Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

If fans on here were were employed by the club

Recommended Posts

Lakey could be club secretary/PR person. Nutty meet and greet person on match days and Hogesar (current business owner) sports director after Webber departs, picking up new foreign signings at Norwich airport in his red sports car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lakey could be club secretary/PR person. Nutty meet and greet person on match days and Hogesar (current business owner) sports director after Webber departs, picking up new foreign signings at Norwich airport in his red sports car. 

You’d be made redundant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

To be fair you would have to appoint Midlands before making her/him redundant, I would employ her/him in the "Doomcaster" role.....

Thank you Faded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lakey could be club secretary/PR person. Nutty meet and greet person on match days and Hogesar (current business owner) sports director after Webber departs, picking up new foreign signings at Norwich airport in his red sports car. 

You didn't realise all we happy clappers are already employed by the club?! What charming naivety...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

To be fair you would have to appoint Midlands before making her/him redundant, I would employ her/him in the "Doomcaster" role.....

But wasn’t Doomcaster a happy clapper too ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lakey could be club secretary/PR person.

If I was in charge of PR for the club, I would

1) Ban all supporters who boo or who get worrisome and nervous at matches

2) Ban scampi and all other fast food cr*p from the food outlets

3) Ban alcohol from the ground

4) Ban goal music

5)Put out an edict that all fans have to cheer from beginning to end of a match or be ejected

6) ) Offer travel subsidies to get to games for all fans who live more than 100 miles away from Carrow Road.

That way we'd have a positive crowd at all times, better and healthier food, no drunkards falling about and not able to concentrate on the match, a more spontaneous reaction after goals and happier exiled fans who get help with getting to the games. 

Mind you, on the other side, there might not be many fans left..........

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

If I was in charge of PR for the club, I would

1) Ban all supporters who boo or who get worrisome and nervous at matches

2) Ban scampi and all other fast food cr*p from the food outlets

3) Ban alcohol from the ground

4) Ban goal music

5)Put out an edict that all fans have to cheer from beginning to end of a match or be ejected

6) ) Offer travel subsidies to get to games for all fans who live more than 100 miles away from Carrow Road.

That way we'd have a positive crowd at all times, better and healthier food, no drunkards falling about and not able to concentrate on the match, a more spontaneous reaction after goals and happier exiled fans who get help with getting to the games. 

Mind you, on the other side, there might not be many fans left..........

 

You must be a right laugh at parties 🎉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

You must be a right laugh at parties 🎉 

I hear he does a fine after dinner lecture.  Or after lunch, or breakfast,  or before. Or during.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

You must be a right laugh at parties 🎉 

With you on beer at the ground. It’s a rip off and weak. Get oiled up at the pubs pre match instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6) ) Offer travel subsidies to get to games for all fans who live more than 100 miles away from Carrow Road.

104 miles. Cheers Lakey👍 If you can fund membership and tickets as well that would be ace.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Herman said:

6) ) Offer travel subsidies to get to games for all fans who live more than 100 miles away from Carrow Road.

104 miles. Cheers Lakey👍 If you can fund membership and tickets as well that would be ace.

If we were still on the premier league ticket, as a PR gesture, I'd lay on free coaches from all parts if the county and reduce casual ticket prices to £15, reducing season ticket prices to £200 a season.  Cheap seats, free travel, only positive fans allowed......could be brilliant and attract a whole load of new supporters to take place of the removed grumblers and moaners 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be in favour  of  a special              ' seventies section ' of the ground, terraces,,standing,drinking , smoking  and swearing  compulsory. Streams of slash flowing out the door of the trough toilet.  Floor to roof fencing to keep the animals in like back in the good old days. Silk scarves  tied around wrist gets 20% discounted entry. 

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re all redundant Master Tom got it and he didn’t even have to put in a resume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last season "One City Strong" Proud to carry that on with Lakey and Hoggy.

This season the weak willed and feeble minded appear to have jumped ship.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Last season "One City Strong" Proud to carry that on with Lakey and Hoggy.

This season the weak willed and feeble minded appear to have jumped ship.....

Yourself, Lakey and Hogesar do epitomise what true support is all about. Those that have jumped ship (or seen it all before times over ) should hang their heads in shame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yourself, Lakey and Hogesar do epitomise what true support is all about. Those that have jumped ship (or seen it all before times over ) should hang their heads in shame. 

I don't think any should hang their heads in shame. As with other parts of life the strong can help the weak cope.

Is there anything I can do for you?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't think any should hang their heads in shame. As with other parts of life the strong can help the weak cope.

Is there anything I can do for you?

No thanks, have a brilliant night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't think any should hang their heads in shame. As with other parts of life the strong can help the weak cope.

Is there anything I can do for you?

Properly made me smile 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't think any should hang their heads in shame. As with other parts of life the strong can help the weak cope.

Is there anything I can do for you?

What a condescending, self entitled,  and patronising comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Is there anything I can do for you?

 

16 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

What a condescending, self entitled,  and patronising comment.

He could be a Submissive...eager to please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×