamford put it - ‘jabbering’. 

14 minutes ago, Lowfields1919 said:

Ok mate, where to begin with this lot.........

"fairest solution is void" - as in giving the teams which have performed badly so far with another cash handout from the Sky TV pie - in other words rewarding failure and punishing hard work and success - you will find you are in a minority on this one, maybe not on this messageboard but a minority none the less.

There, you have your attention, anything else?

So would you argue that Fulham should be rewarded with Villa or Bournemouth's place in the Premier League? How on earth is that 'fair'?

As for your second point, well that's just wrong and you're trying to reinvent the rules to suit you, again. The FA rules state that a match that gets abandoned before 90 minutes are played is replayed unless the competition has specific rules in place that state otherwise, and to the best of my knowledge, neither the Premier League nor the EFL have anything like that in their rulebooks. If you can prove me wrong, feel free.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man